• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic experimental procedures: IC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Huntertabbysandshark3

The lord of randomness and the warp
introduction

HarClor labs located somewhere in border space, it’s true location unknown but to all but a few people but its purpose, known by many the experiments within were less just testbed for unusual abilities and theory’s but... more of a family owing to the head researchers somewhat odd approach.

However today wasn’t like any ordinary rotation the station had a hole in its side boarding craft of an unknown design remained lodged in its hull, whatever had happened was fast, the invaders knew exactly what they were looking for, knocking out the labs defences with easy and incapacitating or trapping the subjects inside there quarters a majority of the staff had simply disappeared along with Sandra Gorlso and Mar'zrok Gorlso, the head researchers and the parents of the various experiments so to speak.

The aftermath of the attack had left the labs in shambles whatever attacked hadn’t left a trace of who they were or so it would seem, the labs AI core had also been stolen meaning much of the functionality of the facility downed along with them bordering craft lodged in places. Within one of the rooms, spread across the wall was a grey metallic goop or so it seemed slowLY but surely it began collecting itself together with an odd hum eventually assembling itself into a mechanical-looking female, this was M.A.R.I.A. The construction rubbed her forehead as if she had woken up after a really bad hangover... and to be honest it felt like it, she had no clue what had happened but she was worried accessing the labs comms she managed to get them to function “is ddjfiehdn alr-rogurj” the glitchy message blared out into ever room Maria hoped she had managed to get through to anyway.... at least all the doors were not locked but how to get them open? And what about her brothers and sisters would they be ok? Where they ok?

full
A Little LifeFor as long as she can remember, Stephanie Hyun, better known as 'Tiffany', had lived most of her life as a lab rat. She had very little memories of her life before being taken to a giant space station, growing up within its walls, far, far away from Earth and being who knows where in the Galaxy. If there was anything she did know about herself, it was that she could heal faster and possessed agility as well as reflexes beyond the average human being, a lot faster. Of course, looking out into the stars that lit the void of space, she wondered what life would be like outside these walls and the confines of the facility. But where would she go, even if she had the means of leaving and escaping? Tiffany didn't really think about it too often. Although she had been part of numerous experiments over the course of her life, her latest one was more...long term for an experiment to see the extent of her accelerated healing. Through In-Vitro Fertilization, Tiffany became pregnant with her first child. While she knew it was more or less for an experiment, the young woman still nonetheless came to love the unborn child growing inside her...

No Ordinary Day
After a check-up upon waking up for the new rotation (or a new day), Tiffany had settled in for a post-meal nap as the pregnancy was beginning to take its toll on her body despite her accelerated healing. While she was quick to heal from things like Nausea, Back Pain and more recently, Contractions and Cramps, hell, even her stretch marks didn't last long and healed within a few days. Nonetheless, she still experienced pregnancy like any other human woman in the galaxy. With that being said, her accelerated healing didn't really ease the pain whenever she had any contractions, cramps or backache. So when it hurt, it really hurt. Currently she was thirty-seven weeks into her pregnancy and was expected to give birth within the next five weeks, even though her baby was considered full-term, meaning that she could give birth at any minute, though the Science Staff predicted that she would go up to forty-two weeks instead of the usual thirty-eight to forty like most humans. As she thought about how things went carrying her unborn offspring, the station jolted a little and she heard a 'beep', meaning that the door to her room was now locked... She was trapped inside her room and the thought of it made her scared. Slowly she got up and waddled to the door to try and communicate with the staff. "Hello? Hello? Hello? Is anyone there?"

As she received no answer, Tiffany started getting nervous. The silence that followed her cries was rather deafening. Hopefully someone will come along and let her out. She couldn't open the door from her side, so...all she could do was wait. Tiffany then walked back to her bed and relaxed, hoping to calm down so that she wouldn't send herself into labor, as this was the worst time to be doing so. "Deep breaths, Tiff...deep breaths." She said, her hands resting on the still-growing belly which was, what she described, the size of an overgrown pumpkin.

Honestly, she was huge! Or at least she thought so after seeing herself in the mirror. Every week, she got bigger and bigger, but it was a part of bringing another life into the Galaxy. Tiffany proceeded to stack two pillows on top of each other, continuing to relax a little as she continued to stare at the ceiling as she interlocked her fingers together, wondering when she'd be let out. Once she had gotten settled in, she heard a message over the intercom. “is ddjfiehdn alr-rogurj” . Not long after, she heard another beep, so her door was unlocked. Briefly, Tiffany looked at the door, but was too scared to go and check.

Last edited:
Chrona

He had only been sitting in the chair in the lounge for what seemed like a few minutes, yet he had stretched that time to seem like hours for him. It was a habit that was honestly getting worse, every time a coffee or smoke break came up he would take his sweet time in getting back to work,yet never show up late. Today however there was little time to enjoy it. He had stopped by the Breach site, and even analysed the scraps of remaining security data he could find. Not a trace of the enemy, and even if there was he couldnt exactly do anything about it nit yet at least. He sighed and sipped up the last of his coffee before rising to his feet and cutting his dialation short. He tossed the Styrofoam cup away as he walked back to his open panel on the wall.

