• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Experienced Roleplayer Here

Jazmyn Macleod

Hello! So I am in many roleplaying groups! Here is some stuff about me, may as well get these 10 posts done! Here are SOME of my fandoms:

Supernatural, Lucifer, Doctor Who, Sherlock (I honestly obsess over Lucifer, but I have not gotten a chance to roleplay the fandom due to the fact that it is a newer series. A FEW of my characters I am willing to roleplay as (Make note that I roleplay MANY more than just these characters):

Rowena Macleod, Main Supernatural characters, Many fan favorites, Kevin Tran, Gadreel, Balthazar, Gabriel, 10-12 doctors, many companions

I also will roleplay as actors and actresses. I do not quite know how to use this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new here, too, so welcome aboard to both of us! I love Doctor Who a lot! Do you have any plots in mind for it or would you prefer to build one?

So few people know of Lucifer! If you couldn't tell by my username, I'd like to play Chloe, if you're willing to play Lucifer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back