• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ౦ƃ𝖾𝐲 ⩋𝖾 // ᵒᵗᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵉᵃʳᶜʰ ¹ˣ¹

Daylightexpress

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
8c480df3130d9c423761d925c809e8f0.gif

Hello and welcome to my search thread! I’m back with more otome cravings, trashier than ever to be honest 🙄 don’t judge me too much if you can help it lmao

✶About me & what I'm looking for:

I'm in my twenties, looking for someone similarly aged

Ask for samples if you want and I’ll send them over! I won't ask you for them tbh if we vibe we vibe

Don't know my 'literacy level'. Give me a few paragraphs with decent spelling and grammar. As long as you can juggle multiple characters (small posts for each, alternating characters, let’s discuss what works best) it’s all good

I'll play one girl and ~2-3 guys for you. You play one girl and ~2-3 guys for me. Lots of characters lots of luv

Heterosexual couples are my preference, but for your side of the pairing we can do whatever you'd like. (Adjust pronouns above to your liking)

Threads or Gdocs.

I live in Korea so my timezone is weird, but I'm online a lot so it shouldn't be a problem.

Plotting/ooc is by far preferred over discord.

Kinda feeling full weeb and trying to go anime pics on this one? Down for rl too though so just let me know what you like.

More details, please.

I mean honestly at the end of the day I’m just looking to jack ‘obey me’s entire plot and insert oc characters of our liking into it lmao. Call me uncreative (tru 🙄) but I just love the plot so much and want to fuck with it to our liking? To create our own little seven deadly sin boys and go a little hedonistic with it? Do our own little spins with the humans and angels that are sent to the Devildom? Make some mfin pacts? 🙏✨ Plz

Alright I’m done thirsting for a second pm me 💕

Also I can write better than this thread would suggest.. smh it’s just ironic shitposting I swear

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back