The coms were damaged, shields were down, half the cell block had lost power. The last if those was clearly the greatest threat at the moment and the one he was attempting to repair now. With power down oxygen would no longer be pumped into said section of the ship, whats worse is the cells wouldnt open. The thought of his brothers and sisters trapped like rats suffocating as the oxygen went lower caused him endless anxiety and his long coffee break did nothing to help with the stress. He grumbled and cursed his own hands muttering under his breath "Damn it Maria where are you? You always made this stuff look easy." he didnt want to admut it but he was worried. Mom and dad were gone and so far he had no idea what was going on. Nevertheless he stretched out the minutes again in an attempt to be as productive as possible. He could feel his eyes get heavier as ye did so but frankly he didnt have the time to worry about that now.

Khan

The Sithian felt the subtle vibrations rumble through the ship as the invasion began. Instinctively the creature fled to its containment unit which it affectionately referred to as its chamber. This it seemed was not the best strategy as the door was closed behind him and shortly afterwards the lights flickered off. This has never happened before...have i displeased the makers? the living virus mused as it attached gluey tendrils to the ceiling and pulled himself up to dangle like an insects cocoon. One by one he began to shut down his non essential functions knowing full well that with the power off the oxygen would now be finite. Its breathing would slow to crawl...and a few minutes later cease altogether.
You said i could trust you creatures, that we are now family, uf that is true...i need only wait.
The creature, now a large fleshy polyp, thought the last thoughts to itself as its consciousness slipped away into a slumber like death.​

Introduction: A rude Interruption.
Haru was spending her morning like any pregnant Kiltrum. She woke up, ate a plentiful breakfast, had a passionate talk with her mate, went to the bathroom... a few times...and now it was time to finally begin daily meditations.

As the Kiltrum crossed her legs and began her mantra, however, the station jolted. What was going on? Were they under attack? Did a meteorite hit them? Whatever it was it interrupted her precious meditation.

KICK, KICK, KICK

And woke up her pups. Haru tried to get up but her pup's movements were keeping her grounded, shifting and bulging from her swollen belly. She'll have to let her unborn offspring tire themselves out...if they didn't come out that was. Kiltrum pregnancies did last 35 weeks after all, and early labor was always a possibility with multiples. Haru was 30 weeks along, but she still was on labor watch nonetheless.

Laying on her side, she heard's M.A.R.I.A.'s garbled message and thought: "Something bad must've really happened, M.A.R.I.A. sounds broken."

MARIA
interaction: FearItself FearItself
maria soon realised that things where a lot worse then she thought aside from the comms partly functioning nothing else was in the cell block although they could hardly be called cells giving how well furnished and large each of the rooms where. The power was out so no oxygen recycling and she couldn’t contact Mars, it looked like the AI had also disappeared that meant she would have to get down there and save them... yet the panicked and fearful thoughts running through her mechanical mind her body beginning to freeze up falling away into loosely connected nanite swarm. Usually Maria would just completely stop when she got overwhelmed but in this situation she managed to keep pushing forward the swarm slowly gliding across the floor and seeping through the locked doors out into the hallways, almost as soon as she managed to get out the first other person maria saw was chrona, knowing that at least he was ok put her mind at ease somewhat, Maria practical jumped into him her nanite based body wrapping around him before reforming back to her humanoid appearance sill hugging het brother “ I’m so glad your ok chrona I thought everyone was gone” she said almost crying she really wasn’t taking this too well, after a little longer she pulled herself out of the impromptu hug ”right now let’s get things running“ she said to chrona with a smile

TARIC
interaction: BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27
in another one of the rooms within the cell block was a similar nanite sludge splattered across the wall but in truth, the room was very different this one had a boarding craft lodge in it (keeping the section safe from the vacuum of space) along with splatters of blood and bits of armour it seemed that some of the invaders had ended up in the worst place possible in the same cell as TARIC he was much like Maria aside from the fact he was a good deal more combat-focused, something a few of the invaders number had witnessed first hand being totally shredded before they incapacitated taric.

the nanites pooled themselves together eventually forming into a young mal, no older than maybe 11 befitting tarics personality, rubbing his head for a moment taric looked around the room, getting up and walking towards the door, with a huff of annoyance at the door not opening he just kinda squeezed through it and into the hall looking around concerned. He didn’t know what happened maybe tiff would know? Walking over to her room taric knocked on the door “heeey tiff do you know what's happened I think... someone might have broken everything” Befitting of his appearance taric voice sounded childlike as he called out to the pregnant female form the other side of the door.

Chapter 1: Picking up the pieces
After waiting a couple of minutes, Haru's unborn litter had finally worn themselves out. But for the Kiltrum, returning back to meditation was out of the question. Something happened to the station, and she didn't exactly know what.

Exiting her room, Haru waddled through the halls, taking inventory of every Kiltrum in her area, including her mate, who hugged her graciously. "Thanks, but I'm kinda busy right now," Haru smirked at her mate, Toya. The heavily pregnant Kiltrum then waddled over to the communications panel and announced:

"All Kiltrum members of Project K are present. I don't know what exactly happened here or to the other Kiltrum on this station, but that will surely be found out later."

As she finished the message, Haru forgot one person...Tiffany! That poor girl! She's as pregnant as she is, and is probably scared out of her mind. Against her mate's advice, Haru made her way towards Tiffany's area where she found TARIC and overheard his 'comforting words.'

