• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Lioness075 said:
I mean, there's no need to do that though. Keep that knowledge to yourself and just put what your character knows in your posts. Else, we'll just assume that what you're posting is what your character knows. Then we all get confused and assume what you're posting is what your character knows as well. Like what I mentioned earlier about the werecat stuff.
Um, I actually do that too @Morgrim sometimes it gets confusing not to be specific, so I will mention their species or name outside of speech even if my character doesn't know it, especially if there are a lot of new characters mine does not yet know. So, that's all good.

SilverFlight said:
Um, I actually do that too @Morgrim sometimes it gets confusing not to be specific, so I will mention their species or name outside of speech even if my character doesn't know it, especially if there are a lot of new characters mine does not yet know. So, that's all good.
Oh. I just assumed your characters always knew the new species or creatures. O.o

So much writer's block...but I can't leave y'all hanging, so instead I will apologize for my rubbish post.

Okay, fair warning to everyone, I've got plans for Leandra so please don't fly up to save her (i.e. anyone who can already fly). I'll be writing up a post sometime tonight for Leandra and Luness. Although, do feel free to convey the bird flying up high and then your character somehow knocking the bird from the sky if you'd like to take the offensive already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I'm kind of hitting a rut here. Writer's block, in other words (I blame Silver for spreading this disease lol). Anyways, if someone else could respond with them possibly attacking the Roc or something then I'd have something to work with and be able to respond. I can't really think of anything right now beyond my characters both being surprised in their own ways.

Lol I was holding off cuz, being a dragon Malachai's first instinct would be to fly up. But if you want I can have him knock the Roc so Leandra can fall >_> I've been "itching" to find out more of her powers lol

@Lioness075

andujarprime said:
Lol I was holding off cuz, being a dragon Malachai's first instinct would be to fly up. But if you want I can have him knock the Roc so Leandra can fall >_> I've been "itching" to find out more of her powers lol
@Lioness075
That pun though lol. But yeah, that'd work out brilliantly. Thanks. :3

Not really sure what to post for Luness at the moment (she's essentially useless in an aerial attack) so I'll wait for a few other responses to come first.

Sorry, I guess we got a little impatient with it. >.<

I have no clue. I've really been lazy these past days so I apologize for not posting.

I'm currently working on a PPT. I want to adopt two kittens next month and so I'm going to approach my parents about it this upcoming Tuesday evening. Problems are that 1) they both hate cats, same with practically everyone else in my family and 2) due to my accommodations at college, the kittens will have to stay at home with my parents, though nobody but myself will ever have to interact with them since they'll be staying in my room the whole time. I have to somehow convince them that they won't have to take care of the kittens for me and that by having them in my room, they won't have to deal with them at all while I'm not around unless they want to.

No, it's rpn and me. I guess people posted but the last notification I got was Quincy chasing the steeds. My fone hasn't shown anything beyond that until now that I saw dawn and sky posted. So wierd

Lioness075 said:
I'm currently working on a PPT. I want to adopt two kittens next month and so I'm going to approach my parents about it this upcoming Tuesday evening. Problems are that 1) they both hate cats, same with practically everyone else in my family and 2) due to my accommodations at college, the kittens will have to stay at home with my parents, though nobody but myself will ever have to interact with them since they'll be staying in my room the whole time. I have to somehow convince them that they won't have to take care of the kittens for me and that by having them in my room, they won't have to deal with them at all while I'm not around unless they want to.
Omg kittens!

Good luck!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Omg kittens!
Good luck!

[/QUOTE]
I've literally been planning this since they told me no when I was 16 years old lol. I've got all expenses covered now, can drive myself back home at least once every day of the week excluding the weekend if I have to do some school-related event, and I can take care of them all on my own. My parents wouldn't have to do a thing for the kittens and so they wouldn't have to interact with them unless they wanted to.

The only problem is that the kittens will have to stay at home, which is my parents' home, so it's up to them whether I can get them or not because their home is the only place that I'd be able to keep them at.

"And when your sick and can't come feed them? Or something happens and you can't make it home? What about seeing a vet or if they get sick? Are we supposed to stop what we're doing to care for them? They won't stay kittens forever, they're going to grow up and get into everything and claw at everything, while your away at school who's gonna have to deal with them mewling, and crying to get out?" Be prepared for those, that's what I got hit with every time T_T Parents are tricky, I know I plan to be when my kids get older, it's the only way to defend myself.

Ps. Totally rooting for you, sorry if it sounds like I'm putting you off, just saying be prepared for the tricky questions!! Faster answers to those will show them just how much you thought about this.

Well, I'm getting an automatic feeder and pet fountain for them for whenever I won't be able to get home to them. Both of these would be able to keep the kittens going for at least a weekend's worth of time. I've also already got a little savings fund going for them for the potential chance that they could indeed get sick and I'd have medical bills to worry about for them. In fact, if I couldn't afford the bills then I'm more than willing to sell video games or even video game consoles to be able to afford the medical bills for them. Also, I'm getting a pet gate for them and securing them in my room so they'll never go beyond my room and potentially damage anything else. When they get older and are able to jump over or onto things, I'll buy a taller pet gate to prevent them from wandering about my room whenever I'm not present. Whenever I'm not at home, I'll keep the door to my room shut so if they somehow get past the pet gate, they can't go any further. Now, we have housemaids that drop by at least once a week and will go upstairs to clean every other week. With the kittens / cats behind the pet gate, they won't be a problem for the housemaids, though I'll try to be home for this time if possible. It would be better if they were inside their kennel for this after all.

BAM! :3

In fact, once I get these kittens, I might not really be interested in video games at all. I've wanted kittens for so long that I'd love to just play with them all day if I could.

andujarprime said:
xD amazeballs!!!! Lol looks like u got it all covered :D good luck!!!
Thanks! :3 Like I said, this has been years in the planning and with financial means to support myself in this endeavor, I really just need to convince my parents to allow me to keep the kittens in their home, specifically my own room.

I've even made a 24-slide PPT with loads of information for them to digest. I'm going to have them click through the slides on their own and then let them ask me questions at the end before making their decision on whether I can do it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back