• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [F4M] Canon x OC

The Mindless Opal

Unlucky Member
Hello, my name is Annie and I am a twenty-two-year-old female from Northern Colorado. I am seeking a male/someone willing to play a male, willing to do a fandom canon x oc roleplay.
I average 2-5 sentences per response, and I prefer to not to write multiple paragraphs as I tend to get burned out faster when I don't know what to respond with.
I'm currently NOT looking to double; yes I probably am self-centered. :) I've listed my fandoms & characters below.

The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr -
Brisco x OC - Alright. I just started watching this show, but I absolutely love westerns & Bruce Campbell, so. Here we are. I know it'll probably be difficult to find a partner for this show but I'm trying anyway. So, I'm thinking of an outlaw or a vigilante, or homesteader that meets Brisco along the way.

CHUCK
John Casey

Stranger Things (I have not finished watching the show but I love Steve and Hopper -- so here we are)
Steve Harrington
Jim Hopper

Red Dead Redemption 2
Arthur Morgan
Lenny Summers
Charles Smith
Hosea Matthews
Bill Williamson

STAR TREK (the Original Series or reboot movies)
Doctor Leonard Bones McCoy
Pavel Chekov
Mr. Spock
Montgomery Scott

STAR WARS
Han Solo
Lando Calrissian
Artimage Hux
Kylo Ren/Ben Solo
Luke Skywalker
Poe Dameron

GOTHAM
Harvey Bullock
Edward Nygma
Oswald Cobblepot
Jim Gordon
Victor Zsasz
Carmine Falcone

DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN
Connor
Hank Anderson
Gavin Reed
Markus

VINTAGE TV SHOWS (I will only list the tv shows, I will accept about any canon character from the following shows)
Bonanza
WKRP in Cincinnati
Maverick
Big Valley
Hogan's Heroes
M*A*S*H
The Lone Ranger
I Dream of Jeannie
The Virginian

WARRIORS (the books by Erin Hunter)
I am NOT looking to do canon characters at all, maybe multiple OCS in the canon clans or our own OC-made Clan/s]

JAMES BOND/KINGSMAN/SHERLOCK
I feel like these three fandoms very easily go together and would like to do a roleplay based where all three shows are in one universe.
Most canons are accepted here.
You don't have to know all three shows, but I might reference them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back