• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail

Kittycat said:
Hey no fair I didn't get to do any thing (Emily mewed)
"Oh ya...oops sorry em I got carried away again" he scratched the back of his head smiling a close eyes smile "next ones all yours I promise"

(Ok that works)

The cloned weren't as powerful as the real one, qne they were destroyed. He dodged it, by the Earth creating a wall around him, the blast only hiring the earth. " For a mortal... I am....curious. Who are you ? " He asked

@Libra259

"I don't mind as long as I don't have to ride a train, car, or a boat...have you ever wondered why I'm like the only dragon slayer without an exceed?"

@Kittycat

Lilly was finally back on Magnolia after finishing her mission. 'I have enough money to pay my rent and buy more picky!' She thought with a grin. This was extremely good since she only had three pieces of chocolate pocky left. Lilly paid her rent, bought all the pocky she could and went ahead to the Guild Hall. It was only around noon so even if there wasn't someone there she could still get a drink.

( FYI, i have a Pokemon X Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover: The Millennium City, being currently created . )

Anubis smiled a little. " my goal is to find The God Mage, The Former Pharoah of Egypt's Reincarnation, Mutou Yugi. " He said, and in a blink, was right up in Aylia's face. " Since you are part of the same guild, perhaps YOU know where he is... " He said, smiling at the prospect of being pointed in the right direction

@Libra259

"A Yugi Moto... Ive heard of him but im not in the guild home enough to know what he looks like. He hasnt talked to me so I dont know. And I wouldnt set a fellow guild member up for possible death." Áyila replies while taking a step back. Now where did Kaiba go?... She wonders but shakes the thought.

@Timmy Turner

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaiba knocks Anubis away from the shadows. He smiles in an triumphant manner , but sweat drops as Anubis stood up with no visible marks.

Least he tried... Áyila thought. She sighs, "Im leaving, this dude creeps me out." She says then begins to walk away. I wanted action but this is just weird.

@Timmy Turner

A hooded figure decoded this was enough, and jumped down from the tall building. He landed, and before anyone could blink, Anubis was stricken down. The figure walked away, and vanished. Kaiba looked shocked.

Áyila wouldn't look back knowing that someone knock down because of the sound. "Are we still doing this job? I still have no idea what it is." She'd say with a sigh.

@Timmy Turner

Last edited by a moderator:
" That,,, was Yugi.. " Kaiba said, recognizing his purple eyes. Kaiba walked away and nodded to Aylia, confirming what she said. He picked up Anubis, and walked back to Fairy tail with all the money earned from their heist.

@Libra259

Áyila would follow yawning a bit, her crimson eyes held a tired look. She would walk to her usual seat and sit down. Like always she rests her chin on the palm of her left hand.

(I'm just going to skip to us being back you can tell me how she got them there later because I'm actually curious about it)

@Kittycat

Sorrow walked in the front doors sighing and sitting down at a table not too far away from áyila

@Libra259

Áyila would notice but think nothing of it. She was far to tired to even stand at the moment. She would realize that Lavander has flown away but takes no action in attenpting to call or find her. Áyila knew that she would probably be ok and knew where to find her if she needed to.

Áyila would jolt awake with a pissed expression on her face, "What the heck are you fighting about now?!" She shouts obviously annoyed. "I will end it if I have to." She slowly turns around to look at the guys fighting. Her crimson eyes resemble burning flames.

Libra259 said:
Áyila would jolt awake with a pissed expression on her face, "What the heck are you fighting about now?!" She shouts obviously annoyed. "I will end it if I have to." She slowly turns around to look at the guys fighting. Her crimson eyes resemble burning flames.
"Oh let me have their fun áyila!" Sorrow looked over smirking and putting his feet on the table

Áyila grumbles, "whatever, just quit the shouting!" She huffs and turns to face the table. Once again she rests her chin on her left palm. In her right hand she would repeatedly summon an orb of lightning then crush it. A bored expression remains on her face.

Libra259 said:
Áyila grumbles, "whatever, just quit the shouting!" She huffs and turns to face the table. Once again she rests her chin on her left palm. In her right hand she would repeatedly summon an orb of lightning then crush it. A bored expression remains on her face.
"Why are you so bitchy today?"

"Arent I always?.." She'd say while raising an eyebrow. "Eh whatever im never here anyway." She yawns and pushes some of her crimson hair out of her face.

Kaiba placed Anubis down on the floor, and used some of the highest sealing magic to be sure he would stay that way. He sighed, and looked at sorrow fighting. " So Sorrow, do you want to spar ? I am REALLY bored..

@ashel darkwing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back