• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Faerie Core, of Family and of Fates (A Kingdom Hearts Rp) - Interest Check

Captain Spooks Captain Spooks

Elemental affinity
Water magic exists and can be used but elemental affinities must be of the 6 detailed out. In this case the closest would be Ice if you still want to go that route.

Dodge roll
Basically everyone is capable of dodging and there is no need to have it take up an attack slot. Please select another command, ideally some sort of attack command, to use.

Feel free to tag me when you'd like me to look at it again.

BFabulous BFabulous Skyleaf Skyleaf
Sure.

Again it's all based on the order of people's sheets getting accepted so if you are interested feel free to fill out a sheet.

But I feel like my upper limit will be 8 or so people before it's too chaotic.

Haruhi​

8NCgI7B.png

Color Code: #E6274A

Personality: Haruhi is an upbeat girl, creative in her own right, dreamy to the point of causing frustration for some. She tries her best at everything she does, wanting to prove herself to those around her. She works hard, sometimes to the point of overwork - and tends to sometimes slip up and cause problems in her haste. Haruhi likes to draw and make up grand stories, she likes writing down about her adventures of the day in a notebook. Haruhi always tries to be supportive and there for others if they need her. Haruhi, while acting like a cheery and positive person, is rather blunt and doesn’t sugar coat her advice or words when the situation calls for it.

Struggle Weapon: Struggle Hammer (Way of Battalia)

Command Deck and Battle Information​

Elemental Affinity: Thunder

Battle Commands:
  • [Thunder] (Thunder Magic) - Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects
  • [Blitz] - Performs a series of jumping attacks.

Character Relationships and Sentiments​

Favorite Place: Market Street, Haruhi likes to watch people as they shop. She makes up stories of their lives in her head, most of them tend to be on the outlandish side..

Relationships:
  • Hoshino - "Hoshino! I really admire her, I look up to her as someone I wish to be some day."
  • Melio - "He’s kind of grumpy? Sometimes I like to ask him what he’s reading, he has good taste."
  • Karem - "What to say about Karem… I think he’s a cool big brother, he works hard, it’s always fun watching his street performances."
  • Akane- "My shy little sister, I wish I could make her more comfortable. I don’t mind her clinging one bit if it makes her happy."
  • Cyra - "Oh man. I don’t think I’ve ever won against her in an arm match. I think she’s pretty cool though!"
  • Atlas - "He’s always on the go, Do you think he can teach me to run on those rooftops too? It looks fun."

Last edited:
Captain Spooks Captain Spooks

Elemental affinity
Water magic exists and can be used but elemental affinities must be of the 6 detailed out. In this case the closest would be Ice if you still want to go that route.

Dodge roll
Basically everyone is capable of dodging and there is no need to have it take up an attack slot. Please select another command, ideally some sort of attack command, to use.

Feel free to tag me when you'd like me to look at it again.

BFabulous BFabulous Skyleaf Skyleaf
Sure.

Again it's all based on the order of people's sheets getting accepted so if you are interested feel free to fill out a sheet.

But I feel like my upper limit will be 8 or so people before it's too chaotic.
Sure thing! If possible would wind work as an element?

Sure thing! If possible would wind work as an element?
It can be used in spells but cannot be used as an affinity.

Under the hood, the reason why affinities are locked to the six is due to an interest in having foes faced in the rp occasionally have their own elements which can affect how dangerous some foes are to each character.

Adding affinities to all elements would basically overcomplicate things. So again, you can use practically any element, but affinities must be from the selection to not overcomplicate that part.

It can be used in spells but cannot be used as an affinity.

Under the hood, the reason why affinities are locked to the six is due to an interest in having foes faced in the rp occasionally have their own elements which can affect how dangerous some foes are to each character.

Adding affinities to all elements would basically overcomplicate things. So again, you can use practically any element, but affinities must be from the selection to not overcomplicate that part.
Sounds good, and all changes have been made!

Ehb Ehb Yes, No, Maybe?

Character Sheet​

Kaliope "Kali"

b62cad5999911f15e433451d9383444b.jpg

7325faac357b453963abd4933578c5c6.jpg

Color Code: #F0478C

Personality:
Kaliope is seen as one of the more studious children since she is quiet compared to the others. Many people around town love having her around since she is always very respectful and diligent, although she doesn't do the more physical work around town she is usually found solving mysteries and finding lost things/pets. While Hoshino and Cyra are ready to jump to action, Kaliope is usually the one that points them in the right direction or brings their attention to things. She is exceptionally responsible and any job assigned to her, or the other kids, she tries to make sure they're complete with the best outcome.

