• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Extinct's Updated Fandom List (Always Open! Updated 3/21)

Priya

kyber child
Hello all!

A few of you might know me, but I plan on getting back into rping after my spotty attendance for a long while. That being said, I need to put up an updated list of my fandom interests!

Topics in bold are what I'm really craving, and italicized roles are what I would prefer to play. As always, I'm very flexible and open to changes to all of these ideas. Comment below or PM me if you're interested and want to talk plot!

Hamilton

I mean, of course, the musical!

I'll do just about anything for this; modern au, canon era, any pairing, anything! I am simply obsessed <3

TURN: Washington's Spies

I'm nearly done with the second season and I am engrossed. My favorite pairings include:

Anna Strong x Abe Woodhull

Anna Strong x Edmund Hewlett

Caleb Brewster x Ben Tallmadge

Ben Tallmadge x OC

but I would be happy to do any :)

Star Wars

tbh I'll do anything for Star Wars bc I'm garbage but here are some pairings anyway:

Han Solo x Leia Organa

Anakin Skywalker x Padme Amidala

Obi-wan Kenobi x Anakin Skywalker

Han Solo x Luke Skywalker

Finn x Poe Dameron

Rey x Finn

Kylo Ren/Ben Solo x OC

Rey x Jessika

Anyone x OC

Marvel

Loki x OC

Steve Rogers x Bucky Barnes

Steve Rogers x OC

Clint Barton x Natasha Romanoff

Matt Murdock x Karen Page

Matt Murdock x OC

Tony Stark x Steve Rogers

or even just any characters in any plot :)

The 100

Bellamy Blake x OC

Clarke Griffin x Lexa

Octavia Blake x OC

Octavia Blake x Lincoln

Bellamy Blake x Clarke Griffin

Clarke Griffin x OC

OC x OC

Mad Max: Fury Road

Max Rockatansky x Imperator Furiosa

Max Rockatansky x OC

Nux x OC

Nux x Capable

The Scorpio Races

OC x OC

Sean Kendrick x Puck Connolly

Sean Kendrick x OC

George Holly x OC

Peaky Blinders

Tommy Shelby x Grace Burgess

Tommy Shelby x OC

OC x OC

Hannibal

Will Graham x OC

Hannibal Lecter x OC

Will Graham x Alana Bloom

The Man in the High Castle

Joe Blake x Juliana Crain

Joe Blake x OC

Juliana Crain x OC

OC x OC

How to Get Away With Murder

I would prefer to stick with OCs for this, but I'd be willing to try my hand at a few of the canon characters. I haven't finished the show, yet, though, so I may hold off on this until I get it all watched through.

The Man From UNCLE

The film, not the show. Just a craving, I have nothing specific in mind.

Mad Men

I have too many thoughts to list here, so PM me if you're interested!

White God/Secretariat/Zoo/Warriors/Anything Animal Related

Not exclusively fandom, but animals are my top interest 24/7, so if you're an animal person, hit me up!

I think that about sums it up! I'm basically just open to a lot right now, so let me know if anything tickles your fancy! I'm super flexible and I loooove characters and plots so hit me up!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ArcticJunky I love OCs! Most of my characters end up being OCs, actually. If you've got any ideas or suggestions, shoot me a PM and I'd love to chat! Or if you've already got something put together, tag me or link me or what have you and I'd love to check it out. :)

@DragonAgeInsquisitor I've actually only ever seen walkthroughs (I am poor and have no $ for games D: ) but I would love to explore it with you! Shoot me a PM, if you please? :)

I'm still looking for someone to rp The 100 with!! If anybody is interested please let me know! I'm obsessed with the show and I haven't been able to find anyone willing to play it with me!

I do see that for Kylo/Ben x OC isnt italicized. I only write a comment maybe hoping i could rp with you?

I have a OC for Kylo Ren/ Ben Solo i would really love to use.

If not, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Sorry, I actually meant to remove that one. I was planning on reading the book, but I lost interest. I'm afraid I'm no longer looking for anything Maze Runner. Apologies!

The 100, ugh! I would love to do a 100 roleplay with you. Feel free to PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back