• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy F O R C E D

q r o w

formerly latte
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

f 0 R C 3 D

snow_white_by_dandelion_s-d62yx9o.jpg

2016, and a secret division of the  government has been genetically changing teens, enhancing their capabilities, giving them powers.

Until the rest of the government find out and all hell brakes lose to conceal the location of the teens  and the experiment data.   The teens, and scientist are relocated far from eyes of the government greed, but that little crack of fear remains lodged, and finally  the scientist  come to the conclusion: Destroy  or  Conceal   Further? Since nobody wanted to kill the helpless and unwilling teens,  they decided  to alter   earth, by  creating  another  dimension.  It looked much like earth with out buildings or human life at all. The only structure was where the teens awake after being thrown and Forced into their new 'home' See, the only way in is from a portal like object that is  with the scientist, and there is no way  out. The room the teens have are separate, all their doors leading to the center circle room that has a door leading out, seven chairs and a desk.

EORw1zP.jpg

(All the stuff in the back is not in the rp.)     

The rp follows the group that has been Forced into the new realm, but will they really want to leave?

This rp is built on secrets and feeding bits and bits as the rp progresses. so please, don't ask for to much detail. BUT QUESTIONS ARE WELCOMED.

(I'm also looking for a co-gm to help out when i'm not online.)

Current Interest:

<>Yaboku<>

<>JayKuro<> 

<>PippyOmega<>

<>coold00d12<>

<>Myself<>

-This is not first come first serve, i just need to see amount of interest before i make the thread. Other than myself i am accepting SIX people.-

Nope! Matter of fact I can go ahead and make the thread. @yoora

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there still room? If there isn't, I could act as a co-GM of sorts, maybe help with rules, plot advances, stuff like that. It think it would be fun .

*sighs* we have already started, but if you can you r CS done and approved tonight/day then i don't see why not. 

Has All The Slots Been Filled I Really Wanted To Join With My Friend Coold00d12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back