• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ExoPlanet: The Lights (Kpop , Exo)

rennuelaw

Five Thousand Club

space-stars-planets-1920x1080.jpg

Exo planet is a peaceful planet of aliens. The tree of life was the planet's life force and mother , the people believing the tree created the souls of their people and blessed men and women with them (Mpreg motherfuckers). One day the Eye of Red Force , a enemy planet from the Scarlet Nebula attacked Exo planet and killed the tree of life or at least they thought so. The tree with last of its power created 12 unique souls , souls which held great magic power before sending them away to Eartg while leaving the survivors of ExoPlanet with a profrecy. And so the tree lives today and shadow of its former self as single fragile flower protected by the survivors of the weakened planet

The twelve lights shall gather as one

And bring about peace and harmony

With the help of the clock

They shall create

a single perfect root.

OOC:

Hi , i'm always looking for ideas and inspiration also I would like you to help me improve this rp thank you.

Now I should explain about the ages. The souls travel at the different speeds as while one would arrive in one years time another would arrive a year or two later and then be born. But there is a limit to how late your character's soul can arrive on earth and be born. The rp is set 15 years after the souls left exo so the youngest will be 15 and ,too prevent characters from being too old , the oldest would be 21.

Now as for pregnancy, pregnancy is when after a couple do their thang and the Tree of Life bless the submissive role in intercourse with a child. Birth is a more magical thing. After a few months , the baby and mother will begin glowing before the soul of the child (can soul usually takes the form of a orb of any colour or the form of a baby). In a flash of light the baby would appear and begin laughing , laughing showing the babies is healthy , crying shows the baby isn't healthy while silence is a trademark of one of the twelve magic souls.

Credits: Idea came from Exo's music video and SM Entertainment​

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't usually do rps like this but i'll try it out. ^^ what characters will we be rping?

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]i don't usually do rps like this but i'll try it out. ^^ what characters will we be rping?

[/QUOTE]
We will be making original characters but if you want to use the members of exo that is ok but please tell me which member first.

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]i think i'll just use an original character

[/QUOTE]
Kk , i'll make the thread soon also tag people because we need twelve people or six people who are willing to play two characters.

About to head out so I'll read it properly in the next hour or so. Seem's interesting though, just not sure if I have the brain power/time. n_n

Miss Alice] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=12px]gotchu[/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=12px] @Koala @Kawaii [/FONT][/SIZE][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24816-despondency/ said:
@Despondency[/URL]

interested anyone?
Its detailed so I'm not in. Detailed rps usually require a minimum of 3 paragraphs which I can't always do.

So I'm gonna have to pass on this.

RegalWindstar said:
Its detailed so I'm not in. Detailed rps usually require a minimum of 3 paragraphs which I can't always do.
So I'm gonna have to pass on this.
A good paragraph with at least ok grammar is acceptable actually

djinnamon said:
A good paragraph with at least ok grammar is acceptable actually
what else I'm not sure of is if I'm interested. I dunno.

Also your avatar is making me thirsty af holy crap man!

@djinnamon I'm undecided if I'll join or not. I'll wait until there is a fleshed out thread to decide.

Also you are so evil, making people thirsty on purpose xD

though my own av makes me thirsty AF too xD

RegalWindstar said:
@djinnamon I'm undecided if I'll join or not. I'll wait until there is a fleshed out thread to decide.
Also you are so evil, making people thirsty on purpose xD

though my own av makes me thirsty AF too xD
*smirks*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back