• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic experimental procedures: IC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Taric!", he said, with a really hopeful and sweet voice tone as he heard the robot's voice, and Evo's voice. He ran towards him, and hugged him. He was so happy he has been found and he wasn't alone anymore, especially in a situation like this! After a few seconds, he did break the hug, held Taric by the hand, and then looked towards Evo, looking at her, trying to analyse her. She seemed nice enough, and he offered a faint smile at her direction. She indeed did say a couple things, something about inviting him to walk with them, something he totally would do, but he didn't offer much of a reply at her direction, except the faint smile.

However, his calmness and relief didn't last for long. He quickly heard one more voice, and when he looked at it, he saw it: there were a really bad ugliie behind them, and that was when the boy clinged on Taric, holding himself very closely, probably not giving the robot much of a space for himself, as Matt was really afraid of the thing. He remembered that, this one, it was one of the experiments, or at least he thought so. He knew he was already old enough not to be carried (he was 9 after all!), but he really wanted Taric to do that as they walked towards the hangar, because of how afraid he was - he even tried to climb on Taric a bit as he clinged on the robot. Besides, Taric was a robot, meaning, there would probably be not hard at all to carry the boy as they walked.

TARIC
interactions BoltBeam BoltBeam NiceKid NiceKid FearItself FearItself
He was happy to get a hug from matt. taric smiling back at the young boy “nice To see your ok, but yeah evo’s right we should all go together” taric was about to start walking off when he heard khan Turing back around to the bloby boy taric gave him a smile ”heeey khan your ok too, ok ummm... I guess we should all go now?” he said awkwardly... only to realise matt basically clinging onto taric. he patted matt on the head "hey it's ok it's just khan nothing to be scared about right khan?" taric said to the virus with a smile "now let's get going then" taric didn't really think too much about carrying matt he just did and the group would all get to the hanger, to meet them where a couple of other people along with chrona and maria along with the slug.

"yeah... but... i hope not..." maria said sadly as she consider the possibility fully.. however she did smile at the sight of the SLUG they had really worked hard on the thing "yeah.. not the best circumstances for a voyage but i think its probably also the best timing that we got this baby finished hey?" she tried to put a bright side onto the situation although she could only half-heartedly smile as she approached the vessel pressing her hand on it "right then give me a second and ill see whats happened," she said as her form seemed to melt and then crawl it was up and into the ship. while she had been doing that everyone else began to arrive within the hanger. soon after everyone had gotten there maria slithered her way out of the vessel reforming next to chrona

"soo ok everyone i know your all wondering what has happened and well i think we have some answers after the deep scan i just did now everyone please listen carefully it seemed the station had been attacked but something unknow there is no traces of them aside from the boarding craft, and i can't trace them to any known designs used at all the alloy used is some sort of neten stuff... meaning its hard to get a read on there interiors, some of the staff have gone missing and there a hole in the station, along with a few other miscellaneous damages.... and well" maria paused for a long while looking down at the floor... "mom... and dad... are missing... its as if... they took... them..."

Hanger R (Part 2)

Haru
+ Toya
As Haru was waiting for the others, she was struck with a blow of Braxton Hicks, which were to be expected of late pregnancy. Breathing through the false contractions with her mate's support, she looked over to Tiffany, who had calmly begun a lullaby and was now in a fashionable robe. She couldn't help but be charmed by the pregnant human's tunes, as it calmed down the pups about as much as it did her own child. Once the Braxton hicks passed, Haru decided to join in the lullaby humming, caressing her own gravid belly and rubbing it softly.

Before long, however, MARIA came up and announced the situation. Stopping her humming and listening in, Haru soon realized the mess that the station has gotten itself into. A hole in the station, attacked by an almost unknown enemy, members of the staff missing, MARIA and TARIC's "mom and dad", gone. It was a dreadful thing. But looking up at the spacecraft she expected to be stuffed into alongside the rest of the folks in the hanger, she took and deep breath and cooled herself down, looking up at Toya and saying: "Well, looks like we might have to do some packing."

"Packing? Are you saying we might be living on that ship? It's no place to raise a family!" Toya loudly whispered, trying not to make a commotion. Haru smirked and kissed her mate on the cheek.

"Don't worry, I'm sure once the station gets fixed, and MARIA and TARIC are done with their little avenge quest, life will return to normal. Heck, we might just make it back before the pups come."

Toya sighed and facepalmed. "You're taking a big risk here, Haru..."

"Oh, I'll be fine. Now please stop worrying." Haru smirked, waiting for MARIA's orders on what to do next.

Evo Yurei
wallpaper-2674405.jpg

Not wanting to interupt them he remained silent as he drifted behind him until Evo approached and said her piece at which point. He chimed in "I think venturing as a group would be a wise decision, things seem to be a bit chaotic at the current time. Perhaps is has to do with the recent power outage? Have any of you ever been to Hanger R?" he chided in a smooth and peaceful voice that sounded as if it were a strange accent of human english.
Evo practically froze when whoever this was spoke from behind her - turning around and seeing who it was, it was Khan! Evo didn't know how to respond to his questioning - as she hadn't the slightest idea what was going on, so she didn't respond to the outage. The Hangar, on the other hand. "I've hardly been there personally. I'm just used to my own designated 'place'." She stated - not ruling out the possibility that she has/can/will go there - as one is about to find out - but going there in itself is not an everyday for Evo.
"Taric!", he said, with a really hopeful and sweet voice tone as he heard the robot's voice, and Evo's voice. He ran towards him, and hugged him. He was so happy he has been found and he wasn't alone anymore, especially in a situation like this! After a few seconds, he did break the hug, held Taric by the hand, and then looked towards Evo, looking at her, trying to analyse her. She seemed nice enough, and he offered a faint smile at her direction. She indeed did say a couple things, something about inviting him to walk with them, something he totally would do, but he didn't offer much of a reply at her direction, except the faint smile.
Evo just glanced back at him, watching this unfold - and when he flashed a smile to her, Evo would muster up a little laugh and return one. The fact she got no worded response was a little upsetting, but actions sometimes speak louder than words, so this works out nicely.
“nice To see your ok, but yeah evo’s right we should all go together” taric was about to start walking off when he heard khan Turing back around to the bloby boy taric gave him a smile ”heeey khan your ok too, ok ummm... I guess we should all go now?” he said awkwardly... only to realise matt basically clinging onto taric. he patted matt on the head "hey it's ok it's just khan nothing to be scared about right khan?" taric said to the virus with a smile "now let's get going then"
"Alright, let's go!" Evo said energetically, stretching her arms and her legs as she would go with the others to the Hangar, where everyone else was shortly to be - there and waiting, everybody else was there. Well, practically everyone. Evo glanced around and managed a curious and optimistic smile - not knowing what she and the others are about to be told. It was not a nice thing to assemble to and for, as Evo's energy was about to crumble out of existence much faster than it had appeared, and almost leave her with nothing to stand for it.
soon after everyone had gotten there maria slithered her way out of the vessel reforming next to chrona

