• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Faerie Core, of Family and of Fates (A Kingdom Hearts Rp) - Interest Check

Ehb

Literal No One
Roleplay Type(s)

• FCForward.jpg

You do not need to understand the Story of Sora to understand any of what is about to be presented to you.

This Fable you see, is far removed from the Tale of the Keyblade's Chosen One, who saved the Realm of Light many times over.
    It also exists far before the Ancient Keyblade War, wherewith the differences and distrust between individuals lead to irreversible calamity.

This a different sort of story.

During the Age of Fairy Tales, when Light was plentiful and covered the world, Darkness first appeared in the Realm of Light with an absolute and sudden ferocity. Terrible creatures that the people called 'Phantoms' began to manifest themselves with malevolent intentions. They came from the very edge of the world, and acted only upon their own baser primal urges as they sought out people's hearts. An unstoppable tidal wave of these monsters put entirety of the Realm of Light under siege as the Phantoms carved a path of indiscriminate devastation that lead all the way to the very doorstep of the Kingdoms of Light.

The Four Kingdoms of Light, having lived in peace and harmony for the whole of their existence knew nothing of the ways needed in combating this new threat. Naturally, they were paralyzed at the Phantoms and all the terrible things committed by those monsters. Nonetheless, for the sake of survival they endeavored to come up with a solution to this incredibly dire situation. They were quick to realize that the Kingdoms of Light faced a very real possibility of losing everything and everyone to the Darkness. If the Phantoms went about their destruction unchecked, The World of Light would be cursed to meet the a horrible conclusion of being enveloped in a never-ending night that was darker than black.

This crisis, as you might guess, was ultimately resolved in favor of the Realm of Light. But while we know of the story's ending, it does not justify this Fable to be lost to time. Make no mistake, the era of the Four Kingdoms of Light and the once singular World of Light are long gone. But, it remains a story worth telling. We should not forget the sacrifices made in that age which brought about the Keyblade - our greatest tool against the Heartless that we now fight in our era. We must also not forget all the joys, triumphs, and sorrows that our forebears bore despite the impossible uncertainties they faced.

This special book I have set down before you, was created by a powerful Magician. It preserves this story for all future generations. Read the pages, and you will experience a different life. You will meet the author of this book, the Great Magus Fatuita, in her very own childhood when it all began. There too, you will meet the heroes who first saved the World of Light to whom we owe much gratitude. Indeed you will face the same terrors and obstacles that those heroes once confronted. The strength of your own heart, and your will to see things through shall be tested.

Be mindful that this book, if you choose to read it, shalt not retell the story exactly as it had happened, though.

No,
    you shall live though it.
    It is a complete experience shaped entirely by the character of your heart.

Now then, would you like to partake in this old fable?

fcoverview(2).jpg

Hello Everyone! Ehb here!

This is the interest check for Faerie Core. A Group Adventure RP that takes place within the Kingdom Hearts Universe, but is so far removed from the Kingdom Hearts universe that it's almost hard to call it a Kingdom Hearts Fandom Rp. The RP uses similar concepts, locales, and the skills used by characters come from and are encouraged to be derived from the ones available in the Kingdom Hearts series. But, this RP also starts in a time before Keyblades, and long before The Keyblade War.

The beloved characters from both Square and Disney might not be as you recognize them, or may not even yet in this tale, far, far in the past.

So, what makes this RP even worth considering, then?

The RP at its core, is a Group Adventure rp with a Kingdom Hearts veneer. The clash of Light and Darkness at its earliest form where the world is still struggling to understand the brutality of the Darkness that is now menaces their once peaceful society. The RP's story starts you off in your character's childhood. Together with your 'family' at the Orphanage, you will form a strong bond that is tested by a certain event which will cause you to be separated. The RP then skips ahead past your childhood all the way to adolescence, where a certain discovery leads to you all being drawn back together on a quest to save the World of Light.

In short, this is an RP where your character's backstory is played out In Character and shared with the rest of the cast to a degree. There is a planned time-skip to adolescence, where your character sheet will be 'revised' by you into it's full 'adventure' form. That revision will have greater meaning with the backdrop of having played through the events of childhood.

It is hoped that playing through this childhood prologue participants might be inspired to seeing the RP through to the end.