"How in the blazes did you let that happen TARIC? Let me speak to her."

Haru approached the speaker into Tiffany's room.

"Hey, Haru here. The station's kinda messed up, but I and the unborn litter are okay. What about you and your kid?"

Interactions: BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

full
As the next few minutes passed, Tiffany just continued to lay in bed, staring at the ceiling and waiting for her door to be open. Though she was concerned when she heard Maria's voice, it sounded rather concerning and left her worried. As she caressed her ever-growing belly, Tiffany took a deep breathe before stretching her legs and continuing to be comfortable. That is until she heard another voice, except this one was more clear as whoever was talking was most likely on the other side of her door. While it was unlocked, the young mother wasn't sure if it would actually open, even thinking that it would be safer to stay put until Maria arrived or something. Though it wasn't long until she heard another voice, this time it came from the speaker. And it was one that she recognized; Haru...

Upon hearing her friend's voice, Tiffany slowly got out of the bed so that she could go respond to both her friend and Taric. "I don't know exactly what happened, but my door locked for a few minutes and then unlocked again. I don't know if it'll open, but someone should go get Maria because I don't wanna mess up anything. Me and my baby are fine, just a little worried about what's going on. I'll be fine in here. Thanks for check up on me." She responded. "My back hurts right now, so I'm gonna go rest a little bit...You guys should do the same."

Slowly, she waddled back to her bed to continue resting, at least until Maria comes by and opens the door, only then she'd probably leave. "And I can't wait for you to be out of my tummy and in my arms." She whispered, looking down at her swollen belly, caressing it as she spoke to the unborn baby.

Taking another deep breath, she slowly closed her eyes before turning to her side, as laying on her back would cause back pain due to the weight of her uterus crushing on her spine. Couldn't really win that one, she couldn't lay on her stomach due to the baby's growth; she couldn't lay on her back and whenever she was standing, her spine would be pulled inwards due to the weight of her unborn baby. However, it was more or so worth it as the pregnancy was progressing smoothly with very little complications.

Interactions: holyman1998 holyman1998 (Haru) Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Taric)

Last edited:
Chapter 1.5: Back to the Kiltrum zone
"I don't know exactly what happened, but my door locked for a few minutes and then unlocked again. I don't know if it'll open, but someone should go get Maria because I don't wanna mess up anything. Me and my baby are fine, just a little worried about what's going on. I'll be fine in here. Thanks for check up on me." She responded. "My back hurts right now, so I'm gonna go rest a little bit...You guys should do the same."

"Well, you heard her TARIC. Get Maria and open this door. I'm going to take a rest. Have a good day Tiffany!" Haru spoke to TARIC, followed by tiffany over the speaker. The Kiltrum mom herself still needed her morning meditation, so she waddled back to her quarters, to her mate's relief. Sitting on the prayer mat, legs crossed, she resumed her meditation...

•~Zuriel~•
Interactions: none​

A short groan pulled from the Priscian’s larynx as golden hued irises flittered open slowly, the world around her coming in and out of focus briefly. With an effort, Zuriel pushed up off the ground where she had been positioned, trying her best to infinite the pounding that resonated in her skull as she did so, a hand coming up to press against her forehead to try and find some relief.
A confused expression appeared upon her countenance, brows furrowing into a frown as she attempted to recall exactly why and what had happened.
Golden hues widened slightly, and the avian span of her ears swiveled backwards to pin to her skull. ‘An attack- it was an attack. But why?’ Her question was left unanswered of course, and so with new found strength, she pulled herself up to stand, using he nearest wall for brief support.
Zuriel’s thin, feather tipped tail lashed around her digitigrade structured legs as she gained her balance, ears shifting around once again to try and use her inhabited hearing to her advantage, listening for any signs of life.
Once again, a terrifying reality hit her.
‘The kids!’ were they alright? What if something happened to them, these experiments the janitor had come to be fond of, even if she would never admit such a thing.
Gaze flickering around the wrecked area, Zuri huffed, calling out in an attempt to attract attention.

TARIC
interaction: BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 holyman1998 holyman1998
“Errr... well I don’t want to make you worried but err.., I think that.. maybe something bad happened?” Taric replied worriedly to tiffany “but err..l think the power being stupid.. because the doors don’t work, and umm.l.. think the oxygen might be, kinda not on” he finished up looking at haru giving her a frown “it’s not my fault..i don’t know what happened” he frowned disappointedly at her as she walked off before looking back at the tiffs door “errr I’m sure.. Maria and chrona are getting the power fixed...”

Chapter 2: Post-Meditation Calm.
Oh boy, did Haru need that meditation? With her cramped pups interrupting the earlier session, followed by her typical mood changes during pregnancy, she sure did. She felt bad for leaving Tiffany's door on such a sour note, but she'll make it up to tiff when the power is back on. With a sigh, she took a deep breath and laid her back on her futon, looking at the sky. She was due two weeks ahead of Tiffany, but Tiff's healing factor predicted she'd carry into the 42nd week. Whatever the case, both of these ladies were heavily pregnant and could give birth at practically any time. But who would come out first? The pups or tiff's baby? That, she would have to wait for.

