• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail

Assan had a fork sticking out of his mouth. He spun around in his still and looked at him." Sure, which one is it?" He swallowed the cake he had in his mouth and ate more of the cake

@ashel darkwing

Libra259 said:
"Sure why not im bored as hell anyway." She replies with A yawns.
"Sweet you guys can pick the quest make it s class or below I'm not up for doing a whole lot this time and I'm not going to baby sit you guys on an ss class quest either"

@Kittycat

(Just name the quest you two don't have to pm me about it also if anyone can come up with some quests I'm open for suggestions)

ashel darkwing]"Sweet you guys can pick the quest make it s class or below I'm not up for doing a whole lot this time and I'm not going to baby sit you guys on an ss class quest either" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19737-kittycat/ said:
@Kittycat[/URL]

(Just name the quest you two don't have to pm me about it also if anyone can come up with some quests I'm open for suggestions)
@purplepanda288

"Sure im up for anything." She replies and wakes her exceed up. "Lavender get up were going on a job!" She shouts and shakes her head. Lavender wakes up with a jolt and then slips off of her head. She starts to fly and sighs. "Can you please wake me up in a less violent and nicer way?.." "Well you dont get up then.." Her actions earned several eye rolls and sweatdropping.

@purplepanda288

@ashel darkwing

" That exceed is so cute." He shoved around his bag looking for his light pen. He pulled it out and started to write a small script in the air. " alright." A little holo map floated in mid air and landed in his out stretched hand. " I think it's in this place."

@Libra259 @ashel darkwing

"Thanks!" Lavender chirps. "Woahhh thats so cool.." Áyila gets up and walks over to him, examining the map in his hand. Her exceed follows close behinds her and lands on her head.

@purplepanda288

She'd chuckle at his childish behavior as Lavender flies from Áyila's head onto the guys head. "Hm who are you.. I can't remember most of the guild members names.. Im bad with names.. Oh im Lavender!" She chirps.

@purplepanda288

Áyila chuckles once again. With Lavender on his head and his childish behavior he was actually quite cute. "Nice to meet you too, Assan!" Lavender smiles happily. Áyila would pull a box of strawberry pocky from her pocket and open the box. She pops the strawberry cream coated side into her mouth and holds the box out towards Assan, offering him some.

@purplepanda288

Áyila walks with Lavender on her head. She was grinning and shouting orbs of ice in the air making small flurries of snowflakes.

Libra259 said:
Áyila walks with Lavender on her head. She was grinning and shouting orbs of ice in the air making small flurries of snowflakes.
Sorrow sighed "would you please knock it off with the snow..."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Sorrow sighed "would you please knock it off with the snow..."

[/QUOTE]
" Makes you uncomfortable?" Assan asked. He glanced at his over his shoulder.

Katherine just follow her twin" yay cake" she told her as she smiled looking at the other fairy tail members her and her sister was the daughter of erza scarlett @Kittycat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back