"soo ok everyone i know your all wondering what has happened and well i think we have some answers after the deep scan i just did now everyone please listen carefully it seemed the station had been attacked but something unknow there is no traces of them aside from the boarding craft, and i can't trace them to any known designs used at all the alloy used is some sort of neten stuff... meaning its hard to get a read on there interiors, some of the staff have gone missing and there a hole in the station, along with a few other miscellaneous damages.... and well" maria paused for a long while looking down at the floor... "mom... and dad... are missing... its as if... they took... them..."
Evo, when these words left Maria's mouth, shook and seemed surprised. "M-Mommy and... Daddy? They're gone...?" She suddenly sounded so distraught and worried as for what could have happened to them - sure they were taken away, but Evo practically owes them for even getting her in this place and no less 'comfortable'! She tuned out the damages and just stared in worry. "No..." She whimpered, then remembering hearing 'of' the damages - as much as she tried to ignore them - that wasn't very good either.
Hex Code: #41A85F
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Worried and scared
Powers:
Can see, swim and breathe underwater.​
Has the speed of a wolf (on land), and the speed of a shark (in water).​
Has the physical strength of a bear.​
Course of action: Attending to the R Hangar
Where: The R Hangar
Interactions/Mentions: Literally everyone

Just Khan right? That didn't make the boy exactly relaxed. Though he was very grateful when Taric just carried him, and he held Taric close. He also occasionally gave a few glances at Evo, and a few glances at the bad uglie, as they walked together towards the Hangar. He was still afraid of that thing.

Once arriving at the hangar, he looked around, and there were definitely plenty of people there. He looked at each one, with his usual curious look, checking out who these people were, and if he could find some familiar faces. He still held closely on Taric, and he wouldn't let the man to put him down! When Maria began to speak, he listened. So, they were attacked, they don't know who attacked them, the station suffered some damaged (something that he witnessed).

And, when Maria mentioned that were missing, as if, they took them, well, he was a bit naive, and didn't imagine it as probably how it happened. He imagined that they willingly went out of the station to do something, hence the reason why they were missing. Or that they went with the ones who attacked the station, though even if he did thought about that possibility, in his head, it was not like there were a chance they wouldn't see each other in a long time, no, it was more like, they would be there as soon as the boy needed them! Or, perhaps a more accurate way of describing how he imagined, it was like a trip, or like vacations. Anyway.

"Are we going to board this vessel?", the boy asked curiously, whispering into Taric's ears, as he briefly looked at the huge starship, and then at Taric again. He was a bit excited with the thought of being in a spaceship - it could be fun! Think of all the computer games that it could have!

The MeetingInteractions: BoltBeam BoltBeam
full
The humming came to a screeching halt once Tiffany heard Maria's voice. The young woman gave M.A.R.I.A her full undivided attention. With how everyone was currently in Hanger R and there was a Vessel before them, Tiffany could only guess that they were going to be leaving the station. At the mention of there being a hole in the station, she frowned. Though another guess that she had was that being the reason why everyone was being evacuated. This was going to be her first time leaving the station since arriving as a child many years ago. With that in mind, she began thinking back on her early days as a lab rat.

Thankfully the experiments she was subjected to were not unethical or cruel. From what she gathered during her teenage years, they were studying her accelerated healing. Illnesses didn't really affect her and her injuries healed up in a matter of hours if not minutes. Some of the more severe injuries, like broken bones, took a week minimum, while sprains took a few days. Most of the severe illnesses, like viral strains, did take a couple of days minimum. Sure, she healed fast, but she wasn't invincible. The only thing she was unsure of was regenerating lost limbs, but such experiments would be cruel. As time passed, another thing was discovered; she had superhuman agility and reflexes, allowing for fast reaction time. The best part about that superpower was getting to engage in sports and exercising. If anything, she could eventually be turned into a Super-Soldier, but that idea was put into the back-burner when she was taken in for IVF, which was successful, as she got pregnant. At first, it was see how her body would react to it and how fast she could heal from the negatives of impending motherhood, but as the pregnancy progressed, Tiffany came to love the life growing inside of her. Nonetheless, Tiffany still wanted to do more then be a lab rat. Perhaps she could talk to the Scientists about that Super-Soldier idea after the baby is born. Only time would tell though...

Soon, Tiffany snapped out of her train of thought and returned her attention to M.A.R.I.A, who mentioned the disappearance of their parents and some of the Staff on the station. Sadly, even Tiffany knew that she was in no condition to be out on a battlefield, let alone a fight; engaging in such activity could put her baby in danger, which she was terrified of. However, she didn't want to just sit around and wait for childbirth, which was practically at her doorstep as her water could break at any minute. And God knew how long she'd be in labor for. As the thought of the Gorslos disappearing, along with the Staff of the Station, or a reasonable majority of them, the young mother frowned as she placed both hands on her back, remembering the smiles on their faces when the IVF Treatment had been successful several months ago. Either way, Tiffany hoped for their safe return, at least in time to see their grandchild. Even though they were Scientists, they didn't treat her or anyone else in the room like Lab Rats, but like family, which Tiffany loved, otherwise she would have tried to escape a few years back.

