• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Hey there, I got the invite and spent a few minutes reading through some things. Its 4AM here, and my phone is a butt but I would love to join this RP. Would it be a bother to reserve a slot? I promise I can read through the updates and some IC well within 3 days and have a character submitted.

Just from the bits ive read, im pretty much in love with the world you all have built together already, I can only hope to contribute as much as you all have.

[QUOTE="S N O W B I R D]Hey there, I got the invite and spent a few minutes reading through some things. Its 4AM here, and my phone is a butt but I would love to join this RP. Would it be a bother to reserve a slot? I promise I can read through the updates and some IC well within 3 days and have a character submitted.
Just from the bits ive read, im pretty much in love with the world you all have built together already, I can only hope to contribute as much as you all have.

[/QUOTE]
You have a slot. :3

All righty, shall get a post up in a few. ^^

Well, I've sighted him now. Wasn't sure if you'd want Luness to catch him in the same post so I've got her rushing to get to him for now.

The bad guy be like:

" Lol Imma gonna wreck this party. "

We be like when we catch him with surprise stealth attacks:

tumblr_nj8bb5TKYs1u2qrtko1_500.jpg

Love the English humor :P

Coolio

I'm gonna read over the Updates section and hopefully have a post tonight. The trip back home was a bit tiring.

Ohh, the lights could've gone out just when Luness leaped at the hooded figure. That would certainly make it hard for him to avoid her tackle lol.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Psst! Wanna see what I woke up to about 2 days ago?
ktyBBhk.png

[/QUOTE]
Sweet Jesus, how many RPs are you involved in? xD

Lioness075 said:
Sweet Jesus, how many RPs are you involved in? xD
Hmm...this one, one about demons, and one that just started 1 day ago. I'm also watching the Interest Check forums, Introduction Forum, Discussion Forums and a handful of threads. And the fact that I was gone for two weeks didn't help. So yeah.

Hot damn, I'm sorry for everyone's relationship problems O.o will try to post at some point today after work. Have a few of those issues to deal with first lol :/ anyways try not to spill all the food if a fight is breaking out >_<

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Psst! Wanna see what I woke up to about 2 days ago?
ktyBBhk.png

[/QUOTE]
Holy shoot. Look at you social butterfly xD I freak out when I get 10.

SilverFlight said:
Holy shoot. Look at you social butterfly xD I freak out when I get 10.
I usually get around 20 per night. Not sure how many during the day.

SilverFlight said:
So..this hooded figure who has Kallin writhing in pain...is someone going to hit him?
Soon enough. It'll be either Vinter or Luness.

SilverFlight said:
So..this hooded figure who has Kallin writhing in pain...is someone going to hit him?
Luness is trying to tackle him...

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

giphy.gif

Hello!

I'm new to the Rp. So I thought I'd say hi to everyone before I post anything.

It's nice to meet you all.

I will do my best in this!​

[/QUOTE]
I believe we've RPed with one another before. :3 Welcome to FableWood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back