• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy EXPERIMENTS 26 \ Interest Check

weatheringwings

poison.gif
You squint your eyes in the harsh light that steadily beats down on you. A lamp of some kind leering, static muffling your ears, straps bind you. Around the table are not people, not humans in stark white lab coats, but creatures you have never seen before. Monsters? Demons? Aliens? All you can really feel and understand is that you're incapacitated, you cannot move. You don't know where you are, you haven't had a lick of sense since it was taken away the moment you arrived. You just remember rooms and glimmers of memories that tested your resolve, stability, and body. The beings around you unclear, just blurry shapes and silhouettes muttering in murmurs and clicks, a language you couldn't dream to understand.

The lamp light dims in comparison to another source, something that was much smaller yet more vibrant, toxic, and green. Your vision still swam, but as a humming and warm glowing sphere was pressing against your lips you begin to panic. In the end, despite you're fight and struggling, the object is forced down your throat. However you are after the fact, it can be felt, sitting in your chest, maybe in your stomach, moving before settling somewhere inside. The chattering raises in volume and pitch, sounding like excitement. A whirring, electric, the form inside dissolves, and you eventually exhaust yourself to sleep among the fading cacophony.

EXPERIMENTS 26

Hello and welcome to the interest check for Experiments 26! This roleplay is about our characters surviving. Humans abducted from their lives, they have survived a mass of modifications and experimentation where most have expired. Their continued survival will depend on the relationships they build with one another and the questions and answers that come about their situation.

The Orb, perceived to be a phenomena carried within our characters. It remains a mystery, just as the prison that holds them and more. Over time, or perhaps immediately, characters will seem drawn to one other within the group that. Comparable to the perceptions we have of twins, loves, etc. -whatever kind of bond it may be, the baseline is that it's a strong bond.

(Beyond survival) Attempting to learn what has happened to them, what their situation is, and the practicality of escape will be the introduction of this roleplay and develop with more points of interest as we discuss what we want and I help move along the "main line."

8c3172b14bdd55ae940d49d7fa3868ca.jpg
6cb0fce1007eab0cb2d99adab1af9c5f.jpg
RULES & GUIDELINES

• 🟢 This thread is the interest check with links later to be added to take you to the necessary areas (Discord, CS thread, RP thread). While I work on completing the CS and Discord (which will also have more information) Please ask any questions you may have and I'll respond as timely as I can.
    🟢 Don't be a jerk.
    🟢 Please read and keep in mind of the site rules.
    🟢 Communicate, things happen, we will understand.
    🟢 Please be aware that the roleplay will have more of a mutants/experiments, mystery, sci-fi, intense, horror vibe than slice of life.
    🟢 Quality posts, have enough substance for others to work off of.
    🟢 This is not a "must post daily" kind of rp. The frequency in which everyone posts can be discussed. The holiday season and midterms are underway.
    🟢 I may amend rules if I see it's necessary. I will let everyone know if changes occur.

Thank you for your interest!

>> if you need anyone else, I'll be happy to join! I love plots like these!

Hello, just wanted to update everyone. It is the holidays, and I mentioned this, the CS and related threads may not be up until the new year. I hope you understand and wanted to let you know if you didn't want to wait that long before losing intrigue.

How does everyone feel about a thread where we can talk about our character concepts, just a place to brainstorm your characters, nothing set in stone but can generate rough ideas and also make aware of what others are aiming at for their characters?

How does everyone feel about a thread where we can talk about our character concepts, just a place to brainstorm your characters, nothing set in stone but can generate rough ideas and also make aware of what others are aiming at for their characters?
I think that would be nice.

How about a discord? So we can keep tabs

Do you have a character sheet template in mind or is it just create whatever we like [within reason, obviously im not going to create big bird.... obviously]

Hello, just wanted to update everyone. It is the holidays, and I mentioned this, the CS and related threads may not be up until the new year. I hope you understand and wanted to let you know if you didn't want to wait that long before losing intrigue.
Yes there will be a template, I have opened up the discord for the time being just to shoot off your ideas, but the cs and the sheet may not be available until the next year. More info will be available along with the sheet. If you want to write your basics down is a good way to get a sort of head start. 😉 👌

CS Thread
The character thread is now up. Please pop in the discord for any questions & dicussion.

So very, terribly interested!

This concept looks very well thought out and I love the tone you're going for. Count me in, if you'll permit it~!

The character thread is now up. Please pop in the discord for any questions & dicussion.

I noticed your discord link has indeed stopped working. Could you provide another please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back