While scanning the crowd of experiments, she saw the looks of sadness and disbelief, making her frown. The one that stuck out to her was a woman, who was probably much younger then she was, close to panicking and breaking down. Or at least from her perspective it seemed that way. Sighing, the expecting mother made her way to the panicking woman and placed her hand on her shoulder. "Hey, we're gonna be okay. And I'm sure Mom and Dad will come back for us." She said, hoping to reduce the chances of panicking, even though she did feel rather anxious herself. "So what's your name? My name's Tiffany."

"ye..eah.. there... gone... but... don't worry evo... we will... get them back, all of us... together" she tried to sound reassuring yet, it was full of worry, and the stress started showing maria twitching every once and a while for no reason "but but but but... yeah.. we we we will be be be taking the shshshshsh ip" Marias glitching quickly worsed as she saw the reaction of everyone else in the room... from fear to naive excitement, everything was taking a bit of a downturn for her... she kinda hoped perhaps chrona would take over "but... yeah... we should... all get ready... to go... so.. i guess.. pack.. and and and we should all board" she said finally before collapsing into a swarm out of sheer stress.

TARIC
interaction: NiceKid NiceKid
taric... immediately started to worry when his big sister said that mom and dad had been taken... he mostly understood what she was trying to explain... and it worried him alot.... where they ok? where they hurt? did they tell the people that took them stuff? that would be bad... because taric didn't want others knowing about... that... thing... that happened. but then again on the very bright side they got to go outside in the slug that would be super fun they could all go on a big adventure together... like that family holiday... dad had talked about a while ago... just without both of them... his thoughts where interrupted by matt asking taric if they would be going on the ship, taric then turned to the young boy giving him an excited smile 'YEEAH WE WILL WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A ADVENTURE" he yelled out excitedly jumping as he did so

Evo Yurei
wallpaper-2674405.jpg

As Evo worried and worried some more over the disappearance over Mom and Dad, she eventually lost sight of where she was - eye-sight wise, that is. All she could see was fear, tears, and everything in between. As she would inevitably continue her 'adventure' into this bleak behaviour, she would feel a hand rest on her shoulder and a voice from behind her to follow it, trying to calm her down.
"Hey, we're gonna be okay. And I'm sure Mom and Dad will come back for us."
"I-I really hope so..." Evo muttered in a similar state as to what she was in before, looking to who was trying to comfort her. At first, Evo couldn't quite believe her eyes - not expecting someone at all, to be honest. Evo looked to her speechlessly and vacantly trying to 'register' what she looked like - and as if to go hand-in-hand with that, Evo would soon hear her speak her name in introduction - as if they had never met. In truth, no, they hadn't. Evo remained stunned for a moment until the words 'returned' to her mentally, resulting in Evo shaking her head to control herself.
"So what's your name? My name's Tiffany."
"I-I'm Evo!" Evo said to Tiffany within a moment's notice, trying to cheer herself back up - voicing at least a semblance of energy within her voice. Shen then realised she may have been a bit loud for the older girl - only to realise that a bit late 'after' she said it. Evo laughed nervously in noticing this and smiled, flashing a clueless smile to Tiffany. "It's nice to meet you; I don't recall meeting you before, I think!" Evo added in conjunction to what she said, not quite understanding what seems to be 'physically going on' with Tiffany herself - not knowing anything of it, she tried to ignore it. Intensive staring for too long can grow unsettling, so instead, Evo kept the following comment trapped in her thoughts. 'Preeetttyyy...' She thought to herself, only to then squeak nervously, hearing Maria speak up - while Evo herself was a little more hopeful, Maria on the other hand continued to remain as is.
"ye..eah.. there... gone... but... don't worry evo... we will... get them back, all of us... together" she tried to sound reassuring yet, it was full of worry, and the stress started showing maria twitching every once and a while for no reason "but but but but... yeah.. we we we will be be be taking the shshshshsh ip" Marias glitching quickly worsed as she saw the reaction of everyone else in the room... from fear to naive excitement, everything was taking a bit of a downturn for her... she kinda hoped perhaps chrona would take over "but... yeah... we should... all get ready... to go... so.. i guess.. pack.. and and and we should all board" she said finally before collapsing into a swarm out of sheer stress.
"I-I really hope so... I don't wanna lose anyone else I'm really close to - you included! Mom and Dad was bad enough, I dread to think what'll happen to everyone - not just me - if you're gone..." Evo said at first hopeful, and then trailed off into worry when she heard Maria glitching in and out from good to bad, to amazing to absolutely broken. All this was going on so rapidly and then Evo's mood froze when Maria collapsed into several out of one. Into her 'swarm', as it was called. Evo growled in 'I don't like that', and shuddered - it seemed they were all to take the ship, but preparations were probably in order... Evo thought about it - although not much - while she infrequently licked at her palm. She honestly had no idea what to make of this, apart from the fact she should probably be helping; but how? She glanced to Tiffany, trying to calm herself down and wiping tears out of her eyes and, if 'she' had any, Evo would try to carefully wipe some out of hers as well (though it may not happen, it's in case it does). "Mom and Dad may be gone for now, but... I wanna trust what you said, miss. I hope they will come back. Most people here owe a lot to them after all, and they'd probably do similar for us... Right?" Evo thought aloud, sounding hopeful as her own worried tears kept poking out - while Evo herself kept wearing a hopeful yet torn smile.
Status (mentally/emotionally): Hopeful/Worried
Powers:
Course of action: Attending to the R Hangar
Interactions/Mentions:
>Mentions: Literally everyone​

Toya + Haru

The kiltrum couple stopped their bickering to listen to MARIA. Haru, now feeling the gravity of the situation, sighed and prepared to get up. "Well, looks like you're right. Say, How about I go grab the snacks and religious items, while you deal with the heavy stuff?'

Toya rolled his eyes and helped his wife up, only to stop when they heard TARIC...
'YEEAH WE WILL WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A ADVENTURE"
"Yaaaay..." Toya said sarcastically, knowing he'll be doing the brunt of the paperwork for the ship. If anything, he hoped they'll stop at a space station. Haru can get a medical check, he can check in with fellow kiltrum administrators, and the both of them can check the cafe for any...cravings that haru might get along the way.

