• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Exalted 2.5 First Age Characters

So ActionReplay stirred me from my primordial slumber to give this thing a shot.

Edit: And we had a quick chat about things. Lunar/Solar tag team with me and Action.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will give me four players; enough to make a run at the game. I'll hold this open for one more person, but I'll have a forum up in a little while. That way, everyone can start bouncing ideas off of each other.

Here is the link to our new forum.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/dreams-of-the-second-age.89209/

As I said, there is still an open slot for any takers.

I'm not throwing my hat in the ring yet, in case you get actual new blood, but I have about half a dozen appropriate ideas for various Solar castes ready to type up. So. You know. If no one else emerges.

So far, no one else has stepped forward. If you are interested, feel free to make up a character submission. As of now, we have a Full Moon Godzillia, a No Moon, and two Twilights, one a mage and the other a dedicated crafter. What have you got in mind?

Sherwood said:
So far, no one else has stepped forward. If you are interested, feel free to make up a character submission. As of now, we have a Full Moon Godzillia, a No Moon, and two Twilights, one a mage and the other a dedicated crafter. What have you got in mind?
Bwahahah. Long Term Goal: God-Beast Transcendence.

I have only begun my Kaiju antics.

lol I'll have to go all Voltron on your ass if you keep that up! Form Blazing Daiklave!

Who knows what I have up my evil sleeve? Mwuhahaha!

A penitent monk Dawn who takes his vow of poverty seriously in a way that probably disturbed his contemporaries. Brutally pious, uncompromising, likely to draw all kinds of Realm attention.

A Zenith from the far West, whose fusion of dance, music, and mandala shamed Stanewald and impressed Venus. Too bad about that shameless self-indulgence. Too bad no one can resist her.

I'll avoid Twilights, because I tend toward them in the first place. Reality bleed, really - researcher in real life.

The Night executioner is already covered in canon, in eager, over-eager, and reluctant forms. Totes played out. But the con-man who graduates to specialize in raiding the Wyld for impossible treasures in wits alone is a fun Lunar idea to turn Solar.

And for Eclipse, let's try a mortal mob boss who broke out from under a Solar politician's thumb to turn a city syndicate into a transnational fascist-separatist movement

Well. Interesting ideas. I do like. But, don't feel obligated to play a Solar if you want to go with another Lunar. Either kind of Exalt is good with me. I'm just getting twitchy to start posting the IC stuff, but I'm holding myself back.

BTW, if I had to choose my favorite as a ST, I'd go with the Dawn monk.

He'd be tough to spend Backgrounds for, what with rejecting most Artifacts. (I'm sure he hypocritically has a few on the technicality of holding them in trust for someone else.)

But he's the most developed concept, actually. I wrote him as a late Second Age runaway slave, but I plotted the personality development far enough out that it'll be really easy to inflict hundreds of years of power and prestige on his story.

You can get backgrounds in Arsenal to help equip your new army, or a few Dragon Blooded Allies that want to follow your teachings. Plenty of stuff to spend points on.

I was more planning on having any mass combat happen in the background, and let the players deal with the tough enemies in the battles. Of course, you guys could go for a different route than forming up a legion of loyal followers to lead into combat against such foes as Mask of Winters...

Well if this is a reincarnation of that game that happened when I played it... I may instead play a Lunar. De'aneir'a was not as fun as I wanted. How many are you taking or is this a continuation of that one soo... long... ago?

I'll be at *least* 24 hours from posting a sheet. So if I get through before you fill up, awesome. If not, I have other pans in the fire.

No, this is a new one, but since I ran this for a while, I have lots of material ready to go for it so I'll be pulling in some old stuff.

Myllinnia said:
Well if this is a reincarnation of that game that happened when I played it... I may instead play a Lunar. De'aneir'a was not as fun as I wanted. How many are you taking or is this a continuation of that one soo... long... ago?
I might be persuaded to let you squeeze in under the wire. I don't want any more than 6 players in this, with 4 solidly confirmed and one more on the fence. I am going to be throwing some new stuff into the mix, too, so if you wish to jump in, go ahead.

[QUOTE="Shining Lotus Sage]I'll be at *least* 24 hours from posting a sheet. So if I get through before you fill up, awesome. If not, I have other pans in the fire.

[/QUOTE]
I'll make sure to leave you room. It looks like I'll have my self-imposed max of six players this time around.

kk. I'm now (can anyone believe) rusty with exalted Oo. Still a Lunar can't be that hard right... right? xD Anyway a potential trickster social-y chara, who was likely a playmate for someone or a pain in the butt~

In the forum, I have the errata posted for the DotFA Lunar char-gen. Check that out, and see what you can come up with.

In the game right now, we have two Solar/Lunar pairs and with Shining Lotus Sage, he is a third Solar. If you both wish, you can be a Bonded pair, too.

I'm game, but it's always more of an imposition on the Lunar. The Solar doesn't even have the mandatory intimacy, right? (They should. Mine would. Still.)

Its not always an imposition; there are times that you get bonus dice from your Solar Bond.

True. But why would you say such a thing to a Solar of such glory and wisdom? Surly they will know the best, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back