Although many people in town have a positive view of her, the other kids at the manor usually find her stand-offish, cold, or distant. She tries her best to avoid the louder ones, or so she says, but the truth of the matter is she is scared to get closer to anyone. Kaliope won't say it out loud but she cares deeply for the others and will usually take extra steps to make sure they are OK by slipping them medicine when they're sick, making sure they have food and/or snacks, sliding them notes to make them feel better, or in cases where they really need someone she will lure Hoshino, Cyra, or the Headmistress to them, but if you ask her she didn't do it.

Struggle Weapon: Struggle Wand (Way of Magic)

Elemental Affinity: Earth

Battle Commands:
  • Terra Raid - (Earth Magic) Kalliope creates enough earth formations to obscure her, then maneuvers through to strike from a blindspot
  • Reversal - Blindsides a foe by sliding behind them and delivering a powerful blow.

Favorite Place: Rooftops and the Clocktower. Kaliope loves the feeling of gracefully leaping from building to building. She pretends to put on her own acrobatic show, ending at the top of the Clocktower, where she can see the sun setting or rising

Relationships:
  • Hoshino - "Big si-... Hoshino. Hoshino is very nice to m- EVERYONE! She always makes sure we're alright."
  • Melio - "I swear, that boy thinks he knows everything...Well....he's right most times, but people think he is rude by the way he talks."
  • Karam - "He's....He's the sweetest, although annoying sometimes. He always gets m-....us the best gifts. I still don't know how he knew what I would like. Also, he performs on the streets regularly, tip him 10 munnies!"
  • Akane - "Her name isn't Kipo...It's Akane! She really comes out of her shell at the train station. I did notice she gets flustered easily, especially with people like Cyra
  • Cyra - "UGH!!!! SHE'S ALWAYS GETTING US IN TROUBLE!! Every freaking day! There is someone or something messed up because of her! AND THEN! She always thinks she can arm wrestle her troubles away! She makes me wanna rip my hair out...but....she still has a big heart."
  • Atlas - "Atlas is....hmmm...a menace! His pranks are gonna be the reason I kill him! I mean that! Although, he did introduce me to the rooftops. Although I do clean up behind him, when we're jumping from building to building, it feels magical."
  • Ruka - "She tries her hardest at everything, but she has the worst luck. One time,she came home drenched...She wasn't anywhere near water!"
  • Haruhi - "Her stories are surprisingly good! She has a knack for storytelling, which explains why she is always daydreaming."
  • Lucy - "She keeps trying to hug me! A sweetie, but she won't get me!"

Last edited:
My, that escalated quickly.
Anyway, I'm going to need to brainstorm a way to not cause the start of the IC from being a complete train crash. But, I'm happy to see the interest thus far.

For anyone wondering, on the assumption that every sheet posted thus is accepted, I'd say our number at this point is satisfactory. I belive after Miya's sheet is Okayed we'll have enough people. Please stay tuned for further announcement.

Skyleaf Skyleaf
A simple edit, mostly to clarify that thunder is thunder magic. This is done to try to keep some uniformity in the battle commands listings.
  • Thunder - (Thunder Magic) Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects
Make this edit, and you can consider your sheet accepted.

BFabulous BFabulous
Basically the same as above. Formatting uniformity for skills. (I probably should've been more clear about it in the CS bits, my bad)
  • Terra Raid - (Earth Magic) Kalliope creates enough earth formations to obscure her, then maneuvers through to strike from a blindspot
BBcode used: D2691E

ALSO NOTE
Kingdom Hearts' currency, even in this far off distant cooperative fanfic, is still Munny.

Make this edit and your sheet is accepted.

Miya Miya
So tsun.

- Please consider using this color for earth elemental affinity : D2691E which shows up a little better for both dark and white mode

Cartwheel
- As with captain spooks' case. Every character can dodge and attack. Please replace the cartwheel entry with another Battle Command.

Feel free to let me know when you'd like me to look over your sheet again.

Ehb Ehb
I have updated the BBCode color for Earth element, and swapped Cartwheel with Stun Edge, but flavored as a single ground attack and only works on specific foes as per its original Deck Command.

Ian Temero Ian Temero
If you want to make a sheet, go for it. We can squeeze in one more. Just one more

BFabulous BFabulous
Thank you! Accepted.

8 Sheet accepted. Quite an amount.

Anyway everyone, I have work so don't have the time to fully type out everything I need to here. What I will say, though is I'm considering how to keep the start of the RP from being a massive pile up. In respect to that, two things to consider:

Every sheet/player will be able to do IC stuff.
Make sure you have Discord, and have knowledge about making/using Discord threads. Our Initial IC interactions will be done through Discord in a certain way (will be detailed later) but expect to have to compile them and post them up in RPN. The regular unified In Character will proceed after these possibly chaotic introductions.
Be sure to complete whatever relationships you still have yet to fill out (Yes, I know I'm actually the worst at the moment having not updated Hoshino's yet!)