Haru then nudged Toya along. "Come on, if we get there fast enough, I might be able to use our bathroom one last time." She whispered.

Toya nodded, helping Haru up and waddling her back to the quarters.

Quarters

"Thanks for the help, matt." Haru complimented. She had her hands at her hips, taking a deep sigh. Toya looked over, concerned.

"Something wrong honey?"
"I don't think so, just felt some hard kicks on the way up."
Toya nodded and rubbed his wife's belly.
"Try taking it easy on your mom, okay?" Toya said to Haru's belly.
Haru couldn't help but chuckle at Toya's baby talk, looking over to Tiffany's room one last time. The poor girl's gonna pop any day now and now she's gonna be shoved on a ship.... She THOUGHT of talking to tiffany, but there are other priorities.

For now however, The kiltrum pair had one thing on their mind, getting off this damaged scrap heap.

Last edited:
Chrona

While maria talked Chrona went over the holographic display of the scan of the station she had done. Being interfaced to the ship for the scan allowed what she saw to be displayed for all to see. Already his mind was hard at worktrying to identify those vessels and despite his travels nothing came to mind at all. Furthermore the labs extensive damage made it clear that it wouldnt be the safest place to be for the duration of the repairs. When Maria collapsed into a swarm and taric began to excitedly exclaim he finally took charge and addressed everyone gathered there. "Alright everyone this station will need to be repaired extensively, for the time being this ship, Slug, will be our base of operations. We are going to get our parents back. Get what you need to bring for a three week trip from your rooms in the station and relocate it to the ship. By the time you return ill your rooms onboard named for you." he paused putting a hand on tarics shoulder "We need food and water from the mess hall loaded into the cargo bay, enough for three weeks for everyone you see here except For Khan." he shifted his attention to Khan and Evo. "You two, Maria can pack your rooms for you, we need you to get to the stations med bay and give them all the help you can tonight theres plenty of people who need to be stabalized before we can go." his attention fell on matt next. The kid looked scared and with good reason, he needed a job for him too, at least to keep his hands busy and his mind off of the problems they would soon face or maybe he just needed to know things were getting done who knew. "Matt i need you to help Haru and Tiffany pack their rooms theirs are the closest to
the small medbay in the ship."
finally he turned to the group. "We got this guys, go on ill get the ship ready."

After his speech he Turned and walked towards the ship taking the remote and opening the ramp to the cargo bay. Once inside he pressed the button for the A.I comm. "Hey maria...great job out there. Its really important that we stay strong like that for everyone else ya know. You did amazing, the scan was flawless and despite your own struggles with our situation you addressed our family just like mom would have." he paused as he exited the cargo bay and walked through the main hallway towards his captains quarters just behind the cockpit. Once the door opened he continued to talk as he walked towards his desk. "Whatever happens were gonna get them back Maria. Between just the two of us theres enough smarts to build the best thing to ever travel the damned galaxy. Just think what all of us can do together working towards the same goal huh?" Unsurprisingly as he finished he turned his desks holomonitor on and began to assign rooms as promised before bringing up a system map and beginning to plan his course. Always work to be done yet he made sure to leave enough room on his large chair for two should she decided to join him in charting their course.

holyman1998 holyman1998 BoltBeam BoltBeam BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 NiceKid NiceKid darkborn darkborn Bugsss Bugsss

taric
Interactions: open (yes they are loading the food)​
taric was so caught up in his own excitement he had failed to realise his big sister freaking out over everything although his excited bouncing was halted by chrona addressing everyone once again givin everyone things to do including him, he’d have to pick up food for everyone taric frowned a bit that was a boring but important “ok sure don't worry chrona you can count on me” he squeaked our excitedly before darting off to the messhall

taric had gotten to the mess hall rather quickly the eating area was one of the few places left relatively unscathed upon entering taric was met by zack the stations head cook muttering somthing under his breath as the many labor droids that assisted him where collapse on the floor “hey zack soo umm i need to pick up like a bunch of stuff“ zack turned around to see the boy giving him a smile “oh ok.. what do you need then?” He asked kindly taric displaying a manifest off the approximate amount of food and water needed by them leaving zack a little shocked “oh I see... hmm might take me some time to get all of that do you mind helping me then?” He replied taric nodding

maria
interaction: FearItself FearItself
maria swarm hid itself within the slug specialised ports and tubes allowed her and taric to get around the vessel and speed.. but right now she was just sitting there freaking out...did she do ok? Did she just scare everyone? Would she even be a good AI for the ship... what happened to CORE where they ok? Where mom and dad ok? What if there dead? The worried and overwhelming thoughts where cut through by another voice... chronas.. he always knew what to say with these situation.. honestly without him or taric Maria would probably be a glitchy mess all the time. Form then ceiling of the cockpit maria well her swarm at least began to drip down into the seat next to chrona quickly forming back Marias “hair” still remained connected into the ceiling so as she had a physical connection to the slug. She looked over at chrona sighing heavily.. well at least a simulation of it. “Thanks... for the.. encouraging speech.... I really needed that and your right, if we can build this together, the all of us should be able to find mom and dad no worries” as she spoke marias voice gradually changed form worried to happy she gave chrona a hug in her usually almost engulfing way... even though she knew it really wasn’t appropriate “and thanks for being a great brother..” she said quietly before breaking off the hug “aaanyway let’s get to work..“

A New Friend?Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam FearItself FearItself Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
full
Tiffany frowned a little when she saw the worried look on Evo's face, but nonetheless smiled faintly when the younger woman introduced herself. Granted she was a little loud, though Tiffany didn't seem to mind all that much. It wasn't like Evo was screaming or intentionally raising her voice. "No, I don't think we have. Haven't met too many of the people in the room." She responded.

Aside from Haru and Toya, she had only really interacted with Taric and Maria, otherwise it was mainly the Science Team studying her and performing experiments and her 'parents', the Gorslos. Really, they were more like parental figures then Scientists, which Tiffany herself did find kind of strange. Soon Maria approached them to speak with Evo, before glitching to all hell, prompting the young mother to grimace before giving a look of worry as Maria collapsed into swarm mode, even holding her belly in a nervous manner. Once Evo voiced that she hoped that their parents would soon return, Tiffany looked into her eyes. "They probably would go look for us. And it probably wouldn't be long until we'd be back home, safe and sound in our beds." She said, hoping to ease the worried woman before leaving briefly to go back to her quarters so that she could pack up, even though Tiffany didn't think that she would have to bring much.