Waddling up to the ajar door and kneeling down, she spoke out to TARIC. "Sorry TARIC, and tell Tiffany I'm sorry too. The pups kicked me off focus and I couldn't get my meditation in."
After acknowledging the response, Haru sat down on her futon, and let her mate rub her shoulders. "Ah, Toya...that feels so good." She growled.

Last edited:
Flashing lights. Bright flare. Light. Dark. Light. Dark. What in God's name is happening?

Varen groggily opened his eyes. And immediately regretted it. Everything about him felt sore. His legs, arms, abdomen, even his eyelids. How he wanted to fall asleep again! But... Why was he in this room? He craned his neck- even that hurt- to look around the said room. It wasn't in the best of shapes. Shattered pieces lay here and there, and rubble dominated the room. Lightning sparked from ruined consoles. Was that an oxygen pipe spewing out cloudy O2? It was eerily reminiscent of a scene from a horror video game. But, that didn't answer the question: Why was he here?

He had to get a better grip on the situation. As Varen stood up shakily, a flash of pain ran through him, before subsiding quickly. He quickly looked towards the source of the pain. His side. Its state was pretty bad too. Granted, not mortal... but it was definitely a bloodstained bandage that was wrapped around his side. Old bloodstains. That was good. That meant he stopped bleeding, the wound was healing. And Varen wasn't too worried about infections. With that situation resolved, he took a better look across the room.

Yeah, it was in a bad state. There was evidence of blunt force trauma, tearing and rending forces, and other things that a room wasn't meant to endure. It was a wonder that the space station didn't lose all of its oxygen and pressure, and that there wasn't a breach. ...Wait a minute. Space Station? How did he know where he was implicitly? And ... was that scorch marks? Wait. Some of the stuff was melted... It finally came rushing back to Varen.

It took him a moment to recover from the shock. An attack. Lots of damage- not all caused by the attackers- Varen guiltily rubbed the back of his neck. He did quite a number on the station went he went on a rampage. Yet... how did he get in this room? Last he remembered, he was storming about the halls, blasting at anything that earned his ire. ...The wound must have gotten to him, and he must have decided to bunker in this room. And based off of its condition, there was a definite firefight. Varen was lucky the invaders didn't kill or take him.

Another thought hit him. But before he could follow up on it, the intercom scratched out some gibberish. It was obvious it wasn't working. But from the few bits that weren't static, he could tell that it was MARIA speaking. MARIA, Maria. Did it matter if he capitalized the letters? ...Yet at least this broken message prevented him from panicking. Some people were still on the station alive. Maria trying to communicate proved that. Now, he was simply concerned. He had to find the others. But.. he was stuck in this room...

He glanced at the door. Locked. Not to mention being half blocked by a debris pile. He was going to have to break out. As his hands started glowing, he lifted them in order to prepare a shot of his photokinesis. Then he stopped. Think, idiot! Last time you did that, you got yourself into this situation! ...He was going to have to finesse this. His hands started glowing again, but this time, he simply just left them a few inches over the seal point between the door. He was going to break the seal, then force the door open. Hopefully. It was going to take a while...

An hour later, Varen crawled out of the small crack he forced open from the door. It had taken a while, and he had a raging headache, but he was out. Now, he just had to find someone else. Someone had to be here. He had to hope that. Glanced left and right, and arbitrarily decided to go right. He set off at a brisk pace, trotting through the hall.

Evo Yurei
wallpaper-2674405.jpg

Evo Yurei, an experiment comprised of animal-like behaviour and abilities, was minding her own business in her pseudo home within the facility - an indoor forest, where she feels most at home within the grip of Mother Nature. She was to be curled up in a tree branch and clinging onto it, perhaps even sleeping, when the current happenings began - starting with a glitched message roaring through the facility. Upon hearing it start up, the previously relaxing Evo let go of the tree branched she was clutching and fell off it in surprise, landing on the ground with a minor thud as she would stand up in time to hear the message, letting out confused growls as it continued.
“is ddjfiehdn alr-rogurj” the glitchy message blared out into ever room Maria hoped she had managed to get through to anyway.
Upon hearing the message and promptly identifying it, Evo decided to get moving seeing as she was now on the ground yet not knowing the meaning of the message nor knowing what it actually said. She shook herself off before beginning to leave her designated 'home' and began to roam the hallway at what she considers to be a 'walking pace', yet thanks to how fast she is, it's not a walk to other people - it looks more like a run at times. She would try to slow down mid-wander and kept vigilantly looking around without a word, keeping her eyes and ears wide open for what she may be required for - if anything at all. Though, given how she's not the brightest and also one of the simplest, only time will tell if that's going to happen.
Hex Code: #41A85F
Status (physically): Fine apart from one little bump on the head
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
Powers:
Can see, swim and breathe underwater.​
Has the speed of a wolf (on land), and the speed of a shark (in water).​
Has the physical strength of a bear.​
Course of action: Roaming around to find out what is going on.
Where: Indoor Forest -> Hallway
Interactions/Mentions: None, open.