Anyway, this thread exists to gauge interest, and clear up questions that people might have! If there's any uncertainty please feel free to ask! I've held back on dumping too much info (though there isn't that much info to dump anyway) to encourage consideration. Thank you for considering!

In a Nutshell:

FCTitle.jpg
    • Summary
      • Format: Group Roleplay
      • RP Type: A group adventure which begins the players all the way at childhood before their quest begins year later.
      • Expected Post Rate: Once Per Week. More encouraged if players are inspired to.
      • Target Cast Size: 5ish + GM, More is Possible but keeping numbers low.
      • Character Limit: 1
      • Mandatory Secondary Communication: Discord

fcfaq.jpg

Questions already asked will be added here.

What Kind of RP is this?
    A Kingdom Hearts Fandom Group Adventure Roleplay.

Cast Size?
    We're ideally going to keep it small at around 5ish + the GM. Decided by the first six sheets that are accepted. It is hoped that the small size will make the in character cast feel very tight knit.

Discord?
    It is highly likely Discord will be used for OOC Purposes. However, admittance into that channel will only be granted after a character has been accepted.

Keyblades?
    A Keyblade, the signature weapon of the Kingdom Hearts Series is genuinely earned through certain actions in the childhood arc. Your character sheets will be filled out on the assumption that they do not obtain one. But after childhood, a revision into an older version of that character may have them gain a keyblade that reflects themselves after that time-skip.

Any idea what kind of technology level the world will be? Is it going to be purely fantasy, or there will be mixture of modern world elements/magipunk (eg guns, smartphones but powered with magic)?
    A lot of innovation was forced forward at the start of the Phantom Invasions. It can be generally said that most people in the world view Magic as things that wise old mystics use to understand the world, and occasionally use it to help people. Modern 'Magus' and 'Magus-tech' are developed primarily to protect and fight the Phantoms. Most prominently Barriers.

Guns?

No-t quite yet. Perhaps after the timeskip they might be developed into something like what Xigbar uses. Gummiphones? Probably not since those were not seen widely in the first two main games. (Blame the over Decade Long Sequel timelapse).

Can I use anything besides the Struggle Weapons for a weapon during the childhood arc?
    Yes you can. But, it should remain in the same vein as being 'toylike', and hinting at the weapon (and 'Way') your character will follow in the future.

Last edited:
I beat lingering will on the hardest difficulty and yet remember actually zero of the plot of all seven games I played so I feel I'm in a good space for Rping this world I totally remember.

So I'd say I'm interested.

*Bang*
Hello. I heard there was an Ehb KH rp and came running.

I beat lingering will on the hardest difficulty and yet remember actually zero of the plot of all seven games I played so I feel I'm in a good space for Rping this world I totally remember.

If it helps most of the plot is an Old Dude trying to cause the Apocalypse because he wants to see what will happen.

Any idea what kind of technology level the world will be? Is it going to be purely fantasy, or there will be mixture of modern world elements/magipunk (eg guns, smartphones but powered with magic)? Also putting tentative interest.

I have skimmed through the general story of Kingdom Hearts and all I could say is...

Nort me up for this. Let's go.

Welp! That makes enough interest to start drafting out a character sheet! I'll be sure to get working on it!

My proudest moment was in beating Sephiroth. On Easy. At max level.

Any idea what kind of technology level the world will be? Is it going to be purely fantasy, or there will be mixture of modern world elements/magipunk (eg guns, smartphones but powered with magic)? Also putting tentative interest.
A lot of innovation was forced forward at the start of the Phantom Invasions. It can be generally said that most people in the world view Magic as things that wise old mystics use to understand the world, and occasionally use it to help people. Modern 'Magus' and 'Magus-tech' are developed primarily to protect and fight the Phantoms. Most prominently Barriers.

Guns? No-t quite yet. Perhaps after the timeskip they might be developed into something like what Xigbar uses. Gummiphones? Probably not since those were not seen widely in the first two main games. (Blame the over Decade Long Sequel timelapse).

Rithas Rithas Karyra Karyra EccentricOracle EccentricOracle Emiya Shin Emiya Shin LowD LowD

The Intro Post had been updated with tabs relating to creating a character and a completed character sheet as an example. A formal Lore thread will be made after the signup process but the signup process will be done through here!

Thank you all for considering joining! Looking forward to seeing Character Sheets!

