• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Academy OOC {No Longer Active}

I would like my Airi to be good friends with Al ( GreenSea GreenSea ) if that is alright :)
Oh and for her to possibly have a crush on a Fairy student~~~ (Tba)

my post aren't going to be that long i believe,
i just make a long intro post. oops

. D O V E . D O V E

Hmm well maybe she can be friends with Daisuke but be exaggerated by his loyalty to Darin? xD
But I know for sure that I want something for Arisu and Kurasu :)

. D O V E . D O V E

Hmm well maybe she can be friends with Daisuke but be exaggerated by his loyalty to Darin? xD
But I know for sure that I want something for Arisu and Kurasu :)
I like that, plus Darin's gonna be like "are you trying to steal my lackey away from me because i still need someone to carry my things"

something? *wiggle eyebrows*

I like that, plus Darin's gonna be like "are you trying to steal my lackey away from me because i still need someone to carry my things"

something? *wiggle eyebrows*

Haha yeah, and I can see Airi trying to get Daisuke to tell Darin how he feels yet he won't and definitely can see Airi butting heads with Darin xD

Hehe yeah 'something' ;) I think they'd make a cute couple to be honest haha

Haha yeah, and I can see Airi trying to get Daisuke to tell Darin how he feels yet he won't and definitely can see Airi butting heads with Darin xD

Hehe yeah 'something' ;) I think they'd make a cute couple to be honest haha
Aw, airi's sweet but darin would 99% reject Daisuke on the spot.

their names are dead give away. I mean it even rhymes : RisuRasu

Aw, airi's sweet but darin would 99% reject Daisuke on the spot.

their names are dead give away. I mean it even rhymes : RisuRasu

Ahaha and thats where Airi comes in xD She tries to tell Daisuke, but I'm sure Daisuke already knows Darin would reject him and they become friends and such :D

LOL I never noticed xD Perfect! It was meant to be ahaha.

Ahaha and thats where Airi comes in xD She tries to tell Daisuke, but I'm sure Daisuke already knows Darin would reject him and they become friends and such :D

LOL I never noticed xD Perfect! It was meant to be ahaha.

the thing is daisuke still thinks he has a chance on darin D; so Airi would need to scream, "SHE DOESN't LIKE YOU SHE LIKES HERSELF" so he could wake up lol

RisuRasu needs to sail

the thing is daisuke still thinks he has a chance on darin D; so Airi would need to scream, "SHE DOESN't LIKE YOU SHE LIKES HERSELF" so he could wake up lol

RisuRasu needs to sail

Basically how Airi will be with Daisuke xD She will make him wake up!...or so she hopes xD

Yes! Let it sail~! <3

Basically how Airi will be with Daisuke xD She will make him wake up!...or so she hopes xD

Yes! Let it sail~! <3
Airi will need a lot of patience lmao

EGnZGaxuZ_05Wr1nUh8_Mro0HOAbQRqw4T3t_1rT7qr53jDLu_CeI9ZhLB6SRf4Q4A97PaBYC3rq4NQgutVf44WryOLBViea3ay7ORI-TE_IasSurFmsUNL07RUYVVAYfXVj1gmFL6j4mp_BVatrOGG8HVWqB7ug=w245-h170-nc

I'll respond once Gen does since I like this order of posting!

But, I love this Reiji and Kazuya bromance hehehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back