• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore OOC(Always Accepting!)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
OP/Rules

Mitchs98

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
1. No harrasing or disrespecting members of the RP.

2. Try and settle any arguments in a non disruptive manner, preferrably through PM. If needed I will mediate.

3. We're all here to have fun. So try and keep things that way! We're here to RP, escape life, and do what we enjoy. Write.

4. Keep all OOC chatter here and in the Discord. Discord link provided on request.

5. Post length required is a six sentence paragraph at minimum. More is readily encouraged, but remember quality over quantity.

That said. Everything else feel free to do whatever you want on this OOC as long as it doesn't break RPN rules. Have fun!​

Last edited:
I wanna but I haven't yet. Did see John Wick 3 though!

On another note.

Turnip Senpai Turnip Senpai SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Please be sure to fully read the rules. Even if your sheets aren't finished(or if they are) they won't be accepted until I know you have.

Ok I read them. Do you want me to change something?

Well. You left things in ( ) on the sheet as well as neglected to source your image or add a footnote it wasn't yours. You also didn't like the rules post to confirm you read them. I'm referring to sign up rules not OOC rules.

If anyone wants an invite to our Discord please ask! I know I forgot to ask a few of you and I'm sorry for that. Though I did ping you on the interest check asking, just askin again in-case you missed it. Both this and Discord will be used but Discord is much faster to get answers and such.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus Kloudy Kloudy animegirl20 animegirl20 Japanime Japanime SomebodyElse SomebodyElse MaxwellDragneel101 MaxwellDragneel101 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Turnip Senpai Turnip Senpai

Just letting everyone know that I'm not going to be accepting Guildless characters(other than the ones presently there) unless the guideline posted is followed I.E another chracter being made alongside it. I won't force those that made them already to make them have a guild or anything though, though I did contact two of you about it it's still not mandatory.

Any further sheets I'd prefer be split into Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus until all guilds have at-least 3-4 members. At that time I will also be allowing more guildless sign ups.

We also still need a Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus Guildmaster. Solemn Jester Solemn Jester will be Sabertooth's Guildmaster.

Thank you for reading. And if you've yet to be invited to the Discord and want to be just ask me!

Sorry, I'm going to have to leave the RP. I got a bunch of interest in some stuff I was doing so I've got my duties there first.
Plus it looks like you've got more than enough players even if I go, so I wouldn't want to have you have too many.

Sorry, I'm going to have to leave the RP. I got a bunch of interest in some stuff I was doing so I've got my duties there first.
Plus it looks like you've got more than enough players even if I go, so I wouldn't want to have you have too many.

No such thing as too many man. We need more as it is to be honest to fill some roles xD. But if you feel you can't participate that's fine! I don't mind. Best of luck to ya!

On another note;

Max amount of accepted S Classes for Guildless have been lowered 2 to to be in line with guilds. For 2 reasons: I hate the number 3 and it makes no sense to be uneven anyways.

Japanime Japanime I'm really going to need more information on Kama's magic. Guild Mark has to be visible, or at-least in an appropriate area. It's not at all uncommon for a guild member to have to show their mark to authorities and the like, a hidden mark like Kama's would be more fitting for a dark guild.

Overall the character seems minimal as far as bio, likes, and dislikes go. I'd prefer it to be a bit more detailed. Not necessarily like a novel, but, just a bit more detailed. I myself dislike writing bio's but they do help get a feel for the character as well as for things to happen plot wise.

His personality also doesn't really reflect his narcolepsy nor his schizophrenia in any way, and probably should.

For anyone curious. I intend on starting the Roleplay on Tuesday to give people time to join, get sheets finalized for at-least one of their characters, and for myself to fully decide on the first arc. We have candidates for the two Guild Master positions already, however if anyone else is still interested please don't hesitate to throw your hat into the ring! I'll decide in an unbiased manner who I believe is the best fit for the position based on the character. If you know anyone who may be interested feel free to invite them to join as well.

We have plenty of positions still open as far as limited roles, and we're always accepting more members ^-^. I hope this can grow to be as big and friendly as the original one was and last just as long if not longer. We're off to a great start already so everything is looking hopeful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back