• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic experimental procedures: IC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Toya Short: Now where is my wife!?
Looking over the transfer files, Toya slowly scrolled through before figuring out that evo was to be transferred. A sigh of relief to be sure, as he initially thought HE would be transferred. But the Kiltrums aren't THAT cruel. Looking down at the little kid, he patted the little girl's ears. "Well, good luck kid. Now I gotta find my wife. Last I let her off alone..." He tried to reminisce, but his mind soon fixated back on the task. "Things didn't exactly go too well. Have a good day, Helu." He bowed and powerwalked back into the ship.

First, he checked the cafeteria. Nope.
Second, he checked the hallways. Not much.
Third, he checked the quarters. Not at all.
Then there's the medical bay...of course! Where else would a pregnant woman go first? Toya walked on over, checking in on his wife.
"Where were you, I was worried sick!"
"I'm fine honey, relax."

(If this is before or after tiffany gets there is up to you, kawashima)

Meanwhile: Hey, Tiffany!
As he was checking the areas, Toya came across Tiffany, the other pregnant woman on board.
"Sorry to interrupt, but Haru seems to have wandered off, you got an idea of where she is?"

Tiffany peacefully enjoyed her tea. There wasn't going to be too much for her to do during the search for their parents. Not only was she due to give birth soon, but she hadn't received any combat training yet. So all she could really do was make sure no one really got into trouble and keep an eye on the ship if they have to land on any of the planets or moons. Sadly, she knew that the search for their parents was going to be long and will probably take longer then the next three to five weeks, which meant that she would be going into labor and then delivery some time during the trip and since she would be exhausted afterwards, she'd be resting for a few days before she could actively contribute to helping out everyone else, which she would have to juggle taking care of a newborn with.

Her train of thought was soon disrupted when she was greeted by Haru. "Oh, hey Haru."

Although she simply wanted to be left in peace to enjoy the view, that wasn't exactly going to happen anymore. When the Kiltrum asked if her baby was going to be a boy or a girl. "I'd be happy with either to be honest with you. I'm not picky or anything."

The last time Tiffany had an ultrasound though, her study team told her that she was having a girl. So far she hadn't really said anything out loud yet, wanting it to be a surprise for everyone else aside from her and the study team.

...Sometime Later...

Later, after Haru had taken her departure, Tiffany decided to go into one of the bedrooms to rest as her back and her legs were hurting. As she adjusted her pillow, Haru's husband, Toya, approached her and asked if she had seen Haru. "No, I haven't seen her. If anything, I'd go check in the Medical Bay."

Haru + Toya
Haru felt satisfied by Tiffany's Answer. After getting checked, she was picked up by Toya.
"Listen, I know I took off without much warning, but I just wanted to get things checked, maybe have a little convo with tiffany," Haru explained herself, following a frustrated Toya out of the medical bay.
Toya sighed. "Just...warn me next time, alright?" Haru nodded in response and followed her mate to her room.
"Now, stay put here until this meeting is done." Toya sternly told his wife.
"Okay, good luck!" She waved as Toya left, who waved back in response.

Finally alone, Haru stretched and laid on the couch, calmly signing a traditional kiltrum tune while rubbing her belly.

Toya (Interaction Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , Evo)
After dropping off his wife, Toya signed off on the transfer forms and met up with the governess.
"Had a bit of a detour, but here we go..." He transferred the completed documents to Helu. Looking down at Evo, he can't help but wonder what could be going through that little kid's mind.
"Hey." He softly rubbed Evo's head. "Good luck on your little adventure."

Evo Yurei
wallpaper-2674405.jpg

”your welcome then” helu replied with a slight chuckle that evo girl was adorable at least she was now on the right track
Upon Evo's leaving of the R Hangar and entry to the ship, the poor girl would once again have no idea what she was to be doing. On the other hand, she 'is' where she is 'meant' to be, made possible by her incredible speed. She simply sat herself down in the 'meeting room' of the ship were most others had assembled, and aptly minded her own business - apart from the love she sometimes got.
"So basically, as TARIC and MARIA probably have told you, we've been 'parentnapped'. We're missing a few vital members of our science team and the parents of many of our experiments. Tiffany's probably having some tea, trying to get settled in, and Evo here seems to be doing fine." Toya patted Evo's cute head.
Evo just sat there and looked up to the pats she had gotten, closing her eyes and making contented growling. "Mrrgh..." She smiled joyfully as it would continue for a little bit, but not too long later, it seems Evo has at least 'some' business to deal with... or so it may as well be? She has no idea.
Looking over the transfer files, Toya slowly scrolled through before figuring out that evo was to be transferred. A sigh of relief to be sure, as he initially thought HE would be transferred. But the Kiltrums aren't THAT cruel. Looking down at the little kid, he patted the little girl's ears. "Well, good luck kid. Now I gotta find my wife. Last I let her off alone..." He tried to reminisce, but his mind soon fixated back on the task.
"Oh...?" Evo looked to him and shrugged. She didn't seem too trusting of his behaviour - as in, a worried sense. The poor girl was worried - but alas, before she could voice her complaints and concerns, she was granted more patting - this time, on her ears! She couldn't help but hold her breath, close her eyes and harmlessly squeak in response - it was unwarranted, but it will 'not' go unappreciated!
"Had a bit of a detour, but here we go..." He transferred the completed documents to Helu. Looking down at Evo, he can't help but wonder what could be going through that little kid's mind.
"Hey." He softly rubbed Evo's head. "Good luck on your little adventure."
"H-Hm?" She seems confused. "The... adventure... Oh! The adventure!" She asked amid the rubbings, eventually understanding. "I hope it'll go well, yes! Luck isn't needed!" She said to him not too long after, and smiling in 'also thank you for the care' - but was a little too uncertain to speak those words.
Hex Code: #41A85F
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Happy and loved
Powers:
Can see, swim and breathe underwater.​
Has the speed of a wolf (on land), and the speed of a shark (in water).​
Has the physical strength of a bear.​
Course of action: Relaxing and/or 'I had something to do?'
Where: The ship (general room)
Interactions/Mentions:
>Mentions: None​

Users who are viewing this thread