If anything, she didn't really expect them to be gone for long. If things went right, like she hoped, maybe they'd be back home before it is time for her to give birth, that is if her baby was willing to wait that long, which she doubted. But with how long she's been in the Gorslos' care, Tiffany did want to see their smiles after they meet her baby post-childbirth. Sighing, she proceeded to go ahead and start packing the essentials. Aside from the baby clothes she was given for post-childbirth, Tiffany packed a few dresses and robes since that was all she really wore since getting pregnant. And she wasn't necessarily combat trained, so for the trip, she didn't know what'd she be doing. But she certainly wasn't going to be wandering too far. Perhaps help with first aid if someone got hurt? But anything was better then being stuck at the Facility. After packing her bag, she made her bed, hoping to be home soon.

Tiffany didn't really expect the final weeks of her pregnancy to be going on an adventure, but it is what it is. It wasn't long until she went back to the hanger. Hopefully it wasn't going to be too crowded. If anything, she was looking forward to hopefully getting to know Evo. She soon started holding her back as it was starting to hurt. Thanks to her accelerated healing, she didn't expect it to be long until the pain went away.

Evo Yurei
wallpaper-2674405.jpg

"No, I don't think we have. Haven't met too many of the people in the room."
"In that case, it's nice to meet you!" Evo said brightly, joyfully smiling up at Tiffany like nothing happened, to which the older girl would see the younger one before her return to a positive state of mind in that instant, and then hearing what she said afterwards. "Oh, really? Well, let this be a start, I guess! Most of the people here are really niiice..." Evo droned on a little and laughed afterwards, shaking her head to shake herself back to her senses just in time for what Tiffany would say next, and when she heard it, Evo's smile grew wider and non literally shined with hope.
"They probably would go look for us. And it probably wouldn't be long until we'd be back home, safe and sound in our beds."
"That makes sense, and I really hope you're right, miss!" Evo said in a slightly sentimental tone, but yet a happy one, and then would hear orders being given out around the room - for specific people, to do specific things. Evo took this as a sign to leave Tiffany to her stuff. Ergo, Evo would back off and wave to her like 'bye bye, talk again if there's a next time', and just in time to hear her orders, which lumped her with Khan.
he shifted his attention to Khan and Evo. "You two, Maria can pack your rooms for you, we need you to get to the stations med bay and give them all the help you can tonight theres plenty of people who need to be stabalized before we can go."
The medical bay, no problem! Evo nodded and gave the thumbs up, before looking to Khan, her 'assigned' partner for such a job. "Heey, Khan!" She said eagerly, unsure how to even approach him about the job they both had to attend to, seeing herself quickly over there within less than a second. "Come on, we've got a job to do now! Let's not let them down!" Evo said enthusiastically, hoping she would at least get Khan into a positive mood and a working mood, until she would look around in confusion, as if... "...Hey, uh, where 'is' the medical bay?" She asked aloud innocently, mainly to Khan.
Status (mentally/emotionally): Eager
Powers:
Course of action: Got a job to do (where is the medical bay)!
Interactions/Mentions:
>Interactions: BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 , FearItself FearItself
>Mentions: None​

Haru
After gathering what items she needed for the trip, religious items, craving snacks, whatever her pregnant self can carry; Haru made her bed and exited her room, following Toya to the ship with what he can carry. Making her way back to Hanger R, Haru took a moment to set some things down and stretch her back. Carrying five kids and a whole bunch of stuff for the trip really does a number on one's back. What she would do for Tiffany's healing factor right about now...

Toya
Helping his wife pack and making his own bed, Toya made sure to pack as many documents as he can, keeping them for later use. Who knows how much paperwork he needed to prove that he and his wife were their proper kiltrum roles and not some civilian family. Leading the way for his pregnant wife, Toya directed her back to the hanger, only to stop when Haru's back started aching. Putting down his stuff, Toya went over and rubbed his wife's aching back. He may not have any healing powers, but a massage was the best he had.

Haru + Toya
Haru: "Mmmmmh, thank you."
Toya: "You're welcome, want me to carry the rest in for you?"
Haru: *Nods* "Yes, please. Oh, and tell the folks in there if the bathroom is ready, I really need to pee."
Toya: *sighs* "You should have used the one in your old room..."

Toya looked up to the open ship.
"Hey, are the bathrooms ready yet? Haru forgot to make a bathroom break back at her quarters."
Haru facepalmed, her face red with embarrassment.

Transition time (cuz we lost a boi)
interactions: all the peeps​
Setting up the slug and reading it for departure had run along as smoothly as possible, with all the kids and some of the staff having boarded the ship they would have begun The undocking process everyone was called to the bridge as it seemed someone was already Hailing them. The viewport in the clear of the ship lit up as it changed to vid screen mode. The figure that appeared upon the screen was a kiltrum, there singular tail meant they where a female... as well as there more accented chest, she wore the standard bodysuit that was mandatory for all administrative roles, hers, however, was red. This was in fact the sector governess Helu, her face remained stern and a perpetual look of disappointment about her, most of the kids would have seen her a few times as she’d visit the station on occasion having a bit of a soft spot for them all, this time however it seemed more business. “oh it’s good to see your all alright, I heard about what happened it seems it was far worse than anticipated... especially with Gorslos sudden disappearance“ it might have come to a bit of a surprise of some suspicion that Helu actually knew about this already although maybe not? “Regardless I can understand that you would all wish to go look for them, I would normally discourage this action but there research is very important and I can’t spare any useful number of staff to search for them at the moment“ her harsh expression was softened somehow by Helu’s ears drooping. “But I, unfortunately, can not let you all go by yourselves for safety reasons thusly iv assigned someone to watch over you all, she a little stubborn but trustworthy should keep you, kids, out of trouble“ she ended that part with a smile “anyway we shall both be arriving shortly to complete The transfer“ as she finished this sent a large shuttlecraft docked itself in hanger R alongside the slug.