Okay Ehb Ehb hit me

Melio

Appearance:
FN4XUSn.jpeg

__horikawa_kunihiro_touken_ranbu_drawn_by_sakurana_haru__d0962895bf89d13ce24880b1907d7d24.png
Source : Horikawa Kunihiro from Touken Ranbu

Color Code: This sorta green (#2DC232)

Personality: Melio like to thinks he know everything, while he himself is book smart. He wouldn't be seen without a book. Any kind of book, ranging from comic, novel, other literatures. He can be quite a grumpy boy.

While young, he's quite a reliable hand within the Orphanage, often cleaning up the mess or actually direct stuffs to get things done. Sometimes he kind of feel the need to get out of the manor and just go to somewhere one wouldn't find him easily. But knowing him, his spots are usually not that far from the manor.

Struggle Weapon: Struggle Bat (Way of Impressia)

Command Deck and Battle Information​

Elemental Affinity: Darkness

Battle Commands:
  • Aero - (Wind Magic) User casts a gust of wind and cause the opponent to be thrown airborne
  • Dark Raid - (Darkness) User engulfs the weapon with darkness before throwing it to the opponent.

Character Relationships and Sentiments​

Favorite Place: The Woods
A small forest that lies outside Twilight Town. Melio likes to climb onto a tall tree and have some time alone while gazing to the sky.

Relationships:
  • Hoshino - "Big Sis Hoshino is um... How should I say it, really needs someone's help to get things going. Which usually falls to me... Ugh."
  • Karam - "He's alright I guess...? Just don't push me when I'm reading stuffs!"
  • Kipo - "She's pretty smart, though quite clingy... Also hey! I haven't finished reading that comic!"
  • Cyra - "Stop scaring me when I'm on a tree branch! I could fall!"
  • Atlas - "He makes me wish I could go further from the Orphanage just so I can find solace without any scares."
  • Ruka - "Look, I... It's just how it is okay!? I only take over to get things actually moving instead of us walking around like a headless chicken!"
  • Haruhi - "I'm actually curious on what she wrote on that notebook. Was it something like a diary or a grand storybook ?"
  • Kali - "She's a great help really! It does help that she direct the others in a way that don't lead to bickering, unlike me."

Last edited:

Character Sheet​

Name: Karam

Appearance: 889f34a3e733b46a68a7f2d403534305.jpg
48a480fc3e11516a2999f650873bf89b.jpg Same eye color as kid picture.
Color Code: ( GOLD! #FFD700)

Personality: A boy of action Karam can usually be found here and there around town looking for some fun. He does have the patience to help out around the manor but he'd rather be out in town doing the occasional odd job or street performing. While he does seems like the irresponsible type he takes his duties as one of the older children very seriously. Most of the money he manages to earn usually goes towards gifts or keeping the mansion in good shape. A bombastic attention grabbing kid, he's looking to do great things someday and take his family with him to the top.

Struggle Weapon: Struggle Hammer (Way of Battalia)

Elemental Affinity: Thunder

Battle Commands:
  • Strike Raid - Throw the weapon at the enemy, potentially causes some foes to be stunned.
  • Slot Edge -Strike a foe downwards three times. Makes enemies drop extra Munny or Items on occasion.

Favorite Place: The Market Plaza! You can always count on a crowd to be there and it's great! Plus there's the vendors! There either selling something delicious or need a hand moving something for a few munny!

Relationships:
  • Melio- "He's a smart guy I'll admit. But he's gotta get his nose out of his books more often. You learn just as much by doing something as reading!"
  • Cyra - "She's not the boss of me! Just older than me by a year and little stronger. As long as she isn't pushing me around like the other kids im fine with her."
  • Hoshino- "She a big ol' klutz sometimes but I love her all the same. She's like the glue holding all of us together. "
  • Kipo- "She's pretty shy I'm hoping get a bit of confidence soon. But she's as smart as Melio if not smarter!"
  • Atlas-"My partner in crime! I love him like a brother but he needs to work on his entrepreneurial spirit."
  • Ruka- "I know she wants to do things on her own but she's just a much of klutz as hoshino sometimes. I'll give her space when she asks for it but I worry about her."
  • Haruhi- "Her minds off in la la land a lot but she puts so much effort into what she does. Maybe too much."
  • Kali-"She the rock everybody can lean against when they need her. As smart a Melio and heart as big as Hoshino's even if she doesnt show it much."

