• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fable 3; OC x Canon DOUBLING

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Heyoooo! So I've been replaying Fable 3, and I'd kill to roleplay it. Whether it takes place during or post-game, I'm open to plotting! I have a few ideas floating around my brain, and I'd love to combine them with yours.

Here's some stuff you should know:

+ I'm 18, and starting my first year of college soon. I try to reply consistently, but some days I just can't.

+ I prefer detailed RP, a few paragraphs at a time. I'd like a partner who likes to write as much as me! Though I'll never give you a set post length.

+ Discord friendly, just ask.

Anyways, as the title says, I'm looking to do something Canon x OC. I know a lot of fandom RPers aren't a fan of this, but I'm hoping someone out there is! I'd love to double up, and I'm willing to play any character in return for you.

Here's a list of characters that I'd ask you to play: Reaver, Logan, Ben Finn

Here's a list of characters I can play: Literally anyone, just ask

Alrighty, pretty short and to the point! If you're interested feel free to PM me or drop a comment here and I'll PM you. Thanks!

I honestly can see myself just enjoying playing this kinda like a game master where I control all the cannon characters or characters you meet. Is that sort of how you are playing this?

I honestly can see myself just enjoying playing this kinda like a game master where I control all the cannon characters or characters you meet. Is that sort of how you are playing this?

It wasn't what I had in mind, since most don't enjoy that style of RP. I've never done it before, but I'm very willing to give it a shot!

Yeah, I kinda like just building worlds and making characters so I guess this kinda is an ease for me. What did you have in mind cause I really don't mind just playing those characters. I know them all fairly well

Well sure, you could have them all haha. Of course if you want to make any characters of your own to throw in the mix at any point definitely do so.

Plot wise I wasn't totally sure what I was even looking for. Do you have a preference for when the rp would be set? I think that would determine some stuff.

You want it after Fable 3? I just want to do what you would enjoy out of it so if you like the route where I sort of just throw in characters or we set up some one on one adventure type thing then I am game. Honestly, I love the idea of playing with Reaver too and I really liked Ben Finn too

I think setting it afterwards would be a good idea. It'd be assumed that Logan was spared by his sibling, Reaver would be less (but still somewhat) of a villain, and Ben would be... Himself I suppose lol. I think something adventurous with some sort of goal would be fun, and characters sort of get thrown into it at the same time to work together. Like a mix of the two options, if that makes any sense.

I think setting it afterwards would be a good idea. It'd be assumed that Logan was spared by his sibling, Reaver would be less (but still somewhat) of a villain, and Ben would be... Himself I suppose lol. I think something adventurous with some sort of goal would be fun, and characters sort of get thrown into it at the same time to work together. Like a mix of the two options, if that makes any sense.
Yeah! I love it! Sounds quite enjoyable. You are welcome to message me on discord if you like. I have the same name on there and I am pretty sure I am on the side of rpnation discord so easy enough. I will have to go out soon, but other than that I think this will be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back