Haru and Toya: On the Slug
After hearing Helu's opening announcement, Toya perked up and put together his suit as Helu's arrival was coming soon. Haru, who was busy in the washroom, wondered what the fuss was about. Finishing her business and washing her hands, Haru stepped out to see her mate desperately putting together his suit. As she didn't quite understand kiltrum bureaucracy, she just shrugged her shoulders and changed into a nice, purple dress. Fixing up his suit, Toya looked over at his mate.

"Haru, you really don't have to dress up. I'll be presenting to the governess, not you." Toya gave an annoyed look.
"But Toya, shouldn't she meet the mother of your future heirs?" Haru moaned in protest, crossing her arms in tsundere fashion and pouting.
"Aww, honey, don't be like that. Want to see if the ship has mint ice cream and pickles?" Toya smiled.
"Pickles? Mint ice cream? Ooh! Let's get some before Tiffany gets there first!" Haru grinned, perking up her ears.

The two kiltrum then exited their quarters, making their way to the cafeteria. Looking through the on-display menu, haru looked over hungrily.
"So many options...so little rations...but babies really want a snack..." Haru licked her lips, her stomach faintly growling.
Toya sighed and explained the options to his wife, but that just made her more hungry. Looks like they'll be in there for a while...

Evo Yurei
wallpaper-2674405.jpg

Evo had been in the medical bay as told to - and though it was a rocky start, even with the help from another she received, she would gradually learn from them and at one point start to accomplish it all herself. Not the best of performances perhaps, but it's an achievement for someone like Evo - without many brains to begin with. When it was all said and done, Evo let out a satisfied sigh of relief, and would return to the R Hangar afterwards - having absolutely no idea what's going on. Upon arriving 'in' the R Hangar, Evo simply just sat down and watched everything happen through those eyes of hers, managing a smile as she did so. "Now what do I do?" She thought to herself aloud, and to nobody in particular.
Status (mentally/emotionally): Happy
Powers:
Course of action: "Now what do I do?"
Where: The R Hangar, previously the Medical Bay
Interactions/Mentions:
>Interactions: None, open​

She's been stuck on this rock for two years. Two years, eating dervan scorpions and volatile grubs, shoveling dried grasses over a failing shelter, trying to hide from the-
There was a sharp rapping on the metal door, jolting the reptilian. "SKIT!" she spat at it.
"Nak'Sun! You're up for guarding the Governess!" a muffled voice replied.
"Forget it! I'm on break!"
"Drop your stupid book and get out here! Bloody lizard..."
"Bloody elf!"
There wasn't a response, the heavy receding thuds indicating that the private left. Nak'Sun snorted, disgust on her face, and dejectedly dropped her tablet, letting the reading application go into sleep mode. In truth, she was less annoyed than she let on. She slipped off her cot and headed toward some unassuming doors on the opposite wall. It seemed like a standard closet; throwing open the doors though, Nak'Sun revealed a huge metal suit, streaked with orange, not in optimal condition, but as worn and loved as an old set of scales. The Kisslorn always felt so naked and vulnerable outside the machine; she's even taped over her room's security cameras out of embarrassment, so she couldn't be seen outside of it! Her superiors hated it, and the janitors pulled it off and scrubbed off the tacky residue, but she taped them back up anyway. She reached up and around for the release to open the suit, hopped in, closed it, and started it up, watching the console light up with core systems, life support, weapons systems, auxiliary systems... enough to make the Kisslorn beam with pride. So maybe it was overkill for all this tech and armor to follow around some high-tootin' Kiltrum, but if that's what was ordered, then that's what she'll get. Nak'Sun would be happy to fill the role better than the rest!

----------

"What?"
That was the first thing out of the Kisslorn mech's speaker when she was told what was needed from her. The Governess wasn't interested in repeating herself, and she knew better than to entertain an argument with the Kisslorn. Nak'Sun just felt dumbfounded. Was this a demotion, or a promotion? How dangerous were these experiments to warrant a military-grade machine guarding them? How dangerous was whatever that might come for these experiments to warrant a military-grade machine? Was she going to be paid, and for the sixteenth time, did Helu forget that she hates escort missions?!

UGGHHH... she complained internally. Still, the mech trudged on over to the back of the shuttlecraft and waited for the Sector Governess to disembark with her, once the shuttle had landed in the protected hangar of the station. Nak'Sun hadn't bothered looking at where they were going; it wasn't important for someone in her position. It was good enough to simply assume that she should never lower her guard. She only hoped that her new "charges" weren't a complete handful...

helu
interaction: BoltBeam BoltBeam skwerl56767 skwerl56767
“I do understand you have a dislike for such assignments miss nak’sun, but I assure you this will be a good experience, oh and word of advice if anyone ask you to play tag... don’t“ helu commented ended with a odd warning as she and the kisslorn approached the slug the ship was by far larger then the shuttle mak’sun would easily be able to enter the cargo bay. Helu would enter through the open cargo bay door nak’sun probably still following the kiltrum turning around to look up at the mecha “wait here for now, iv got datawork to attend to before your released legal to this vessel” with that helu out the form the cargo bay into the hanger again a little odd but sthe governess has her reasons. That reason was she‘d spotted one of the experiments just sitting around seeming unsure of what she was meant to be doing and if helu figured anything she‘d probably need to be on the ship. Approaching evo with a smile the way the governess moved and her expression was a lot more ”playful” the before seeing this side of the kiltrum was rare, but helu had a soft spot for all the experimental kids here some of them where adorable “Hey there evo right? You doing ok?” Helu asked patting the girl on the head her own tail swaying gently “should you be on the ship with everyone else?” Was helu‘s next question.

