• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fae

fallenmars

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all! It’s been a while since I’ve been online and actively roleplaying but I’d love to start up again!

ive Been really interested in topics such as the Fae, witchery both literal and fantasy, etc etc. I’m open to anything at the moment! PM me if you want to start anything :)

Hi all! It’s been a while since I’ve been online and actively roleplaying but I’d love to start up again!

ive Been really interested in topics such as the Fae, witchery both literal and fantasy, etc etc. I’m open to anything at the moment! PM me if you want to start anything :)
I'm defintely interested as well! I've recently started taking more interested in Fae legends (thanks to Facebook) and the fantasy genre is my jam! What types of characters did you have in mind?

Edit: I'm also just getting back to RPing as well!

Interested~ you have plots?

- girl takes over her grandmother’s home after her passing without realizing she was a guardian of the forest; High Fae are sorely disinterested/angry that their original human chose to die and not teach a certain someone how to take care of the forest in her place
- human girl steps into a Fae ring without realizing and gives up her name to a Fae prince/princess allowing them complete control over her
- Sarah J. Maas is literally my whole heart and Im in love with the idea of fictional witchcraft involved as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back