• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy F.O.R.C.E.D Recreation

PippyOmega

Wandering Bosmer
F.O.R.C.E.D Recreation (Based On Roleplay By q r o w q r o w )
Rules:
No Sexual Interaction [Romance Is Okay (Holding Hands Kissing Etc.)]

Bullying May Only Be Done If The Recipient Agrees

No Overpowered Powers/Characters

All Powers Allowed [Unless If Conflicts With Rule Three]

Max Of One Character [Unless You Die Then You May Create Another]

If You Stay Offline For One Week+ Without Saying Why Your Character Will 'Die' (If You Say When You Will Be Back It Will Be A Week After That Deadline)

If The Recipient Agrees You May Kill Them (Idk They Would)

Characters Must Be Under 18

"Everything set up in there? All of them in the individual rooms correct? Are clothes prepared for them all? The tablets?" A male's voice asked in a static tone. The others in the room nodded. "Very well. allow them to wake up then. Let's see if our teen experiment was a waste. " He said and turned to the wall of monitors as they fired up. On the left was one for each teen, showing statistics. The others were cameras all around the area of the 'base'. The man grinned. "at least they will be safe." he said.

Pippy was the first to wake, shaking off the foggy feeling, he reached out and wiped his eyes. The loose feel of fabric against his skin made him look down. The hospital looking gown was still there, he looked around the room to see his clothes by the door. He smiled at the olive green hoodie, white shirt, and blue jeans. His khaki trainerd laid at the door, he walked over and slipped them on gratefully. He was getting tired of the colorless gown they made him wear. He looked around again taking in his surroundings. There was a dresser, a mirror, a small bed and a...door way? However, his 'door' was vines. He looked carefully at the door and placed his hand on it. Smiling, he imagined the vines opening a gap for him. They did as he willed, and he stepped into a circular room with a table and chairs. So..he wasn't alone? This puzzled him as he looked around. Sure enough, there where other doorways that had different doors. One was fire, One was water, another was air that seemed to be a shield of sorts. All the doors were diffrent, each representing their own powers. Amazed, Pippy walked up to the table. There where tablets, each with names on them. He found his and pressed the screen. It came up with a detailed picture of him and a description. He fiddled with it for a second before curling up in one of the chairs.​

• You are a teenager who volunteered to be used for scientific experiments but it was not what you thought they make you go through pain and a lot of testing but when they finish you have extraordinary powers that anyone would wish to have.

When you wake up from sedation you are in a room made of solid stone, in the room is a bed, your clothing (You are wearing a hospital gown), dresser, mirror and a door.

There is a door that is made from your power (if you control fire then the door is made of fire) and since you had been testing you should know how to open the door, when you do you can see a spherical table in the middle of the room with chairs around it in front of each chair there is a tablet with your personal file [Charcter Sheet]. You shall sit here until others exit their rooms.

Last edited:

side note: please credit the creator when recreating their roleplay. I know I gave permission, but you should still credit who made the original idea.

I might join, idk yet. I'm not really active all that much because of reality. And im weighed with quite a few roleplays already.

side note: please credit the creator when recreating their roleplay. I know I gave permission, but you should still credit who made the original idea.

I might join, idk yet. I'm not really active all that much because of reality. And im weighed with quite a few roleplays already.
Hello, sorry I thought I did it must have been edited out when I edited it I shall do so now
And it would be great to have you join the roleplay but it’s okay if you are swamped with others

how active do you intend this to be? like how many posts do you except

Users who are viewing this thread

Back