(just trying to give some interactiona? hey.. toya can show up whenever)

TARIC
interaction: skwerl56767 skwerl56767
taric watched the governess explain why she was here and honestly he wasn’t listen to it after she mentioned something about a new person he shot up with excitement that meant there was a new person to talk to that would be so much fun maybe they’d play tag with him? He was so excited that of course when he heard toe sound of the mecha enter the ship the first thing he did was dart off towards the noise, even with his sisters protests

taric arrived quickly in the cargo bay thanks to the pipes, dropping out In one corner of the bay darting off in some direction until he almost ran into nak’sun but stopping short looking up at the mecha with aww “wwwooow that’s soooo coool, hey your a kisslorn right? Yeah you must be Becuse of the mech thats really cool wish I could have one but I’m already a..AI made of nanites that cool right? What your name in TARIC it’s a acronym but I don’t know what it means mom and dad never said” tarics questions and comments came out thick and fast form the excitable AI.

Ready To Leave Home (Pre-Transition)
full
Once she was finished packing, Tiffany was ready to leave the station for the first time since arriving as a young child. Straightening out her robe, she grabbed her traveling bag before looking back at her room, which was nice and tidied up since she didn't want to come back home to a mess. Taking a final moment to admire the crib for the baby, she smiled before pressing a button to both close and lock the door. Not long after she was back on her way back to Hanger R and was all ready to board.

The Governess (Post Transition) Not long after she had entered Hanger R, another ship arrived. Because she had little interaction outside of the Gorslos and the Science Team, she didn't really know who had come for them. On a screen, a woman appeared before them and presented herself as the Sector's Governess. Because she seemed like a scary woman, Tiffany did feel a little uneasy, especially after hearing her rather intimidating voice...or at least the young human woman found it to be rather intimidating. Shortly after Governess Helu said what she needed to say, Tiffany quietly boarded the ship and went to go drop off her bag in the room that she was going to be staying in. After stretching her legs, Tiffany quietly waddled to the cafeteria. Upon arriving, she went ahead and made some Peppermint Tea and sat down in the lounging area. As she quietly sipped on her tea, she hoped for a smooth departure. The young Mother-To-Be was still a little surprised by the situation as a whole, as she wasn't expecting to spend the final weeks of her pregnancy searching for her missing parental figure. Nonetheless, she had hoped that she could that the Gorslos before she goes into labor. After all, she did have three to five more weeks...or there was the matter going into labor at any minute as her pregnancy was considered full-term. Either way, Tiffany wasn't gonna be able to do much, because even after childbirth, she would need at least a few days to recover before she can actually go in and help. On minimum, she was hoping to at least keep the ship safe during their travels, as she didn't want to be too far away from her newborn.

A little after take-off, she would have to remind herself to make a trip to the medical bay for an ultrasound and to check on the health of her baby. But for now, she just relaxed and enjoyed her tea.

Nak'Sun snorted at the silly warning about not playing tag. As if! She was a soldier, not a whelpling! She made no comment though, simply following the Governess as she exited the shuttlecraft. The hangar they stepped out into was a mess - as expected, nothing unusual about that - and only had one person in it, a green-haired girl which Nak'Sun kept a very careful eye on as they passed. Yet, the ship they headed toward she had never seen before. She eyed it suspiciously, searching for anything obvious she could pin on the craft. She wasn't exactly an engineer though; it looked pretty mundane to her. The ramp and its entrance were at least acceptably wide, so she could follow Helu without issue into the cargo bay. It was pretty bare for such a big ship...
Nak'Sun obeyed when she was told to stay inside, and simply sat at the top of the ship's ramp, opening her senses and letting her guard stay raised. Religiously, she felt she was standing inside a vast, quiet shell. It was evident this giant has not woken up once, and was quite clean, even though some panels were missing and tools were strewn about here and there. She mused about what sort of personality it might have. Some pilots say their ships are prudent, or sharp, or reckless, or sometimes even challenging, but this vessel definitely came across as the quiet type. It would be a shame if she couldn't handle a firefight.

The Kisslorn perked up when she heard something rushing through the opposite wall. It sounded almost like a fluid, but the ship hadn't started up yet, so it couldn't be hydrolics, coolant, or whatever else it would be. She stood up, watching the UI as it tried to pinpoint where the sound was coming from. It seemed to zig-zag through the wall before rushing over into a corner of the cargo bay that wasn't fully sheathed yet, where a bunch of random pipes lay exposed. Nak'Sun squinted when the noise stopped there. Were the pipes... oozing?
Instinctively she raised her right arm, activating the combat interface just in case. The ooze came out in a sort of gelatinous flood - if that was a thing - and collected on the floor before both rising and moving toward her. It didn't leave a residue, and was forming an animated shape. A shape-shifter?

Nak'Sun risked losing her chance to shoot it and simply held position, watching the ooze solidify into a short, thin form. Now it had the recognizable shape of a human, a boy specifically, with short, messy white hair, pale skin, and a black-and-white form-fitted suit. He nearly ran past her, the mech's head jerking sharply to follow him, but he skidded and spun back around, running up to her with spunk.
"Wwwooow that's soooo coool! Hey, you're a Kisslorn right? Yeah you must be because of the mech!" His words came out in a flood! "That's really cool! Wish I could have one but I'm already an AI made of nanites that's cool right? What's your name I'm TARIC but I don't know what it means mom and dad never said!"
"Uh..." Nak'Sun said numbly. She lowered her arm, uncertain how to respond to this kid. She took a second, not only to process what he was saying, but to get a good look at him close-up. Both she and her mech were judging him to be not quite human: his skin had a sort of gloss to it, and the bright red eyes were definitely not natural. His limbs were also definitely mechanical, because there was no way a human could be that thin. She shifted her posture, the spines on her back flattening. How many details should I give? Was he one of my reassignments?

She decided not to confirm what she was, letting him be happy with his own conclusion. Him being made out of nanites also made sense now, although she was a bit annoyed that he was so willing to just tell people that. Refusing to let her guard down so easily, she responded tersely, "I'm Nak'Sun. That's it. Why don't you go find your mom and dad and ask them what 'TARIC' means, hm?" She left it at that, not even telling him why she was there, or that she was waiting for the Governess to come back.

