• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern f r i e n d s h i p _ t r i p _ o o c

when everyone's characters have some type of problem and your character is a pure "angel" (no he's a savage) that doesn't have any problems and has never had anything traumatic happen to him besides like a car crash. love it :]

Wow, with this many character sheets, we might actually have to have more then one driver.

when you delete ur code thinking it could be better and accidentally lose it and now you're rethinking all of your life decisions

Rather than just listing character traits that pertain to your character, could you provide a description of his personality? It's hard to get an idea of how your character will act and interact with things when we just get a list of traits. I'm sure it won't be too hard to write a paragraph or two considering how many you have there, MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

pasta pasta do you know how to change the bg color inside the scrollbox thing for my cs?? o.o

im so messy omg i need to stop being such a perfectionist lol

Hello! ~

Just so I'm on top of everything, is there a specific date we plan on starting the RP? I just don't want to miss anything! :)

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back