Last edited:

Character Sheet​

waifu.jpg
Akane "Kipo"​
Appearance:
Shirogane.Naoto.600.1174560.jpg
Color Code:
This one! #1ABC9C

Personality:
Still recovering from her fairly recent orphaning, Akane is still very clingy to most of everyone in the orphanage. She tries to help, but is still too shy to talk to people outside of the orphanage. Her nickname comes from when she tried to introduce herself to Hoshino, and mumbled her name to Kipo and was introduced to everyone as Kipo. She has yet to correct anyone. Around people she's comfortable with, she likes to talk about magic and her theories. She's be one of the bright kids who'd be helping younger kids study... if only she could explain herself properly. As for her clingyness, she tends to try and hold onto a shirt, hand, or pants of anyone nearby. She's worried they might vanish or leave her behind if she's not holding onto them.

An exception to her shyness is the train station, where she's comfortable and is sociable to everyone and likes to help out the staff where possible. She hopes to one day work at the station. She likes the idea of helping people who are still moving between places like herself.

Struggle Weapon: Struggle Wand (Way of Magic)

Elemental Affinity:
Ice

Battle Commands:
  • Splash (Ice Magic) - A small wave of ice that usually melts and hits people in the face with water. Stand too close and you'll probably get hit with a chunk of ice...
  • Magic Block - A small orb of magic protects the user against weak attacks from all sides.

Favorite Place:
Clock tower train station. She likes watching the trains and finds the white noise great to read to.
"The trains are pretty, and the ticket lady sneaks me ice cream sometimes. Nobody is scary in the train station... they're all just traveling around, like me."

Relationships:
  • Hoshino - "I really like my new.... nickname... I'm sorry Hoshino. Here I can be Kipo, though. Kipo is better than Akane, anyway."
  • Melio - "He's really smart. I wanna learn from him, and help everyone out... but he's so arrogant. And rude. I sometimes steal his comics."
  • Karam - "He's funny! I like watching him do stuff in the plaza. If I can figure out this spell, I can make it even better... But I don't wanna accidentally freeze him either."
  • Cyra - "She's really loud, but she likes to take me out for steak sometimes. She eats too much steak on those visits, but now I know where she gets all her energy! I'm gonna grow up to be big and strong like her!"
  • Atlas - "He's so cool. I can talk about magic for hours!"
  • Ruka - "I like helping her out. But I don't know how she managed to get every stray cat in town to follow her when she went to get groceries for us..."
  • Haruhi - "Hehe, I like her stories. They're fun!"
  • Kali - "I like joining her on mysteries. They're really fun, but I have to admit I don't like jumping on rooftops..."

Last edited:

Character Sheet​

"Eh, what are you looking at me for!?"
Name: Cyra
1658507370481.png
Appearance:
EgvkBJaUMAExjSU (1).jpg

Color Code: "Is this Red? I dunno, I'm colour-blind!" #FC1F00)

Personality: If a cat is stuck up a tree, Cyra climbs that tree. If a ball is stuck in the bush, Cyra jumps into that bush. If someone in the orphanage is fighting, Cyra breaks it up. If there's anyone most likely to come back covered in knicks and bruises in the Orphanage it's Cyra, goodness knows how she collects them. Cyra is quick to be the help for her younger siblings, it helps she gets to boss them around as well. Cyra claims she is the 'Second biggerest sister' (Her words to be exact). Even if she stakes this claim by challenging all her 'siblings' to arm wrestling, in which she is the undefeated champ. She challenges any adult she sees too, she'll get a win against one of them eventually.

Cyra has a habit of saying what she thinks, if she even thinks about what she is saying. She had made more then one younger sibling accidentally cry or gotten an adult cross at their group by poor use of words, much to her grief. She could be described as loud, abrasive, somewhat rude and not entirely bright of a child. Unruly to Adults and a little intimidating to newcomers in the orphanage. But those who are familiar with her know her as a fiercely loyal and protective girl with a hearty laugh, who is willing to take life by the horns so no one else has too.

Just don't ask her about any type of homework.

"Ya'll aint ready for my moves, they be FIRE~"

Elemental Affinity: Fire

Battle Commands:

• Reversal - Blindsides a foe by sliding behind them and delivering a powerful blow.
  • Fire Strike (FIRE MAGIC) - The User spins on their feat, laying a fiery strike on the opponent.

