• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (( F character for M characters)) ichor delights and fortunes untold

Wilburre

(( i apologise for the plain text. i haven't quite figured out how to make things cute and appealing. tune into my next request thread for that, i guess. c: ))

1. I don’t have an idea for a plot more than I know the type of character I want to play. The character is heavily inspired from this song (the video is so bad so just read the lyrics in the description if you want to hear it. it's also on spotify). I’m hoping to base a roleplay around the general vibe of the song/lyrics.

In other words, an ancient femme fatale vampiress with an unyielding thirst for blood and mischief. The setting I have in mind for this is a sort of dark urban fantasy (neon retro vibes, maybe?) where monsters and humans mingle without the latter necessarily knowing (but monster hunters, anyone?). I'm hoping to immerse myself with a partner in a gritty world where crimes and horrors aren't an uncommon occurrence.

2. I am looking to pair this character with another Type-A personality. A man (mortal or otherwise) with a backbone and an ability to command a room with his presence. I am open to discussing scenes, pairings, histories, and eny element that makes for a collaborative, unique roleplay.

3. I enjoy detail and descriptions in my roleplays. Anything more than two paragraphs tends to be my bare minimum, with some of my posts reaching well over the 1000 words. ‘Course, this is all dependent on what’s going on in the scene, but less than two paragraphs is usually not enough to keep my interest. I understand if that turns some people away. Hopefully there are no hard feelings.

4. I typically reply a few times a week depending on the length of the replies.

5. This can be extremely dark or extremely light-hearted. I swing both ways.

- - - -

Potential Pairings

. Vampiress x Monster Hunter (mortal or otherwise)
. Vampiress x Werewolf
. Vampiress x Demon
. Vampiress x Shapeshifter
. Vampiress x Warlock
. Vampiress x Djinn
. Vampiress x Newly turned vampire
. Vampiress x Vampire
(( . Anything but a regular human with no knowledge of the supernatural, really ))

Potential Themes

. Past lovers
. Ancient enemies
. Violence/Gore
. Grudges
. Soulmates
. Reincarnation
. Summonings
. Cults
. Hunted/Hunting
. Intrigue
. Humour

- - - -

Thank you for sending me a private message (PM) if you are interested in discussing in more detail this poor excuse of an idea.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back