Chrona

He nearly cried out in joy when his sisters voice reached his ears and she engulfed him in her cloudlike hug. "Exactly who i was hoping to find, the main line is severed and no longer grounded...annnnnd my tools are inside of Slug. i take it by your previous attempts at calling over the intercom that the Comms are down as well?" as he spoke he stepped back from the panel to let maria work and sure enough it only took a few minutes for her to achieve the task of repair and regrounding. Sadly that didnt bring the A.I back nor fix the damage done by its forced removal. Meaning he was still unable to run a full diagnostic scan to find out what was wrong with the lab. "Lets get to The R hanger. If Slug is still intact we can run comms through her to get everyone whose still here together, plus we can run a full scan on the lab to find our what else needs our attention on the lab." he did his best to maintain an outer calm but couldn't help but wonder why mom and dad werent here yet. They knew where the panel was and would no doubt have known to come there something wasnt sitting right and he was going to be sure and find out what.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

after being given the rundown of what exactly was damaged form her brother... and chrona informing her that he‘d misplaced his tools Maria let out a bit of a sigh while It was annoying she didn’t exactly have time to be annoyed right now. “Yeah intercoms powers been fluctuating, I’ll get on it then“ within a few minutes Maria had worked her way into the panel repairing it rather quickly, she just had one more thing to do test the intercoms “testing testing, ok this works, good.. everyone power should be restored, soo oxygen pumps and doors will be working now,“ the message now coming through crisp and clear to everyone still on board. With that done she turned back to chrona now that things were mostly repaired, he suggest heading to the slug so They could run a full scan on the station “sounds good to me intercoms are mostly working I’ll get the message out“ patching back into the comms “attention everyone please meet at R hanger If your still ok” and with that the two of them started heading off towards the hanger, one thing was still playing on Maria’s mind. “You think mom and dad are ok? I mean they sh have been around right?” she asked worriedly, the feeling only getting worse as they approached the hanger since one on the strange boarding craft was lodged into the hallway. “Chrona... I think thing might be a lot worse then we thought”

TARIC
interactions: FearItself FearItself BoltBeam BoltBeam
Taric had wandered off as he was liable to do how he did have a goal in mind the AI kid still wasn’t sure what was going on too much and he wasn’t sure where mom or dad was... nor his older sister and brother so taric though of the next best person khan, the bloby virus knew things and he was kinda like taric, but not metal, at least in his own mind. hed already gotten to khans room by the time the power had been fixed thusly the door open up easily. What was inside left taric scratching his head, it was like a big cocoon or piñata. taric slowly approached it and well as any person would do poke the cocoon repeatedly “khan? are you ok? Did you get sick? I think something might have happened, but maybe you don’t know because you're sick?” He asked the cocoon thing hopefully, and then immediately give it a disappointed look as he assumed he’d gotten it wrong. Taric then exited the room although he wasn't even halfway out of the door before he spotted someone else, Evo. Taric really liked her she was funny but also kinda silly sometimes like a cute little animal on occasions, but that’s what made her adorable. Taric waited for a moment before wrapping the girl in a hug, although she probably did see it coming. ”hey evo your ok too I was kinda worried... I think something bad might have happened do you have any idea?” He greeted her then asked her the question he’d been asking everyone taric still not letting her go form his almost engulfing hug.

Evo Yurei
wallpaper-2674405.jpg

“attention everyone please meet at R hanger If your still ok”
Evo heard another message swim through the air and through the entire facility - that is good, it at least proves once again that it works. Evo recognised the voice as Maria, the resident elder sister - or so it seemed. However, distracted by this sound, she was not looking where she was going, and would quickly find herself in a certain someone's embrace - Taric's, to be exact. At first frantic, the 'captured' Evo flailed and seemed panicked, until she managed to look up and see who it was. "Taric, hi!" She said eagerly, glancing up at him joyfully. Finally, she found someone! Evo would blissfully return the hug, and Taric would find himself in the arms of Evo's bear-level physical strength giving him a literal bear hug.
Taric then exited the room although he wasn't even halfway out of the door before he spotted someone else, Evo. Taric really liked her she was funny but also kinda silly sometimes like a cute little animal on occasions, but that’s what made her adorable. Taric waited for a moment before wrapping the girl in a hug, although she probably did see it coming. ”hey evo your ok too I was kinda worried... I think something bad might have happened do you have any idea?” He greeted her then asked her the question he’d been asking everyone taric still not letting her go form his almost engulfing hug.
Evo let out comfortable growling-like noises as the hug continued, then hearing the question, Evo began to 'hmmm' in thought. "Something is probably going on, yes... I don't know, though... I only just woke up thanks to this weird, glitchy message..." She said before continuing. "I've been trying to find what's going on, but so far no luck... I 'did' just hear a message calling everyone to the R hangar, but I'm not sure if that's a good sign or a bad sign..." She added, letting our scared whimpers after her short explanation. On top of all this, she has no idea what to do or how to help (if she can at all).
Status (mentally/emotionally): Happy/Worried
Powers:
Course of action: Roaming around to find out what is going on.
Where: Hallway
Interactions/Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Chapter 3: Out of the room and to the hanger
As Toya finished Haru's Massage, the ajar door fully opened, followed by MARIA's message. "Alright Honey, help me up, We got a long walk to the hanger." She said to her mate.

Getting up with Toya's assistance, Haru started waddling towards the hanger, meeting up with Tiffany along the way.

"Sorry I kinda left your door there. I didn't exactly get my meditation in thanks to the pups kicking." Haru smiled. Her mate followed her along, having brown hair and hazel eyes. "Say, want to have a little chat on the way to R Hanger?"

