• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Exoprism: Recruitment Closed

What do you think?

• Let's go!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll no.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thysnia

Peanut Butter Bandit
My idea was launched and the RP has begun! I am looking for just a few more characters to join in, so if you like the idea, hop on over and post your profile under the sign-up tab!

When disaster strikes the Angloras mountains, the city of Timburin is suddenly cut off from the outside world when it's only trade route is cealed by a massive rock slide. As the people of the city struggle to survive without their precious imports, they have developed hidden abilities and turn on one another. The students of Belveuder Academy, however, is still in relative good shape, having barricaded themselves and a trove of supplies inside campus walls. Here, they learn to master their own powers, but even they know their future in the valley is a grim one. Quietly, they have begun to map out a course for salvation- to surmount the wall that locks them within the confines of eminent death.

Link: Exoprism

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty loose of limitations actually. They should be within reason of course, but it could range anywhere from having electrical capabilities to transforming into a giant, destructive golem.

I'm in give me a shout when the thread is up would ya.

Alright this sounds like a great idea. Certainly gives me some opportunity to bring out a power I've been wanting to use. 
Oh yeah, Give me this "Shot" thing as well. Really don't want to miss this

DamagedGlasses said:
Alright this sounds like a great idea. Certainly gives me some opportunity to bring out a power I've been wanting to use. 
Oh yeah, Give me this "Shot" thing as well. Really don't want to miss this
haha I meant shout I was not looking what I was typing.

I got what you meant. I'll quote you in the thread when it's ready to go.

I have a lot of typing issues when I use my phone for this stuff, hence the blaring grammatical error in the poll.

I don't know how the whole new roleplay system works and everything, but I'd be interested in joining this as well...

So tag me in it somewhere? ^^

I read that one Asami, and I think they might be a bit different in the premise.

Update: Nevermind.

Probably, Asami. Most of my stories follow that trail. This one allows more variety of the supernatural.

Bex, I sure will.

It's wonderful to have so much interest! I'm putting a thread together as we speak. 

@Bills352

@Dusk Archon

The thread is up. Go ahead and post your characters information, and you can post directly after I write the opener.

On another note, please don't flood the thread with post after post if you're active all the time. Allow others the time to catch up if you know they'll be back, including me!

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/exoprism.65131/

neverin said:
yeahh, I will make a character ina bit.
Excellent.

Feel free to copy the outline of the first character and fill in your own information. Not much is needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back