• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail

(Sorry) Emily come out just to hide again then she come out again why did you want me to come out Emily asked quietly.

Ayila pushes the doors open and proceeds to walk out. Her pastel purple exceed soon after falls asleep. Ayila really didn't know what to do, it was boring and she really didnt need anymore cash. She didnt own an apartment and the last job's reward was enough for another month. Added into what she had was just to much. Ayila walks down Magnolia with a yawn.

Kaiba sighed gently, his cloak dazzling in the air. He looked surprised at one of the quest seen on the door, and looked at the other members. It was a world prime quest, but he didn't know whether or not to take it. Maybe, he could go with someone else. " Anyone up for a team mission, and split the cash ? " If no one replies, he'll do it himself. If someone does, then that's it. @Kittycat , @ashel darkwing , @Libra259 , @Nylana

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayila yawns again and swirls the snowflakes around her left hand. She hasnt gone far from Magnolia and is still currently visible from the edge of Magnolia. She'd combined ice and lightning together and shoot it up into the sky, more snowflakes fall from the shot but lighting sparks from the snowflakes every so often. Her smile grows and she proceeds to swirl them around with her hand.

@anyone

Kaiba was walking around town, trying to find someone who would accept his grand offer. He then saw Aylia, and asked: " Hey ! Aylia ! This is a world prime quest, and i don't think i can do it alone ! So... want to do it together, and split the money earned ? " He said, hoping she would accept. If not, he would do it himself

@Libra259

Kittycat said:
(Sorry) Emily come out just to hide again then she come out again why did you want me to come out Emily asked quietly.
"Just wanted to talk..." He read over the quest a strong demon was attacking a city and forcing them to be his slaves no Mage had yet defeated him for 300 years "you know it's just one demon just how powerful is this thing?"

Kaiba nodded slightly, appreciating her response, with a stern nod. He beckoned her to follow, as he ran at top speed. His running speed is actually very fast, so you might need to use a bit of energy to catch him. As he got tot he place he expected, he was nearly shot down by a powerful blast of dark magic. He dodged it barely, and looked up at the perpetrator. He had a dark robe on, which covered the majority of his face. Kaiba asked, " Who are you ? " In a authoritative way, summoning his Dragon Staff, sensing an tremendous energy within this man. The man chuckled, " I....am Anubis, The "God" of Life & Death. You must be Kaiba, Yugi's rival... how quaint. I was planing on killing The God Mage Yugi anyway, but you will have to do. " He said, and when Kaiba blinked, the man was right on top o him, a and with a flick of the finger he couldn't see coming, he was sent flying into several houses. He looked at his acquaintance, smiling demonically

Him unmasked:

anubis.jpg

@Libra259

Ayila didn't have any trouble keeping up with him since her speed and agility were her strong points, "well this is.. Odd.." Ayila mutters and would simply look at him, not sure on what to do exactly.

@Timmy Turner

Anubis chuckled, and homed several dark spears that appeared in an instantaneous manner, to see if she was worth the effort.

@Libra259

@Libra259[/URL]
Ayila would summon darkness around her in the same amount of time. This is one of her many defensive moves. She has gotten use to being defensive and can almost predict the movements of her opponent by carefully studying and analyzing their actions. "Well you seem strong. Who may I pay this pleasure to?" Ayila says sarcastically though never letting her guard down.

"....Anubis. " Anubis said, his stoic expression appearing on his face. He didn't underestimate anyone, and a darkness water combination headed straight towards her, in the form of a tsunami. A boy , who had a cloak on , was watching from the shadows, near impossible to detect using a powerful ability he has. He watched Anubis, then Aylia, looking for a way to end Anubis and see thoroughly through his attacks.

@Libra259

"Oo combinations!" She'd chirp with mock excitment. She'd move her hands out wards as the darkness around her expands as the tsunami falls over her. Twirling her hands in a circle she combines wind with the darkness and forms a massive tornado that both sucks up and pushes thes darkness water away. She then summons an orb of lightning combining it with the water in the tornado. She thrusts her hands at Anubis and the water and lightning inside of the tornado would shoot back at him. Hm.. His attacks are quite clean and seem to be well thought out.. Though it seems like he is maybe testing me? An attack like that is far to easy to avoid.. Wonder what he will do now?.. She thought curiously.

Oops my fault) Demon.............aha a demon that has ruled 300 years his name is Deux and he is very powerful demon. He served saten but he is making his army Emily says.

He caught the lightning in his hands, and threw it in the air. Anubis' look stayed the same, however, 3 shadow clones of Anubis appeared beside him, and threw out lightning fast dodges and kicks at her at at many of the cardinal directions. They then each shot a torrent of flame that would cause a forrest to burn, but was condensed at controlled to only effect a small area.

@Libra259

Kittycat said:
Oops my fault) Demon.............aha a demon that has ruled 300 years his name is Deux and he is very powerful demon. He served saten but he is making his army Emily says.
"Ah well looks like this little kingdom is coming to an end" he smiles "it'll be no problem for the two of us right Em!" After this he got this far away look like he was thinking about something

(Plz tag or quote me in your posts)

@Libra259[/URL]
She would block and dodge most of them. Positioning herself in a way that when she did get hit it wouldnt effect her much. As for the flames Ayila would consume some and catch the flames she did not consume. "Ew.. That tasted weird.." She'd crush the firs making it disappear. With her left hand she combines lighting, water, and wind again, though this time the lightning and air would combine and hover over the water. This attack was sure to stun and possibly fry anything or anyone it touches. She shoots it at the real Anubis and shoots powerful streams of air at the shadow clones. "Are you messing with me?... Do you not know who I am?.." She asks.

Kittycat said:
Yep no problem Emily says jumping on his shoulder and reads her history book.
(And you mind putting her vocal parts in quotation marks because it's hard to tell the difference)

Once they arrive most of the citizens tell him to run in flee in which he responds by blowing down the gate of the city with one punch "HEY DEUX GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!!!"

Deux jumps down off of his castle landing on a knee in front of sorrow "how dare you defy me you will become one of the countless others who have failed to stop me prepare to become dust at my feet he sends a blast of dark energy from his fists at sorrow who eats the energy

"That's what I was hoping for...now that I'm all fueled up prepare to meet your end...darkness mirror!" A gothic angel appears out of deux's shadow "I like this version of you better now how about we finish this...wing slash of the darkness dragon!!!" At this time the copy and sorrow attack the demon knocking him out cold sorrow lifts the demon up shaking him awake "now leave and never come back" which the demon does in terror of the power of the darkness dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back