• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Extinction Event; Ancient Whispers]

Prizzy Kriyze

Multiple Stab Wounds
Extinction Event; Ancient Whispers

• Extinction Event 1.png

You're special. Yeah, you know. You always have been.

Maybe when in middle school a bully cornered you in the bathroom and tried to break your nose but broke his hand instead, you realized. Maybe it was later, when you had to explain what had happened to the principal, and he believed your stuttered, unlikely story. Or maybe, later in life, you figured that the likelihood of you never once having been sick was a statistical anomaly. By lord, you were no fantastical super human or legendary hero, but nobody else ever really seemed to compare.

You have always been competent, ruthless, and exceptional at what you do, but have you ever once stopped to wonder why that is? Why your voice is law? Why your skin barely bruises? Certainly, no one else ever has. Why, in spite of all this, do you feel like you're a shackled, chained, and sick animal, only a quiet whisper of your true self?

This doubt is not natural to you, but the thoughts were spurred when the something contacted you. The beckon was clear as day, but only to you. It was displayed on your TV amidst the static, or maybe in a strange envelope pushed under your door by some unseen force - perhaps even whispered to you in your dreams last night.

"The cycle ends. It is time for the soul to be gathered whole once more. Retake what is yours, and do not waver. The sun will soon set on a brand new dawn."

The shackles have been cast off. You can feel the others. You may not like it, but you know what you have to do.

Good luck.

Character Sheet Thread is Open

Last edited:
I'm very interested! Posting to get the bump when the character sheets come out. :)

Threads have been posted, a character of my own will be posted sometime this weekend to make things easier for any applicants - but feel free to start working on a character before then!

Not to and actually, yes, to be that guy, how are fights set to be decided for the winner? Judging system, till an agreement is reached between players, pre-planned narrative?

A chance to make most OP character I can ever think of, is always a chance I'd like to take. If you'll have me, yes please!

Not to and actually, yes, to be that guy, how are fights set to be decided for the winner? Judging system, till an agreement is reached between players, pre-planned narrative?
I don't think that's a very "that guy" question. Ideally, we can all get along and see what would fit best dramatically, but if it ever becomes difficult I think we can set it up for a vote. There will be circumstances where one character is simply more powerful than another (if they've already killed someone and absorbed their Soul, for example), but even in these circumstances it'd be very interesting to see another character outsmart the first. I'm trying to make the concept of loss not entirely unappealing by adding after-death mechanics and making the actual win somewhat unappealing, though. I hope to work with everyone to achieve a satisfying storyline :^)

A chance to make most OP character I can ever think of, is always a chance I'd like to take. If you'll have me, yes please!
Absolutely, character applications are open!

Quick reminder to everyone to DM me the CS for review before posting it, and a secondary reminder that characters are not initially God-tier 😊

I don't think that's a very "that guy" question. Ideally, we can all get along and see what would fit best dramatically, but if it ever becomes difficult I think we can set it up for a vote. There will be circumstances where one character is simply more powerful than another (if they've already killed someone and absorbed their Soul, for example), but even in these circumstances it'd be very interesting to see another character outsmart the first. I'm trying to make the concept of loss not entirely unappealing by adding after-death mechanics and making the actual win somewhat unappealing, though. I hope to work with everyone to achieve a satisfying storyline :^)
I see, I've done pvp before but I think I'll sit this one out till I see some sheets to get an idea of what is what, I'll pass on word of this to someone else I know that may like it however.

dance anime girl GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back