Evo Yurei
wallpaper-2674405.jpg

“Hey there evo right? You doing ok?” Helu asked patting the girl on the head her own tail swaying gently “should you be on the ship with everyone else?” Was helu‘s next question.
"Yep, I'm Evo! You got the right girl!" She said joyfully as she felt Helu's hand pating her on the head, to which Evo then smiled up at her. "Yep! I'm doing OK, thank you!" She added - Evo couldn't help but let out contented growling noises, 'until' Helu's second question came around. "...I am?" She asked in vacant surprise. It was that sort of surprise like 'why was I not told', to which Evo let out mild squeaks of frustration. "I-If I am, then-! Thanks!" And suddenly, away she runs, to the ship. Nobody can stop that speed of hers, and within seconds, she saw herself to a corner of said ship.
Status (mentally/emotionally): Panic
Powers:
Course of action: "WHY WAS I NOT TOLD?!"
Where: The R Hangar -> The ship
Interactions/Mentions:
>Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Meeting with Helu
After helping his wife pick out a peculiar snack or two, Toya took her down to meet with the governess. Walking up to the kiltrum, Toya bowed.
"Hello. My name is Toya, nice to meet you. This is my wife, Haru." He looked over to his expectant wife.
"And in there is our first litter of kits Five of them to be exact. She's due in three weeks." Toya pointed to Haru's belly.
"So basically, as TARIC and MARIA probably have told you, we've been 'parentnapped'. We're missing a few vital members of our science team and the parents of many of our experiments. Tiffany's probably having some tea, trying to get settled in, and Evo here seems to be doing fine." Toya patted Evo's cute head.

As the two kiltrums talked, Haru later excused herself from the conversation to stop by the medical bay, maybe get a status report on her little litter. There, she met up with Tiffany.
"Hey, Tiffany!" She waved to the pregnant human. Once the two came into the conversation, Haru sparked up a question that she's been burning to ask.

"So, do you think it's going to be a boy or a girl?"

Helu
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam skwerl56767 skwerl56767 (myself)​
”your welcome then” helu replied with a slight chuckle that evo girl was adorable at least she was now on the right track, with that out of the way her face once again returning to a stony glare, as she returned to the cargo bay checking the stations records as she walked the holograms of the documents floating in front of her as she walked, the only person with the authority required was one toya whom had already shown up worn his partner... good... she made no remarks on him decided to derail things by talking about his wife’s pregnancy ”very well... toya good to know the children are fine... anyway back to the matter at hand the transfer documents should come up on your suit now“ she said sternly the data work popping up infront of toya chest as a hologram-like was standard. “Now I’ll leave you to fill out everything however if either you or evo would at all like to accompany me in meeting your new assignment as is customary“ with that helu spun around on the spot heading back towards the cargo bay she spotted taric harassing nak’sun “I see you have already met TARIC nak’sun, good to see, he’s a bit of a handful as you can already see” she said with a slight grin.

TARIC
interaction: @skwerl5676​
taric frowned a little at nak’sun response “well.... I would... but... they got... taken by Something bad..“ his frown quickly returned to a smile “but don’t worry we are going to find them then maybe can I can ask and tell you“ he responded excitedly moments later helu and however else decided to come with her would enter “oh soo that’s your name then cool nak’sun sounds like a great name, hey I guess you're going to be staying with us right? If you are then I should take you to meet everyone else yeah” taric said excitedly bouncing up and down as he did so his body seeming to quiver with excitement

Last edited:
Nak'Sun huffed, only mildly amused that TARIC actually took her suggestion seriously. It was a bother that "something bad" took his parents - or possibly manufacturers, if he was a machine - because that meant he was going to stick around, and she didn't really care if he told her what his name meant or not, either. Though she wasn't going to admit it, she was curious about whatever the bad thing was: it definitely served as an explanation for why she was reassigned so abruptly. She had the firepower to deal with kidnappers, for sure, but she wasn't known for, well, keeping anyone alive in the process. If Helu wasn't worried about that, this kidnapper must be important in business terms, and unimportant for jail time.

"Oh soo that's you're name then cool Nak'Sun sounds like a great name," TARIC began again, still practically vibrating with excitement.
Yeah, Nak'Sun, her thoughts grunted in affirmation. Just a Kisslorn name. Nothing fancy.
"Hey I guess you're going to be staying with us right? If you are I should take you to meet everyone else yeah?"
The mech looked sharply at him, reptilian eyes staring behind its visor. "I have orders to stay put. I'm staying," she said firmly. She then sniffed and turned away dismissively, dulling noting that the air she picked up outside had no unpleasant odors, unless one counted that new-ship smell. That was a relief, at least.

Whether luckily or not, the cold shoulder serviced Nak'Sun in making her even more high-strung as something green shot onto the ship! Her blades came out in an instant. She whipped around, one blade raised-!
The green thing vanished.
Nak'Sun paused, still poised, staring at where the green thing was just moments ago. She heard the receding patter of feet, so... it ran past her? Wow, that was fast. She silently cursed herself for not hearing the object come aboard sooner. She did a quick profile on the footsteps, judging that the green thing was small and on two legs; perhaps the girl who was outside in the hangar by herself? What k'thusa was on her tail?!
The Kisslorn scowled and lowered her stance, blades sheathing back up. She didn't make eye contact with TARIC, refusing to acknowledge that he just seen her melee weapons. Stupid, letting a kid see that...!

The Sector Governess boarded the ship again, now with another, unknown Kiltrum in tow, and Nak'Sun caught the corner of her mouth twitching when she saw TARIC standing nearby as well. "I see you have already met TARIC, Nak'Sun, good to see. He's a bit of a handful, as you can already see."
"You knew the kid was here?!" the mecha blurted out. Straightening up a bit, and glancing at TARIC first to gauge how disappointed he might be, she turned to Helu and hissed quietly through her speaker, "You know how I am around kids, Governess. This is a disaster in the making!" Anticipating an ambivalent response that she knew she'd have to put up with regardless, she added "I better have separate quarters. I'm not bedding around strangers or, Metal Lord forbid, a kid!" She looked at TARIC yet again, not mentioning that if she had to have a roommate, she'd prefer an android over a real child. Maybe an android would understand her need for privacy when outside her mech, and to TARIC's credit, he was just energetic. This was bound to wear off in a couple of hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back