• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 ℭ𝔞𝔪𝔭 {Main} [No longer Accepting/Closed]

Captain Zachary Henderson

Henderson had led them all into the building with a soft smile of satisfaction on his face, he knew things would turn out well for him. But before he could join them to talk to them and fed himself, he was pulled aside by Caelan. Henderson’s eyes remained calm when Caelan spoke to him.

“Ah, hello, Caelan. That is a rather good question… I feel, you, in particular, you remind me of myself. We need someone like you here,” Henderson says while patting the boy’s shoulder.

He takes a few slow glances around him before he spots Lily. Henderson would stand next to him, with a smile that seemed to creep across his face as he looked at her. “Lily-“ he begins, setting a hand onto her shoulder “-your parents are not here to tell you what you can, and cannot eat. You’re safe here with me, okay? All the food here is for you and the rest of them. Whatever you crave, you may have.” Henderson then gently pats her shoulder, with that, he strolls off.

Henderson glanced to Bel, but from the sight of it, and knowing much, he decides to leave her be. He nods to himself with his arms crossed behind his back. But then Fitzroy caught his keen attention and watched him from afar for a minute or so, before walking up to him. “Aren’t you quite talented?” Henderson asked a rhetorical question as he kept walking around.

Henderson saw some purple hair from an individual he hadn’t necessarily gotten to speak to yet, Gwen. Henderson had known some things about her too. She was close to her family. Which he, himself, wished he could’ve had. He wasn’t all so lucky. Henderson sighs and walks over to her, “are you okay with sitting by yourself?” Henderson had asked that, while respectfully giving her some space, not sure what’s she say to him.

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn had found herself around the buffet silently, her blue dress hung nicely over her. “Wow…” she mumbled to herself, not sure where to start with all the choices. Kaitlyn was a bit of a food person and liked to travel around.

Kaitlyn gingerly lifted a glass plate from a few stacked plates and found something she would eat only on beach vacations with her family. Crab legs. Oh God. Kaitlyn picked a few up and a crab mallet. Also pouring herself some iced tea— before she knew it, she found shrimp. “That’s enough,” she decides after satisfying herself if food on her plate. Kaitlyn goes and seats herself at an empty table.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back