• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 2.5 - Sidereals OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
My concept:
A Chosen of Serenity, who is a matchmaker made in Heaven, literaly. Focus on Crane Style as a CMA, and Sapphire Veil of Passion as the SMA.
She's not one to kill opponents. She prefers to have them married, and in love, with someone of her, or Heaven's, choice.
What book the sapphire veil of passion in?

D. Rex D. Rex Since you were asking about Sapphire Veil of Passion style, I posted it from the Glories of the Most High book for you to look at.

That's fine with me. I did say that there is no restrictions on who can take what Style, so long as you follow the guidelines, of course.

Given it's a 2.5. Would it be allowed to take traits from a 3e form harness to apply to a 2e firm charm?

Or, like with the world and lore, 2e books only is preferred.

Given it's a 2.5. Would it be allowed to take traits from a 3e form harness to apply to a 2e firm charm?

Or, like with the world and lore, 2e books only is preferred.
There is a lot of materials available for 2e that I want to just stick with that for now.

I also need to add that if anyone gets Sorcery as a Charm, you get a spell for the Circle for free.

One more thing. The Sidereal Charm Ox-Body Technique sucks. I am house ruling that along with the -0 Health Level it gives, you also gain a -2 Level. I will add it to the Character thread.

One more thing. The Sidereal Charm Ox-Body Technique sucks. I am house ruling that along with the -0 Health Level it gives, you also gain a -2 Level. I will add it to the Character thread.
Thank goodness. Would have left us pretty squishy.

So it's normally 15 favoured 20 general ability dots for a total of 35. If I understand correctly you added five dots worth of general abilities, and possibly made the 15 favoured dots general dots. Is that right?

So it's normally 15 favoured 20 general ability dots for a total of 35. If I understand correctly you added five dots worth of general abilities, and possibly made the 15 favoured dots general dots. Is that right?
Yes, so long as you still follow the required Ability scores for your particular Caste.

Upon further reflection, I have decided that since I am requiring you to have at least the Form Charm of a SMA, I will not make you pay for it, and you can use those Charms in other places. I'll make the edit to the Character Creation rules now.

I am debating on which CMA I should go with. My initial thought was to use Violet Bier of Sorrows, but I'm not sure. Anyone have thoughts on this?

VBoS is a good style, nice and solid. It has the added benefit of being only taught to the Sidereals, so no other kinds of Exalts will be able to have it.

That is fine. We have lots of time to get characters finalized.

I have an Endings Caste, and I see we have a Secrets and a Battles. If we get a Serenity and a Journeys, we'll have a Perfect Circle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back