• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [F4A] MHA RP: Let's be hero's!

Hello everyone I'm currently in the market for a RP within the MHA universe which I haven't done in quite awhile but that doesn't matter. Please no spoilers for the current manga events as I am not fully caught up with the manga.

So a little bit about myself. I've been RP'ing for a few years now four to be exact and I am semi illiterate and can do more then the discord character limit in some circumstance. As for my partner I expect at least three responses a day but I understand that things like work and irl stuff can happen and I'm quite flexible when it comes to that your OC's gender doesn't matter to me and I'm perfectly fine with any pairing you'd like but I am firm with my OC being female and that is non negotiable.

Onto the rp we would start with the entrance exam and our character's would get accepted and be in class 1-A (Just inserts basically) and go through the events that the anime/manga have planned out but there is room for original stuff and original ideas as I love collaborating with my partners and making the experience enjoyable for the both of us!

My OC's is named Smolder and her quirk is inferno. The higher her internal temperature the stronger and faster but obviously like all quirks she has her limts and draw backs. If her internal temperature gets too high a few things could happen the least dangerous and most common is that she will shoot fire out of her mouth. Not like a dragon even though she is one but more like the inside of her mouth is on fire.

There are a few other things that could happen but we'll save that for later. That's about everything I need to cover I hope to hear from at least one of you. Don't message me "hi" or "wanna rp" because I won't respond but some effort in please. Password is "Spicy"

Please message me over on discord! My discord is the_unstopable_force

Howdy. "Spicy". Anyway, I'll like to roleplay. I'm quite new to roleplay with others, but I do have experience in writing stories. I'll like to get started on roleplaying, so I think I'll join this one. I have my male OC named Monsu Sato with the quirk 'monster'. (Don't sue me for the name, I'm not good with making them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back