• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Exalted 2.5 - Sidereals in Creation

Why am I not surprised? Ok, I shall bow to the peer pressure and say free Excellencies.

Just keep me in the loop of how your characters are coming along.

I'm making good progress. I should have a final draft ready for you to review sometime tomorrow.

While looking over Psychie's first draft, I saw a few Charms that were changed in the Errata that needed to be switched. Don't forget to check the new text to see if you are still good.

Oh this is happening. I'm interested. Maybe I'll reboot my prior PC. :)

Oh, btw, does the free Excellencies include the Fateful one?

I'm definitely going to reboot Meno, Chosen of Endings. Question - who if anyone is planning on taking Prismatic as their SMA?

Aw hell, I always forget how hard it is for me to wrap my mind around Sidereal's charmset. I don't suppose I could play a Solar instead?

I am inclined to say no, because of the plot that I have in mind.

I might have to opt out then, as fond them as I am, Just don't really get Sidereals and how they work.

Best of luck, hope you all have fun!

Hmmm. I would have to come up with a fair level to have a Solar start out at to keep him in the same power scale as the rest of the party. It might be workable.

Given how power is ultimately constrained by your Essence level, I could be of a lower essence rating than the Sidereals. Maybe Established Solar, -1 dot of essence?

Given how power is ultimately constrained by your Essence level, I could be of a lower essence rating than the Sidereals. Maybe Established Solar, -1 dot of essence?
Possible. I used the Established Sidereal as my template to start out with, so by checking my pdf of DotFA, lets see if this works.

We'll go with Attributes of 9/8/7, and for Abilities, you'll get 20 for your Caste/Favored and another 30 to spend as you wish. Backgrounds will be 15 points, with 7 dots for Virtues. You'll start with 25 Charms, and like the Siddies, I'll give you one complete CMA of your choice. Finally, your starting Essence will be 3, and your Bonus points will be set at 30.

You are a project of the Gold Faction and the Cult of the Illuminated. One of the Sidereals in the group that is Gold will be your teacher and mentor, so I can be able to bring you into the story.

Works for me! I'll get started on a sheet. Should have it for you by tonight, tomorrow at the latest.

Before I write the sheet, I want to be clear on the following house rules:

- Free Excellencies
- 1 free Ox-Body per dot of Essence (-0 only or -0 and -2?)

Before I write the sheet, I want to be clear on the following house rules:

- Free Excellencies
- 1 free Ox-Body per dot of Essence (-0 only or -0 and -2?)
Ox Body will give a -0 and a -2, and the Excellencies for free.

Ok, Meno is sent in. Given Meno's independence and close ties to Nazri, it's not going to be him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back