[Exalted] Wish upon a Star

What type of Exalt do you wanna play?

• Infernals! Let's corrupt this world in our image!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon-Blooded! United we stand!

• Lunars! Let me bare my animal nature!

• Solar! gimme plain vanilla!

• Abyssals! Let's drown Creation in it's blood!

• Sidearls! We were never there, and you got no proof we did it!

• Total voters
Exthalion said:
Has anyone noticed how popular The Endless Desert and Pyrian Flame seem to be? Are most of us victims of their loyalty producing charms?
Might we not get in the way of each other if too many aim for favor-broker-genies?
Mmm, a good point. I could go a more sorcerous direction I suppose. But Verdant Emptiness Endowment works so very perfectly for a political power player.

Exthalion said:
Has anyone noticed how popular The Endless Desert and Pyrian Flame seem to be? Are most of us victims of their loyalty producing charms?
Might we not get in the way of each other if too many aim for favor-broker-genies?
I'm just trying to do something different than my usual; I've never played an Infernal that didn't favor Malfeas before. If there's too many Malefactors, I guess I could go Ebon Dragon/Kimbery instead.

WarDragon said:
I'm just trying to do something different than my usual; I've never played an Infernal that didn't favor Malfeas before. If there's too many Malefactors, I guess I could go Ebon Dragon/Kimbery instead.
Odd, I always nearly favor him but want too much Sand and Glass to have room for Wind, Water, Shadow, and Brass. Though since he has all the soak and most of the true combat charms in 2.5 he usually consumes most of my chargen charms. That, and GSNF combos well with anything.

I might be interested in going for a Protector/Bodyguard Akuma paired to another character, not necessarily a Lunar Akuma though, I guess an Abyssal Akuma might be stretching it too far right????

If we have too many Malefactors, Syrenica works just as well as a Fiend. Not too much as a scourge. Could be an odd defiler. Hmm... Decisions decisions.

I would like to play cold and unfeeling PC - with terminator style coldness with alien view on humans but without their affinity to kill anything that may become obstacle and inability to understand humans. Considering it would be starting PC it would play out more like descent into cold unfeeling efficiency in order to pursue own goals (witch may be good an noble)

Defler caste would obvious fit but I would prefer Fiend or Scourge (their caste abilities aren't so boring)

You have 5 Favored Abilities to choose from in any case, and the detachment would come more from your SWLihN Charms I guess, also, you can take over Manses and Automatons...

Am note yet. Looks like there's plenty of candidates, so am considering maybe running two teams or about 5 players, but we'll see. As for the selection process, as I usually do, it depends on the characters, with an eye towards making sure there's a variety.

I have no problem, depending on the ties. Also, if Akuma will be allowed, ties will need to be established, because the GSPs will be getting some XP.

Well I think I'm definitely gonna go with a Scourge, although I might have a few backups in case concepts overlap too much.

Any idea which direction we will be focused in? While we are a ten day trip to nearly anywhere in Creation, generally there is an area we will be involved in. While character can be from anywhere, it usually makes a tad more sense if they are from the same direction.

My character will be working out of the Imperial City. Thank you, Ebon Dragon disguise charms.

It might be interesting to play a Kimbery favouring sorcerer. I'm trying to decide between Fiend and Scourge, depending on what I come up with for a back story.

Does anyone wanna make Akuma plans with me when the time comes?

I wouldn't mind /being/ an Akuma, or an GSP, TBH- we havent started Making Chars, so I'm not too invested in any one idea- but I do have plans revolving around a giant warrior of death."

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind making such plans...

Hmm, I wonder what everyone things of making two characters, one GSP and one Akuma with the conceit that the Akuma is in the service of one of someone else's GSP. Sort of like how Ars Magica works with companions.

Worry not, while I have to redo the backstory to fit this game specifically I've been a little hard pressed for time. So I will patiently wait. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back