Apology accepted: "Thanks for understanding."
Tiffany's baby kicks: "Ooh, can I feel?" if allowed, Haru feels tiffany's belly. "Wow, that's some nice footwork."
The pups kick: "Hey! Watch it pups!" Haru looks down before looking back up at tiff. "They've kinda been awake since the ship jolted."
Apology Denied: "Aww, again I am so sorry. You know me without my morning meditation."
Other chat topics: Up to you.

Matt already presented some mild and faint telekinesis, since he can remember. But then, as he was very young, he was taken in the lab, where they managed to enhance and improve more and more his skills, with experiments. So, he already had the costume to participate in experiments, or being inside machines, scanners, and taking some medicines, and stuff like that. He didn't quite object, or complain. And he liked the people around there, at least the ones which weren't scary to him (like, some aliens). As usual, at the time of the attack he was wearing the usual white outfit they had given to him.

It was almost sleep time for the 9 year old boy, and he was sat down on his bed, in his room, reading a book as usual. There were noises, the lights were fluctuating, and that got him somewhat scared. Needless to say, he didn't sleep, and just kept sat down on bed. He also noticed the beep indicating their rooms were locked, so he couldn't get out. Were they punishing him? He already apologized for the incident with some alien that he had! Well, there were not much he could do assuming that was true, and even if not, there was still nothing he could do: the door was locked. He just stayed with his eyes open, trying to hear or understand what was going on.

Then he heard something in the comm, 'is ddjfiehdn alr-rogurj', he wondered what that meant, but the voice was from Maria, someone that he was fine with.
He scared himself one more time with another beep, as the doors got unlocked, but he was indeed a bit afraid to get out.

He remained in the room, trying not to be afraid, trying to be brave, though not quite succeeding.
After some time..
'testing testing, ok this works, good.. everyone power should be restored, soo oxygen pumps and doors will be working now,', oh. So something did happen. But at least everything was fixed, so he could calm himself down, which was good.

'attention everyone please meet at R hanger If your still ok', and so he indeed should get out his room. Where was the hangar anyway? The boy then sighed, took his notebook and mechanical pencil (his preferred items), hugged it, and left his room, slowly and cautiously wandering about the station, shyly trying to raise his voice, "anyone?", even if his tone was low, checking if he would find someone, or if he would somehow by chance arrive at the hangar.

EvacuationInteractions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 holyman1998 holyman1998
full
While waiting for the power to get back online, Tiffany continued to rest and relax on her bed. Sadly her unborn baby wasn't going to make that easy. Aside from the rather excessive kicking, the little one did latch onto her ribs a few times and she had a few contractions here and there. Thankfully, they were no worse then the usual cramps, aches and pains that was considered normal throughout the pregnancy. However, she did have to turn over to her side as laying on her back was bad since the weight of her uterus would practically crush her spine. Just as she was about to settle in for a nap, there was another announcement on the intercom.
Maria said:
“testing testing, ok this works, good.. everyone power should be restored, soo oxygen pumps and doors will be working now,“
Tiffany looked over just in time to see the light on her door turn green, meaning that it was once more safe to open. Slowly, she got up, put her slippers on and waddled towards the door, her hand on her lower back. Before opening it, she went ahead and grabbed her robe. With it hanging over her arm, she overheard yet another announcement.
Maria said:
“attention everyone please meet at R hanger If your still ok”
She then proceeded to open the door and quietly exit her room, taking a deep breath as she joined everyone else in walking to Hanger R, or in her case, waddling. On the way to Hanger R, she had met up with Haru, one of the other test subjects she had befriended and was also expecting. However, her friend was much bigger then she was, granted they were completely different species, meaning that pregnancy worked differently for each of them. For a long time and from what Tiffany learned about humanity, giving birth to multiple offspring was still a rarity to this day, but depending on how they breed, it was different for each race. And not everyone here was human as far as she knew. Not that she really interacted with too many of the others here aside from the Science Team studying her healing factor monitoring her pregnancy, which, to her delight, was healthy and going well.
Haru said:
"Sorry I kinda left your door there. I didn't exactly get my meditation in thanks to the pups kicking."
"Its okay, don't worry about it. I was getting ready to take a nap before the ship jolted. But thanks for coming to check up on me." She said, gently caressing her belly before looking down as she flinched, feeling a stronger then usual kick.

Or was it a contraction? Half the time, Tiffany couldn't entirely tell because her baby was very active and was quite the kicker. Good to know that her offspring did take after her, as Tiffany herself was fairly active, even throughout the pregnancy. When Haru asked if she could feel the belly, Tiffany shook her head. "I'd rather that you didn't, thanks." She smiled curtly as they continued to waddle towards Hanger R, with Haru's mate in tow.

At this point, Tiffany did feel like a bit of a third wheel, but nonetheless kept that to herself as it wasn't like there was only the three of them. When Haru's pups kicked, Tiffany only looked out of the corner of her eye as her friend commented on how her pups had been awake since the ship jolted. "Well, hopefully they listen to their Father whenever you're too tired and want to sleep or take a nap." Tiffany responded before she noticed her robe slipping from her arm. She then kept it from doing so, deciding that she'll probably put it on once they reach the Hanger, maybe sooner. Her mind soon wandered away from Haru and more or so towards what will happen once everyone reaches Hanger R. "Wonder we're headed to the Hanger. I haven't been there since I was at least five or six." She commented as she looked ahead and focused on getting to the Hanger itself.

