• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [F4M] Top Gun Canon x OC - multiple ideas.

The Mindless Opal

Unlucky Member
My name is Eddie / Opal. I am a 24-year-old female from Colorado! Just a few things about me before you get to the prompt(s):
-I am not interested in other ideas. No offense, but 9/10 the other ideas I'm DMed are not interesting.
-I do not send pictures of myself nor do I wish to receive photos of you.
-If you don't want to RP my ideas, fine, move on. Messaging me to tell me how much you hate it, is just rude.
-I am only interested in long-term roleplays with a story.
-I tend not to double. Especially in Top Gun. Sorry.

I'd love a: Cyclone, Rooster, Iceman, Maverick, Bob, Goose, Slider, Wolfman, Viper, Phoenix or Hangman. This RP can be set during the original movie or the new one, depending on what Canon you want to play.

\-Idea One- The Admiral's Daughter - it was a party, celebrating the pilot’s achievements. Everyone was gathered on the Admiral’s ranch to celebrate. That's where they could meet her, his daughter that was almost always kept away from base. My ideas for this prompt would involve her being quiet, sweet, and innocent. She doesn't particularly like attending these events. Perhaps, she's even trying to hide out somewhere on the ranch. I'm a horse girl IRL, so that could play into it as well.

Idea 2 - the journalist - there to interview the pilots and other crew on their most recent mission. I'm assuming this one would go from flirting during an interview to bumping into each other later. Maybe one of them ask for a date later? Or happen to be in the same bar. The journalist would be outgoing, she's used to being pushed aside or treated differently as a woman, so she's learned to stand her ground. She could be a challenge to get to relax, or get into bed. Or maybe she craves someone to take care of her, that it only takes a few soft words.

Idea 3 - the pilot's sister / daughter - she's the sister or daughter of one of the other pilots, coming out to visit her sibling. The rule was 'hands off' to the others. Whether that rule is broken on purpose or accidently is up to us. Maybe the rule throughout all the pilots is just 'hands off'. You don't sleep with, you don't touch, you don't date someone else's sister/daughter. It could cause a huge conflict if something did go wrong. For obvious reasons, if set during Top Gun Maverick, if she’s the daughter, it would probably have to be Maverick’s kid.

Idea 4- the historian - Whether she works at a museum on base, or is working on a book on the history of planes used by the navy. I've visited a couple museums on military bases now, and while I'm assuming it would be mostly staffed by military members, we can squeeze a few civilians in as well. If she's working on a book, perhaps our Canon was put in charge of being her guide. Taking her around the base, showing off planes, and making sure she's enjoying her time.

Idea 5- a fellow pilot. it's as it says, she'd just be another pilot alongside them or a rio/wso/backseater. I have 4 different characters that we can discuss better depending on personality. (callsigns are Rogue, Outlaw, IceFreak, and Scoops).

Idea 6 - the one night stand - it was supposed to be a semi-drunken hookup, what happens next when she finds out she's pregnant? We can start this before the first hookup, and continue it past as well. Honestly, I'm a huge fan of impregnation/breeding in general. So this whole idea could be tagged onto any of the other ideas above.

Idea 7 - an alternate universe - what if a portal opened in front of them during a mission. they disappear from their world, and awake in a different place. like Gotham, in the alley or apartment of a metahuman vigilante?

idea 8 - when time travel gets involved, a wwii wasp ends up in (1980s or modern day), trying to figure out the future and blend in.

Idea 9- (only for the new movie)- a waitress/bartender at the Hard Deck, who Penny is either constantly trying to convince to go out with a naval aviator or is fighting against it tooth and nail.

Idea 10- she's a hot shot Equestrian Eventer, galloping horses at full speed towards jumps. When a bad injury leaves her hurt and scared. Maybe they meet by chance, whether he's visiting someone or she's related to one of his friends. I'm open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back