Anime & Manga Fairy Tail Discussions (Will Probably Contain Spoilers)

Geozaki

Baby Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Hello people of RPN...

(Wow, way to make it cheesy!)

I started this thread because I absolutely LOVE Fairy Tail, and I don't know anyone personally who's seen it all the way through. (Someone I live with half the time is watching it, but has only just finished the Oracion Seis storyline and they don't really watch it very often.) So I'm just looking for people who have seen all of Fairy Tail, from the first episode with Bora to the end of Zero, so that I can talk to someone! So many emotions that just need to come out! :P

So yeah...

That's what this thread is about...

(I'm so awkward!)

Awww Fanks :$  

im glad to hear! I'm good thanks :)

Unfortunately for me, tonight is the first night in ages I don't have access to Fairy Tail to send me to sleep (at at least help anyway) :P  

Out of curiosity, what's your favourite Fairy Tail 'Storyline'?

(my phone won't let me quote for some reason, so @Rayischo)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you mean Arc, I would say I have two. My absolute favorite is the Daimatou Enbo  (don't know if I spelled it right... it's very late and my Japanese isn't the best anymore) and then comes the Tartaros Arc.

And if you would like to join a Fairy Tail RP, I have one and could invite you if you're interested. (No, I don't use threads like this to recruit people, I just wanted to ask you. :D)

Awww Fanks :$  

im glad to hear! I'm good thanks :)

Unfortunately for me, tonight is the first night in ages I don't have access to Fairy Tail to send me to sleep (at at least help anyway) :P  

Out of curiosity, what's your favourite Fairy Tail 'Storyline'?

(my phone won't let me quote for some reason, so @Rayischo)

And if you would like to join a Fairy Tail RP, I have one and could invite you if you're interested. (No, I don't use threads like this to recruit people, I just wanted to ask you. :D)

I'd definitely be interested!

yes please! :D  

P.s. Yay! It quoted this time!

Nice and Nice! Double Nice!! xD

What's your favorite arc/storyline?

I'm not sure...

I really love Faory Tail Zero, just because learning the origin and all, and it's really emotional (but then all of Fairy Tail is)

I loved Tartaros because it pretty much every episode (especially towards the end!) but with the constant flashbacks and then add Fairy Tail's music to it...

I love the older ones too like Galuna and Tower of heaven, and I loved eclipse and... I could probably write a paragraph for why I love all of them :P

If you mean Arc, I would say I have two. My absolute favorite is the Daimatou Enbo  (don't know if I spelled it right... it's very late and my Japanese isn't the best anymore) and then comes the Tartaros Arc.

Yeah! That's the word! :P  apologies for that and in advance, my brain is a little slow :P

Diamatou Enbo is the Grand Magic Games right? (My Japanese and ability to remember names is shocking! :P ) I really like that as well! And Tartaros! (So glad Wendy's hair was long again, I mean, she looked cool with short hair, and all the 'growing up' symbolism and all, but Wendy definitely suits long hair!) and when Aquarius... For the celestial King! And when Lector was 'killed' by Sabertooth's master (can't remember his name...)

and then hen on top of the amazing story, is the music... I love the music!

sorry, I rambled a bit there :P

((also, sorry only replied to that now, I missed it before, guess this is wheat I get for being somewhere with no signal and trying to use my phone :P ))

Yeah! That's the word! :P  apologies for that and in advance, my brain is a little slow :P

Diamatou Enbo is the Grand Magic Games right? (My Japanese and ability to remember names is shocking! :P ) I really like that as well! And Tartaros! (So glad Wendy's hair was long again, I mean, she looked cool with short hair, and all the 'growing up' symbolism and all, but Wendy definitely suits long hair!) and when Aquarius... For the celestial King! And when Lector was 'killed' by Sabertooth's master (can't remember his name...)

and then hen on top of the amazing story, is the music... I love the music!

sorry, I rambled a bit there :P

((also, sorry only replied to that now, I missed it before, guess this is wheat I get for being somewhere with no signal and trying to use my phone :P ))

It's okay ^^ and yeah, Daimatou Enbo was the grand magic games :P

And the Music... A damn... THE MUSIC... I really, really like the Music. As I started to watch Fairy Tail, I hummed the theme nearly every time when we had a exercise at school xD  My friends then said, that I should stop. I Think it was annoying... to hum the theme every time xD

It's okay ^^ and yeah, Daimatou Enbo was the grand magic games :P

And the Music... A damn... THE MUSIC... I really, really like the Music. As I started to watch Fairy Tail, I hummed the theme nearly every time when we had a exercise at school xD  My friends then said, that I should stop. I Think it was annoying... to hum the theme every time xD

Same, I'm always humming one of the themes or listening to them on my phone :P  the reason I found Fairy Tail was because of its music. I was on YouTube, doing that thing where you just watch loads of random videos because you have nothing better to do, and watched this video with the slow theme for the original series. I traced the music to Faory Tail, and now Fairy Tail is a major part of my life :P  

How did you discover Fairy Tail?

Oh, and I'm making an app for the RP, it may take a while as I'm currently on a school trip. (Don't sell anyone I'm on my phone ;) )

Same, I'm always humming one of the themes or listening to them on my phone :P  the reason I found Fairy Tail was because of its music. I was on YouTube, doing that thing where you just watch loads of random videos because you have nothing better to do, and watched this video with the slow theme for the original series. I traced the music to Faory Tail, and now Fairy Tail is a major part of my life :P  

How did you discover Fairy Tail?

