• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

I suggest an emergency saving pool of 2000 bucks, you should always have an emergency fund for your pets. Kittens do require a lot of attention in the first 6 months, they have to be socialized really well or they'll likely become afraid or aggressive.

Yeah @andujarprime It has been really slow. I am struggling with motivation for FableWood...have been for a while. Not quite sure how to solve this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
SilverFlight said:
"You are the famous sailor yes? I thought you've fought this beast before!"
"Why yes. I own half of the Tenacity! It's so good to get recognition for your skills! And no, I've not fought this beast before... Why do you look at me like that?"

Sorry, I had a pretty nasty cold for the past couple of days. Still do but I'll have a post up today.

SilverFlight said:
Yeah @andujarprime It has been really slow. I am struggling with motivation for FableWood...have been for a while. Not quite sure how to solve this issue.
That is completely an understandable thing, it happened to me quite often in the past. I found it happening usually when I already had an idea for something else, and due to it being fresh and exciting I was thinking about that all day long instead of progressing the story of the current one.

What I have found as a solution is to weave some of my ideas from the new into the old. It needn't to be very exciting or plentiful, the main thing is to sate your hunger for the new thread while also nurturing the old one.

Of course I can be completely wrong and this is not the case at all. Also I will try to be productive finally...

SilverFlight said:
I suggest an emergency saving pool of 2000 bucks, you should always have an emergency fund for your pets. Kittens do require a lot of attention in the first 6 months, they have to be socialized really well or they'll likely become afraid or aggressive.
Duly noted. I won't be starting off with that much money to begin with, but I can build that fund up over time. ^^ And they won't have that much trouble getting a lot of socialization with me during their first 6 months, though I'll be adopting them at 2-3 months old so they hopefully will have already gotten good socialization at the animal shelter. The only days I won't be able to offer a ton of socialization are my Mondays and Wednesdays and any weekends that I have to stay at school for school-related events, though those weekends are few in number so I'm not too worried.

Lol, just imagine the slow-mo epic moment of Leo about to strike the Roc and then suddenly...Leandra happens. xD

Hey, could I get a summary of what's happened so far and how we fare? I really don't like that I disappear like this randomly, but sometimes I just get overwhelmed and this cold's been killing me.

The Rok attacked, Leandra grew wings, the Rok made a power blast of wind go through and hit everyone. Tad got hurt and the dark mage guy Silvers (Sorry can't remember the name) had something happen to his body that involved red lightning. Leo and Takeo charged the Rok only for Leo to get hit by the crashing Leandra. Takeo on the other hand fell of his horse and climbed the rok and is in the processes of stabbing it in the back of the knee... I think that more or less covers it...

Also @SilverFlight can I make a second character?

Peaceswore said:
The Rok attacked, Leandra grew wings, the Rok made a power blast of wind go through and hit everyone. Tad got hurt and the dark mage guy Silvers (Sorry can't remember the name) had something happen to his body that involved red lightning. Leo and Takeo charged the Rok only for Leo to get hit by the crashing Leandra. Takeo on the other hand fell of his horse and climbed the rok and is in the processes of stabbing it in the back of the knee... I think that more or less covers it...
Alright, thank you!

Now onto writing a post. The way I see it is I'm gonna skip some stuff. Maybe jump straight to action.

It's really not so pleasant when there's so much to catch up on.

Jecklyn said:
favourite disney villan GO!
Doctor Facilier

lol I didn't even look at ya'll responses, I just immediately typed his name out. xD

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Yeah! High five!

[/QUOTE]
HIGH FIVE!!

I have a witchdoctor rp character based off him xD

zCrookedz said:
lol I didn't even look at ya'll responses, I just immediately typed his name out. xD

HIGH FIVE!!

I have a witchdoctor rp character based off him xD
Witch doctors are awesome!

Have you ever actually done research on Witch Doctors?? The Voodoo religion is so Misguided by Hollywood that its a bit weird when you actually read about it. Now, hoodou is a bit on the scetchy side, but most of Voodoo and stuff like dolls, and rituals, was mostly ment to help people rather than hurt. It is such an interesting thing to read about the different types of voodoo as well. Haitian, african, Louisiana;all different types with bot subtle and non subtle differences.

Peaceswore said:
For now, no. I usually want to see the player in action for a bit longer before I allow second characters. Keep your activity constant and you should be able to in a short while.

Jecklyn said:
favourite disney villan GO!
Maleficent. Interestingly the villain I have chosen for FableWood, original name: Carabosse.

Jecklyn said:
I'm going to answer my own question and say Judge Frollo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Oooh that guy was a total douche...and made me question religious authority at age seven xD

zCrookedz said:
Have you ever actually done research on Witch Doctors?? The Voodoo religion is so Misguided by Hollywood that its a bit weird when you actually read about it. Now, hoodou is a bit on the scetchy side, but most of Voodoo and stuff like dolls, and rituals, was mostly ment to help people rather than hurt. It is such an interesting thing to read about the different types of voodoo as well. Haitian, african, Louisiana;all different types with bot subtle and non subtle differences.
Funny this should come up, our new PhD student is from Benin, a small African country in the West, close to Ghana. That is said to be the birthplace of original Vodun practices.

SilverFlight said:
Funny this should come up, our new PhD student is from Benin, a small African country in the West, close to Ghana. That is said to be the birthplace of original Vodun practices.
That is so interesting. I personalty am not involved in the Voodoo (my southern baptist family would disown me) but the way they viewed life and the after life, as well as healing remedies and rituals fascinate me.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Eh...
I don't know where to start with my post.

[/QUOTE]
Jump off the wall from way up top and ride the Roc like a bull in the rodeo!!! :3 it would be aaaaawsome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back