I'll be typing up formal rules, expectations, and other explanatory formal stuff so everyone be on the same page. A pretty Lore/Character List/Main Page will be up with all of these things when completed.

Thank you all very much for showing such interest!

Lucy​

404251-animegirl-wallpaper.jpg

Color Code: #F7DA64

Personality:
Innocent, highly energetic, and full of joy, nothing ever seems to get Lucy down. Even in the most dangerous of situations she always finds a way to laugh or have fun. She tends to be a little lazy though, preferring to run off and play than help out around the manor. She loves tales of knights and princesses and dreams of being like the heroes in the stories.

She is however very much afraid of the dark, to the point of needing to hold someone's hand in order to fall asleep at night.

Struggle Weapon: Struggle Bat (Way of Impressia)

Elemental Affinity: Light

Battle Commands:
  • [Pearl] (Light) - Fires a homing ball of light to damage enemies.
  • [Sliding Dash] - Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack.

Favorite Place: Sunset Hill
It's a bit far from home but it's Lucy's favorite place to be. Not only is the view great but something about the place seems to calm her down.

Relationships:
  • Hoshino - "Hoshi's silly! She tries to act like a grown up but then falls on her butt! She's also really really nice! She's my favorite!"
  • Melio - "Mel knows so much! But... um... [whispers] he's kind of boring."
  • Karam - "Kar's soooooo cool and he's always giving us gifts! This is a secret but he's also my favorite!"
  • Akane - "Kipo? She's... cute? Yeah! Like a kitten! I try to give her hugs whenever I can! She needs them..."
  • Cyra - "Cy's a little scary but I think she means well. I like her laugh though!"
  • Atlas - "At's cool and his pranks are funny! He just runs a little too fast for me to keep up."
  • Ruka - "Ru's really mature, but like Hoshi she's always messing up. So many things happen to her that it's almost not funny. Almost."
  • Haruhi - "OMG! I love love love Haru's stories! She's so creative!"
  • Kaliope - "I keep trying to give Kali hugs but she doesn't want them for some reason. I will hug you Kali!"
Ehb Ehb

Ian Temero Ian Temero
Accepted! That's 10 Sheets. Whew.

Anyway, I've been working on Prepping up the Discord Channel and The Character/List post with rules and standards and trying to not make it sound confusing. One special thing to note is that the RP will use standard character banners. I bring this up because Ehb shall make these and will do their best, but ultimately will use the given CS images as best as they can.

HoshinoRedoneBanner.jpg

If folks are worried about whether their given image will even properly format to this size/style, feel free to consider giving alternate images / source on the characters or making your own banner if you like. Provided it's 100x500px in size and includes the character name and BBcode for their speech text.

Ehb only has a couple of hours to work on stuff in the work week but is endeavoring to get it done at least semi-properly. Please stay tuned! Should be pretty soon.

I'll edit all the new characters into Haru's relation section soon, I just need sleep.

LowD LowD EbonChevalier EbonChevalier Karyra Karyra Rithas Rithas Captain Spooks Captain Spooks Emiya Shin Emiya Shin Skyleaf Skyleaf BFabulous BFabulous Ian Temero Ian Temero
Alright everyone! It's about time.

So with the large crew of potential characters, we aren't sure who is going to be able to survive the initial onslaught of IC chatter. So to help with this, Ehb has decided that before opening up the main IC thread on RPnation, we'll have a slew of smaller IC interactions in the form of short asides known as 'Skits' on the discord channel using Discord's thread function. You will be required to start, run, and compile a total of 5 skits and edit them into your posted Character Sheet in the lore thread.

The time limit for this is before the GM Ehb lazily gets around to completing the 5 they need for their own character.

If you have Any Further Questions or Require more clarification before taking this final plunge feel free to continue asking them in this interest thread.

So with that being said. Here are your remaining steps!
Because Ehb loves instructions it seems!

Once again, your interest, patience, and enthusiasm is very much appreciated!

At the Faerie Core - Standards, Sheets, and Lore Thread

1) Read through the Faerie Core Rules and Standards and understand them.

2) If you are okay with what has been laid out in the Rules and Standards, post your Accepted Character Sheets with Fully Completed Relationships in that thread.

3) When Ehb sees that you have those sheets posted with all relationships from the accepted sheets in this thread filled out, you will be given the invitation to the Ehbverse Discord which serves as the RP's OOC.

At the Discord (Link Given Based on Steps Above)

1) Set your Nickname to RPnation Username | Your Character's Name
Ex: Ehb | Hoshino

2) Be sure to say hi and introduce yourself in conversation_general so you can get put into the Faerie Core Player Pool Role.
If you have questions about the RP or need further clarification be sure to ask it in rp_questions general and tag Ehb to get them to notice.

3) Please review the Rules of the discord in the announcements channel and the INFORMATION pertaining to completing 5 skits to start the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back