Favorite Place: Marco's Steakhouse
A restaurant that grills some mean steaks amongst other meals. A rare occurrence for the group but a few good deeds can lead to a free meal. Cyra is currently training on defeating the 'SUPER MEGA UBER STEAK CHALLENGE' that gives you free steaks for a year if you complete it.

Relationships:
  • Hoshino: "Whenever we do something together we never actually finish it. Big Sis, Are we both dumb!?....Naaaah."
  • Melio: "You should see his face when I rustle his hair, heheh! That's what he gets for reading! Nerd."
  • Karam: "If he wants to not be bossed around by his Big Sis then he should get better at arm wrestling. I'LL NEVER LOSE!"
  • Akane: "I'll make her strong! I listen to her magic talk even if I don't understand it, and then I try to teach her all my super cool fighting moves!"
  • Atlas: "I'm starting to think he's avoiding me. Laaaaaaame. You dominate someone in sports and they run away! Submit to your older by enough sibling!"
  • Ruka: "I keep a close eye on her since I saw her trip on pavement onto a banana peel into a bush that was infested by angry squirrels. A little funny but awful!"
  • Haruhi: "My drawings tend to be a lot more...angular and full of zigzags. Dunno how she does it."
  • Kaliope: "She's always chewing me out for saying a wrong word or two to an adult. Big words for a girl in arm wrestling distance."

Last edited:
That was pretty fast. At the moment we stand at 4 wip sheets. At 1-2 more people there's a strong likleyhood the IC will start getting drafted. There isn't any major time limit either though.

Again, everyone please remember to Ehb Ehb when you are ready to have your sheets reviewed. Please also chug along those relationships as well, mostly because they're interesting to read!

LowD LowD
Thank you for providing source. It was going to be hard to create a character listing cutout otherwise.

Since you've chosen to apply elemental damage to your attacks please color code them in the format as seen in the example sheet. (I know, I did a bad job explaining it)
Elements can be a factor in later battles. Also helps pretty up the skills for asthetics. Of course if your command possesses no element, feel free to not put the (_) part.

• Aero - (Wind Magic) User casts a gust of wind and cause the opponent to be thrown airborne
  • Dark Raid - (Darkness) User engulfs the weapon with darkness before throwing it to the opponent.

Make those edits in an you are good to go.

Character Sheet​

Atlas
Appearance:
746259d9149b56533dd2012197f34f4a.jpg

2e8fbe6715641ea439fe0846ef71de61.jpg

Color Code: Lightskyblue | 87CEFA

Personality: Often seen as the troublemaker or rebellious one of the orphans and usually the unluckiest. Atlas often finds himself in sticky situation whether he looks for it or not. He could easily be described like a raging river, restless, always on the move, and looking for the easiest path through. He isn't lazy per say, but Atlas is a strong believer in doing things smarter not harder but if it has to come down to cold hard work he'll do it like a river slowly chipping away at a canyon.

There is an adventurous spirit in Atlas, and this spirit is what often gets him in trouble from going into off limits areas, pulling mostly harmless pranks on people, or running along the rooftops of Twilight Town. Though while his reckless and adventurous spirit might make you think otherwise Atlas is surprisingly wise and quick-witted for his young age. He's highly observant, often picking up on small details and putting two and two together. Not to mention he has a few good quips too.

When it comes to the other orphans, whom he sees as family, he can be quite protective over them. Not as protective as Hoshino but he'll always have their back no matter what, and help them whenever they need it. But when it comes to his own problems Atlas prefers to deal with them along, rarely opening up about them. Even when confronted about it Atlas would rather shrug it off and deal with it himself, even if he can't.

Elemental Affinity: Ice

Battle Commands:
  • Stun Edge - Perform a jumping attack that stuns some foes.
  • Sliding Dash - Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack.

Favorite Place: Along the rooftops of Twilight Town
"Nothing really beats the feeling of being so high up! Feeling the wind on your face the thrill of being up there makes me feel free, and the views at night are amazing!"

Relationships:
  • Hoshino - "I feel like all she does is scold me when I get in trouble, still it's nice to have a big sis around!"
  • Melio - "He's a great climber! I almost feel bad for spooking him all the time."
  • Karam - "I often feel like I drag him into trouble, but wouldn't want to be in a sticky situation with anyone else!"
  • Kipo - "She's a good kid, I might not understand a lot about magic but she sure does!"
  • Cyra - "I feel like I spend more time running from Cyra than actually interacting with her, though I do worry when she comes home with bruises."

