• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Exalted 2.5e - Lunar Fury

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am pondering a reboot of an old Exalted game involving only Lunar Exalts. I would like three to five players to be a part of a PbP dice game. This will be starting in the South, so you should have the ability to talk to your fellow players and npcs. You have been scooped up by the Silver Pact, and according to the signs and portents, your shards have not been exalted for nearly eight hundred years, and for some reason, all of you have been Chosen by Luna within weeks of one another. You have been whisked away for training by a elder, and you will be starting with additional points to reflect that.

For character creation, we are going with a slightly modified set of rules. Characters start at Essence 3, eight Charms AND three Knacks, with a total of ten background points, thirty abilities and twenty freebie points. 

Once I have a few interested people, I can give some more info as needed.

With three players, I can go ahead and start a forum. It will be later tonight. In the meantime, are there any questions for me about character creation?

You will all be starting out in the South in the Lunar elder's home, having been there for about a year.  He is training you up, and his teachings are why you are starting with the extra dots in the various categories.

We are still taking players, and will be starting out probably right after the Christmas holiday, so if there are any more takers, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back