Oh, and I'm making an app for the RP, it may take a while as I'm currently on a school trip. (Don't sell anyone I'm on my phone ;) )

How I discovered Fairy Tail? That's a rather hard question... well... everything around me was, somehow, telling me "Watch it!!! You have too!!!" And one day,.I was terribly sick, and I couldn't do anything! So, I just took my phone and opened Proxer, starting to watch Fairy Tail. And I soon started to love the Series. :P  

And Nice! Don't worry! I'll wait for your character, cause I would love to see he/she/it xD

Cool! (But not that you were sick of course!) I like (and sort of dislike cause I need to know!) how whence finished they left so many things unanswered! What do you think Lumen Histoire is? (Not sure on spelling) 

awww fanks, just warning you, CS' are not my strong point :P  

Cool! (But not that you were sick of course!) I like (and sort of dislike cause I need to know!) how whence finished they left so many things unanswered! What do you think Lumen Histoire is? (Not sure on spelling) 

awww fanks, just warning you, CS' are not my strong point :P  

Well... I have to say... I've red a few Manga episodes too... but they still haven't said what Lumen Histoire is...

Cause I've seen Mavis in the Crystal, I think that Lumen Histoire is something to make Magic Stronger or something... I really don't know xD

Well... I have to say... I've red a few Manga episodes too... but they still haven't said what Lumen Histoire is...

Cause I've seen Mavis in the Crystal, I think that Lumen Histoire is something to make Magic Stronger or something... I really don't know xD

Curiouser and curiouser...

Id really like to start reading the manga, (I've read the first few), I'm going to try and buy it so o have it when I can't get to the computer as well! I'd also like the manga to be written faster, cause u hear that the anime will resume when the manga is far enough agead so they don't overtake it. (But then, I'm not the most educated person ever).

Curiouser and curiouser...

Id really like to start reading the manga, (I've read the first few), I'm going to try and buy it so o have it when I can't get to the computer as well! I'd also like the manga to be written faster, cause u hear that the anime will resume when the manga is far enough agead so they don't overtake it. (But then, I'm not the most educated person ever).

I'm waiting for the anime to resume... so I'm waiting for the Manga to resume... that's why I'll show up at the Fairy Tail head quarter and gonna command them to write faster after shooting a few Karyū no Hoko into the Air (the last part was obviously just a joke xD ) but really... as I saw the first Episode after the Tartaros Arc, I was like "FINALLY!!!" But as soon as I noticed that they stopped after two Episodes, I was really sad. 

I'm waiting for the anime to resume... so I'm waiting for the Manga to resume... that's why I'll show up at the Fairy Tail head quarter and gonna command them to write faster after shooting a few Karyū no Hoko into the Air (the last part was obviously just a joke xD ) but really... as I saw the first Episode after the Tartaros Arc, I was like "FINALLY!!!" But as soon as I noticed that they stopped after two Episodes, I was really sad. 

:D  

Yeah! I'm glad that they made those episodes though, cause the ending of 'Fairy Tail is disbanded' was a little too gloomy for me. And it's just like the end of the first episode, Natsu, Happy and Lucy running off to find Fairy Tail.

Just out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on Zeref? Cause I think he's a really nice guy who can't live with his curse, but his line at the end of Tartaros is rather chilling, though I guess it could be more of a friendly 'warning' of sorts...

I dunno, he just seems like such a nice guy to be the most feared and in some sense mysterious enemy in the whole of Fairy Tail...

Hello! I feel like such a rude intruder, but I hope I can jump in! Personally I have read all the updates on the manga, and it seems I know a few things ya'll don't. But I won't spoil. :P  

If y'all are talking about Zeref I have tosay, I loved the guy before, but now I am unsure (for various reasons) but I still hope in the end Mavis will bring him to the light of family and save him from the curse. :)  

*gasp* wait... oh goodness if y'all haven't read the manga then... Oh goodness y'all don't know a LOT of stuff! 

(I can't wait though for the anime to resume in April 2017!!!)

Hello! I feel like such a rude intruder, but I hope I can jump in! Personally I have read all the updates on the manga, and it seems I know a few things ya'll don't. But I won't spoil. :P  

If y'all are talking about Zeref I have tosay, I loved the guy before, but now I am unsure (for various reasons) but I still hope in the end Mavis will bring him to the light of family and save him from the curse. :)  

*gasp* wait... oh goodness if y'all haven't read the manga then... Oh goodness y'all don't know a LOT of stuff! 

(I can't wait though for the anime to resume in April 2017!!!)

WAIT THAT'S THE DATE IT'S COMING BACK

HELL YEAH

Yup! Just 8 more months! But I still am all in the manga so none of it will really be a surprise... :P  

I'm not there in the manga, because the library got nothing and I'm wary of online translations that don't match the version in the printed volumes, but I follow a YouTuber who gives great rundowns

But I'm almost caught up in the anime, since I watch the dub (then I'll watch the sub like a good little girl)

EIGHT MORE MONTHS DAMN I'M HYPED

I'm not there in the manga, because the library got nothing and I'm wary of online translations that don't match the version in the printed volumes, but I follow a YouTuber who gives great rundowns

But I'm almost caught up in the anime, since I watch the dub (then I'll watch the sub like a good little girl)

EIGHT MORE MONTHS DAMN I'M HYPED

Awww you watch dub? xD  I am so excited! And I follow online, I know its not the best best, but the website I found is actually pretty acurate as far as I have found. (Pretty much on point) 

But oh goodness I absolutely cannot wait to hear the new music. I already ADORE the new OST!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back