Last edited:
Chapter 4: Hanger R (Part 1)
"Oh I see, I still remember when you were a kid. Even when I was in Project K I still hear about the other experiments. Maybe it was fate that allowed us to be expecting together, maybe it was just chance." Haru replied to Tiffany. But it looked like poor Tiff just wanted to get to the hanger, and hopefully, find out the bigger picture. Keeping her mouth shut until they reached Hanger R, Haru took her place and waited for MARIA and the others to discuss the situation. She wanted to speak to tiffany some more...but maybe after the meeting.

Still, there were many things to wonder while waiting for the rest to arrive. What if Tiffany went into labor early? She was term after all, and not every contraction is a 'Braxton hicks'. What if she went into labor herself? Even with Kiltrum pregnancy mechanics, the quints can come early out of their own free will. And what of the baby gender? She assumed her pups were a mix of boys and girls, but for tiffany's kid, it was a little harder guessing, but it couldn't hurt to ask tiffany's opinion. Not like the lab folks would tell her of course, all tests are usually stashed away as medical files and are almost never told to experiments. Hopefully, the doctors weren't taken away, too.

TARIC
interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam NiceKid NiceKid
Taric was happy to find his hug well received by evo although it didn’t seem she knew what was going on either “well that’s not, good... maybe it’s just a joke?” Taric responded hopefully although even with his own optimistic nature he somewhat doubted it “or maybe it’s a game? Yeah that makes sense”.

MARIA’s voice over the comms cut through the “attention everyone please meet at R hanger If your still ok”

tarics smiled back at evo letting go of the girl “hey see now we know where to go maybe Maria will know what’s happening, taric immediately began heading in the direction of the hanger taric had been there a lot he got to help make the ship that was in there it was a lot of fun. Needless it say taric, of course, dragged evo along with him not want her to get lost “hey I think I know what happened it a su-“ his cheerful tones were cut off when they passed by one of the boarding craft stuck in the hull of the station “Umm.. maybe I’m.. wrong. I had one of these in my room... I don’t think anything good happened evo... probably something bad” taric said worriedly at the sight of the strange vessel. Although one good thing did come form this taric managed to spot matt another of the kids on the station he was the telephone One? Or was it telepathic taric couldn’t remember “hey matt you ok there? We need to go to hanger R wanna come with us?”

Evo Yurei
wallpaper-2674405.jpg

Taric was happy to find his hug well received by evo although it didn’t seem she knew what was going on either “well that’s not, good... maybe it’s just a joke?” Taric responded hopefully although even with his own optimistic nature he somewhat doubted it “or maybe it’s a game? Yeah that makes sense”.

MARIA’s voice over the comms cut through the “attention everyone please meet at R hanger If your still ok”

tarics smiled back at evo letting go of the girl “hey see now we know where to go maybe Maria will know what’s happening"
"I hope so! I'm at least excited to see big sis again through all of this..." She said, though before she would dare to even begin moving towards the R Hangar, the two would notice a lone Matt who seemed to be calling out to people - silently. "...Hello?" Evo responded to his silent whispering, glancing at him in worry and confusion. Taric would speak up to him and ask if he was OK, no less bringing up the need to go to the R Hangar. "Yeah - you can come with us if you want to!" She repeated, trying to maintain her energy - yet she vacantly looked on at the boy and wondered if he 'was' OK.
Status (mentally/emotionally): Happy/Worried
Powers:
Course of action: Heading to the R Hangar
Where: Hallway
Interactions/Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , NiceKid NiceKid

Toya Introduction.
The day started like any other. Wake up, feed wife, take care of wife, give a massage, look after wife...etc
He was SUPPOSED to go to work. But then the ship was attacked.

Hanger R
"Alright Honey, easily sit down, criss-cross..." Toya softly said, helping Haru take her place in the hanger. Taking a glance over to tiffany, the Kiltrum couldn't help but feel bad for her. A single mom, an experiment, a third wheel to the whole hallway trip to the hanger. Surely if He was her husband--
"Don't think about it." He heard from Haru, who instinctively looked up at him with disappointed eyes. Toya nodded nervously and focused on supporting his wife.

All of a sudden, he noticed Haru bend over in pain.
"H-Haru! Is it time!?" He whispered, trying not to cause a panic.
Haru smirked. "No, these feel like Braxton hicks."
Toya pouted. "Well thanks for warning me." He sighed and massaged Haru's back, subtly reminding everyone this is just a false alarm and there's no need for panic.

"Oh, and one more thing while we're waiting for MARIA." Haru looked up to Toya.
"What?"
"I'm craving pickles and herring again."
Toya rolled his eyes and sighed. "After the meeting, hun."

Chrona

After the panel was fixed Chrona followed Maria down the hallway listening as she asked him questions but not really responding. His eyes twitchy movements and his very obviously controlled pace of walking showed the tell tale signs that he was "stretching" his walk to have more time to think. He did however chime in when she mentioned the pod in the wall. "Sadly i think your right...mom and dad might be in a bit of trouble but together we can find them, and if anything has happened to them ill make whoever did it regret eveer having the thought." his sentence was seemingly punctuated by the opening of hanger R's access door.

