• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy F4M steampunk kinda thing

lostMermaid

+18 only, please
I have a weird schedule but will always reply
Any kind of writers are welcomed
2 or more sentences tho
------------------------------------

Thousands of years after the discovery of artificial Intelligence man created automatons in their image. So many were created their intelligence surpassed that of mankind's and they became the Superior race. They now rule over the rest of what remains of humanity.

Small spurts of civil uprising have broke out. The streets still littered with broken parts of robots and the smell of decaying flesh. There are small groups of humans that still live in this small town who enjoy the company of automatons.

The sky was dark and the crickets we're singing, my gears rotating lightly in the silent evening seemed so much louder than they really were. The small glass jars in my satchel clanked together, as I bent down to remove a very adorable looking insect from the tin hide of a rusted robot.

----------------
Pm me if you interested in taking this story further

Users who are viewing this thread

Back