• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fading Flames 2 OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So how would they interact?
Aside from the Shark Tale reference
I'd describe it as, when they pass in the street and Kan's muttering to himself, Shade would call out to him and wave in a friendly manner, saying something like
"Hey buddy, how are your friends doing today?" xD You know jut casual stuff. Btw ShadeAlucard ShadeAlucard I apologize for my character also being Shade- hope it won't get confusing ^^"

Last edited:
Mmmm. Kind of a friendly passerby.
Kan would notice him after a bit of thinking. So far I’m setting him to remember only the spiciest of his memories easily.

Mmmm. Kind of a friendly passerby.
Kan would notice him after a bit of thinking. So far I’m setting him to remember only the spiciest of his memories easily.
I think that would be funny, too.
Like, Shade's said hi to him every day for like a month but Kan still doesn't remember him xD

Update! (I like lists- can you tell? ;P )

- Iniko Fitaka l'Escroc, Incruscan - Male - 22, Rogue - Illusionist, played by Ayama Ayama
- Brom Beararm, Human - Male - 36, Fighter - Blacksmith, played by @Inheritance
- Otrygg Stykarsson, Incruscan - Male - 24, Fighter - Raider, played by @Soviet Panda
- Thrud Syndottir, Human - Female - 28, Fighter - Soldier, played by @Birdsie
- Brygita Brzęczyszczykiewicz, Human - Female - 28, Fighter - Slayer, played by @Epiphany
- Damien Schlosser, Human - Male - 24, Fighter - Mercenary, played by @Meme Man
- Eliza Starborn, Human - Female - 22, Fighter - Imperial Guard, played by @Noble Scion
- Kan Argent, Human - Male - 31, Fighter - Guardian, played by RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan
- Jazmin, Human - Female - 23, Cleric - Healer, played by ShadeAlucard ShadeAlucard
- Sylvia, Incruscan - Female - 27, Fighter - Assassin, played by ShadeAlucard ShadeAlucard
- Merid Goldroot, Incruscan - Female - 21, Fighter - Woodsmith, played by @Arkad3
- Keikling Farongar, Giant - Male - 30, Archer - Weaver, played by Kabboom Kabboom
- Alastor Lupom, Incruscan - Male - 26, Caster - Crafter, played by @Silver Wolf
- Bryn'ai Toh-Aesca, Incruscan - Female - 23, Fighter - Mercenary, played by @Aryasaurus
- Garax Jadescale , Incruscan - Male - 19, Fighter - Necromancer, played by @Trappy
- Satorie di Maroni, Human - Female - 25, Fighter - Noble, played by @Sushi Muncher
- {unknown}, {unknown}, {unknown}, played by @Unwavering Knight

I hope to have a post done by the end of the day ^^

Mkay, finally posted!
I decided to send Iniko barking up the wrong tree, purely for the entertainment value of then watching Thrud and Brygita shut him down xD
(That last word is "forgotten", btw. Trying to figure out how to fix the code ;P)

Ayama Ayama
*Iniko trying to pickpocket Kan*
Kan: *starts having conversation with imaginary friend*
Iniko: wtf dude you okay?!

This is how their meeting went, change my thought

Iniko and Kan ran into each other on the streets, and had a short conversation. They did meet a few more times too, getting to know each other a little but not too greatly.
is what I wrote

Users who are viewing this thread

Back