The hanger itself was massive at least five stories floor to ceiling and parhaps tripple that in width. Nonetheless there wasnt much empty space. Equipment was strewn about in a seemingly chaotic mess which would make those who hadnt heen workong here for the past 3 years think it was ransacked with the rest of the place. However it always looked like that, and the attention to the cluttered mess was quucjly snatched by the large black wedge shaped starship. It was roughly three stories tall in the back of the ship tapering down towards the cockpit which would be located a few meters behind the point of the ship. Off to the sides were small compact wings with long proton casters extending from them. The whole ship was about 90 meters long and its glossy coating showed it had not yet been taken into the vacuum of space.

A look of pride sat on Chrona's face as he looked at the ship he and his sister had been so hard at work on for these past 3 years. He looked at maria with a grin despite the dire circumstances.
"Not exactly what we had planed for a maiden voyage huh?" he said casually as he gestured for her to open the ships docking ramp so they could enter. While he was worried for his parents he couldnt help but mention the bittersweet excitement he hoped she also felt.
~~~
Khan'thrax

It wasnt long before the proto-sithian felt the air pressure shift as oxygen began to cycle again and his chambers lights flickered on. Slowly he began to recirculate his fluids and moisturize his tissues. He was a few minutes into this process when He felt a pressence in the room but it was not organic making it difficult for him to get a bead on it without any formed eyes. He guessed it was either taric or maria, then narrowed it down to the former when he felt his recently moistened flesh be pressed by what he assumed to be a finger. Still he had to wait a few minutes more before his cells were rehydrated enough to regain their motion so he simply waited as he felt the presence of what he assumed was his friend leave the room.

Only about fourty seconds passed when he finally regained autonomy over his body and generated a natural solvent on the adhesive that was holding him to the ceiling. He plopped onto the floor below with a silent wet thud then began to rearrange and morph his cells taking another half a minute or so ti form eyes, a skeleton, and the other needed structures. However due to him feeling as if things were out of place and not wanting to disturb any possible evidence he did not form legs. Rather he shifted millions of pores into his lower half which extended outward like a snake. From these pores he exhaled the concentrated air he breathed in through his lungs creating a few millimeter layer of air between him and the ground. This also coincidentally allowed him to silently slither behind Taric And the others who had apparently found the A.I and were heeding the message on the intercom he had just heard a moment ago. Not wanting to interupt them he remained silent as he drifted behind him until Evo approached and said her piece at which point. He chimed in "I think venturing as a group would be a wise decision, things seem to be a bit chaotic at the current time. Perhaps is has to do with the recent power outage? Have any of you ever been to Hanger R?" he chided in a smooth and peaceful voice that sounded as if it were a strange accent of human english.

NiceKid NiceKid Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 BoltBeam BoltBeam

Hanger RInteractions: holyman1998 holyman1998
full
Tiffany smiled briefly when Haru said that she remembered seeing Tiffany as a child. Once she spoke about how they were both pregnant at the same time, the human woman didn't really think too much on it as the circumstances were different as Tiffany had gotten pregnant through IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization) as part of a long-term experiment. "I'm sure it was just a coincidence." She said before deciding to end the conversation, wanting to focus on getting to the hanger.

Once she had gotten to the hanger, she put on her robe before tying the ribbon to keep it closed, covering up her hospital gown. Tiffany then straightened out her hair before looking down at her swollen belly, unable to see her feet. Taking a deep breath, she smiled faintly as she interlocked her fingers underneath the belly, lifting it gently so that she could relieve some of the strain on her lower back. Looking around at the other experiments, she frowned a bit because she was worried about what was going to happen next. But with the amount of people around, she did think that there was supposed to be some kind of meeting for everyone, given that much of the staff, along with the Head Researchers, have disappeared. Because they had been like wonderful parents, Tiffany hoped that they were okay. Feeling her baby kick, she gently caressed the spot where she had felt it. "Its okay, little angel. We'll be okay...Mommy will protect you." She whispered, smiling a little as she spoke to her unborn offspring.

Sighing, she took it slow and leaned against a wall close towards the back, stretching her legs outright before taking another deep breath as she began massaging her belly as it was starting to ache a little. As for her lower back, she mostly had to ignore it, though at times there was a staff member that was nice enough to give her the occasional massage. Well, either that or toss and turn until she found a comfortable position while resting in bed. On the brighter side, whenever she had contractions, she healed a little quicker from the pain, no matter the severity. The part that left her astonished was the fact that she had no stretch marks and the baby's growth wasn't hindered by her accelerated healing. As the thoughts of the experimentations traversed through her mind, she continued to massage her belly, thinking about how she was going to be a good mom and even wondered if she would ever see life beyond the walls of the station. Another thing she wondered was if there would be a second pregnancy after this, if so, where was that going to go? The future was certainly unpredictable, nonetheless she was still very well taken care of, which was enough to make her happy. Tiffany only continued to caress her belly, feeling the material of her robe as she waited with the various thoughts that traversed through her mind. Quietly, she started humming a lullaby for the little one as she continued to caress her belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back