[Exalted] Wish upon a Star

What type of Exalt do you wanna play?

• Infernals! Let's corrupt this world in our image!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon-Blooded! United we stand!

• Lunars! Let me bare my animal nature!

• Solar! gimme plain vanilla!

• Abyssals! Let's drown Creation in it's blood!

• Sidearls! We were never there, and you got no proof we did it!

• Total voters
Well I think that just bumped up my interest for Riders of the Apocalypse, and the chance to whip out some cool Devil Tiger concepts.

Hmmm, forgot to give input but Vitriolic Dragons and To Malfeas With It are of interest to me most.

Yeah, Yozi Excellencies cost a lot more than a single Solar excellency, but at the same time you can apply it to any action that follows on the themes of the Yozi that provides it. Mechanics wise, they don't differ that much from Solar Excellencies, with the exception that Yozi have no Third Excellency.

I should have clarified, the thread I linked was about choosing between First, Second, Third Excellencies, not so much which ability to pick excellencies in. Since Yozi don't have a Third Excellency, would you cover the same situations a Third Excellency would cover with the Second Excellency + Effortless {Yozi} Dominance?

You don't really have much of a choice as to what excellency to buy, since you need to buy the 1st Excellency first (a number of Essence times) before you can get the 2nd Excellency (It's a prerequisite). The 2nd Excellency is an upgrade of the first, rather than an Excellency on it's own. You simply choose which effect to use when you activate it, add dice, add auto sux, or a combination of both.

Esbilon said:
@Red Shadow Claws any updates on what will happen with this?
Didn't you get the memo? We are going to start at the After Party for the Reclimation, situated beyond the Saigoth gates. You the player are invited and expected to be on time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am trying to read through the Isidoros charmset, and then will read a couple more. It's gonna be at least a few days for me to do so.

From what I can see so far, it's about being strong enough that you can move anything, and being big enough that others are beneath you. part of my problem is that the charsets I've seen do not take into account all the things he's portrayed as, even though we do not really have that much material on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back