Last edited:

Character Sheet​

akgflfcrpn.jpg

Source: AK-15 from Girls Frontline, fanart by ge zhong kuaile
sfcrpn.jpg

Source: Siesta from The Detective Is Already Dead, fanart by OekakiTapioka

Name: Ruka
Color Code: #c1a9fd

Personality:

A spunky girl in the Twilight Town Orphanage. Rather than asking the others for help, Ruka prefers to work on her own. But that does not mean the white-haired girl is a loner and unsociable. She just wanted to be independent, and a reliable child, unlike that certain someone who proclaimed herself as the big sister of the group. Unfortunately, her luck, or was it fate, decided that she should be stricken with misfortune, or just plain wacky accidents whenever she decides to go off on her own. Whether be it simple fetch requests like delivering food to the orphanage, or helping out with the chores, accidents will happen unless someone else escorts her. The accidents include getting splashed with water while going through the Market Street, slipping on a banana peel and injuring herself, forgetting to bring the letters that she was supposed to deliver - you name it, Ruka probably experienced those misfortunes.

Despite the misfortunes and unluckiness that had befallen on her, Ruka believes that one day, things will change for the better, as long she keeps on working to improve herself, and of course helping those who are around her.

Struggle Weapon: Struggle Hammer (Way of Battalia)

Elemental Affinity: Earth

Battle Commands:
  • Stun Edge - Ruka does a single, focused strike at her target's weakpoints. The attack can Stun some foes.
  • Sliding Dash - Ruka engulfs herself entirely in a stone armor, before running towards her target with a charging attack. She commonly does either the sliding tackle or the shoulder charge.

Favorite Place: The Beach - An unnamed beach that can be reached with a train ride, through the Central Station.
"Sea breeze! Sands, and sandcastles! The sound of waves crashing through the shore! I can swim as well! But, seeing other kids playing with their Papa and Mama..."

Relationships:
  • Hoshino - "She might call herself one of the Big Sis of the orphanage, but she's just like me! Clumsy! I would like her more if she doesn't go around and proudly proclaims that she is the most reliable one!"
  • Melio - "Melio is just an arrogant boy. He thought that he runs the orphanage..."
  • Karam - "Karam? He's... okay, I guess. He tried to impress me with his own party tricks, but I can do some cartwheels too!"
  • Kipo - "Sigh, this... Kipo. I forgot how many times I stood up for her... But that's fine!"
  • Cyra - "The other but louder Big Sis? I respect her, but that's because she always delivers her promise, and is very brave to do so!"
  • Atlas - "I heard that Atlas is also unlucky, but that's because he constantly finds trouble! We're different, because trouble finds me instead!"
  • Haruhi - "Haruhi keeps on telling me that everything will be okay, and even hugged me! Then again, she's a bit dreamy, don't you think? Eh, what? She said mean things to you? Are you sure about that?"
  • Kali - "The other bookworm like that arrogant boy, and is older than me. At least she don't act like she's running the orphanage. She's pretty quiet, though."

Last edited:
Right! As of this post, we have 3 accepted sheets!

Here's required viewing for people interesting in participating

EbonChevalier EbonChevalier
Battle Commands

Alright, I can appreciate you using some of the original commands from the game. Though, it might be worth rewording them to the RP format. If you want to see how I would rewite them (feel free to use it) or you can reword them yourself if you like.

I can also appreciate that you picked Slot edge because it's super appropriate for your character. ZYou may use it, but it's worth noting that anything related to 'Items' or 'Munny' is mostly flavor in terms of the RP. Though it would imply Karam being a bit more wealthy '10 years later'.

• Strike Raid - Throw the weapon at the enemy, potentially causes some foes to be stunned.
  • Slot Edge - Strike a foe downwards three times. Makes enemies drop extra Munny or Items on occasion.

Also please remove
one of the flavor texts: "List the things you can do when in a fighting match...? Why would you need to do something like that?" which accidentally seems to have made it into your sheet under Battle Commands. And as always, be sure to keep those Relationships updated as we're going along!

Feel free to tag me when you want me to look over it again.

Karyra Karyra

Accepted! Yay!

Rithas Rithas

Also Accepted! Huzzah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back