• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ex Lovers Island

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
tropical-island-beach-1440x900.jpg

Ten singles have signed up for their perfect summer holiday. They shall be spoiled at a tropical island, everything available to them and everything will be paid for. Why? Because they will be the stars in a new reality tv show called Love in Paradise. They will share the house with the other singles, all have their own rooms, there will be a mini bar, an indoors and outdoors pool, an air hockey table, a gaming room, everything you can imagine.

2328_Tropical-Paradise-Wallpapers-Hawaii-Maldives-Tahiti-Islands-Beach_1920x1080.jpg

There will even be a small private club for them where the most famous dj’s would perform. They have the room to go on dates, scuba diving for instance, or hiking or a romantic horseback ride down the beach. It is all possible to win over the heart of the man or woman of your dreams in the upcoming 10 weeks. No one is to leave the island, unless they have to due to their own or others safety. No one is allowed to contact anyone outside the island. They do all have phones they can use on the island to message/text and call each other.

tropical-sunset.jpg

So what is the catch? They are all single because they are the ex of someone else in the group. And that is what the show really is about, since the name of the show is not Love in Paradise, but Trouble in Paradise, Ex Lovers Island. So will the exes take blunt revenge, will old loves thrives again? Or will new relationships blossom up and destroyed again? Can you be friends with the ex of the girl you are having a fling with? Do you believe the rubbish the ex of your current dream man tells you? Find out on this episode of Trouble in Paradise...

tropical-island-storm.jpg

Interested?

If there are any questions or remarks let me know below. If you are interested and want to reserve a role, let me know also. It will be a laid back casual roleplay so I would like to see posts of at least one paragraph, around 7 to 10 sentences minimum. Also decent English, grammar, punctuation and all that is a must. You are allowed to have two characters, but only if they are male and female and of course they can’t be each other ex. The ages of the characters will be 20 to 30. How long the relationships lasted and how long they are broken up would be for you and your partner to decide. Whether or not your character wants to get back with their ex or just wants revenge is of course up to you.

The couples;

- Forced Ending –

They were forced to break up. It is up to you what forced them to break up. Work? Social environment? Parents?

{female role reserved by @Gilmoregirl12 }

- One and One makes Three –

One cheated, the other found out. Or maybe both cheated? Or maybe it had just been rumors that broke them?

{Male reserved by @Amanda Cromwell and @Brent }

- Not Enough –

After those first few dates are over and the special shine is gone, there is just not enough left to make it through as a couple. Or maybe it only stopped sparkling for one?

- Drunken Mistakes -

They have seen each other at their hightest and at their lowest. And at one of those low points the alcohol came in, things happened or things didn't happen that should have happened. Or maybe it had been the alcohol at their highest points? Mystery and questionmarks for this 'couple' all over.

{Reserved by me and @iShyShy }

*Note not all spots have to be filled, so maybe not everyone has their ex on the island. I will be accepting people untill Friday night. Reservation can be made and will stand till 24 hours after I made the thread!*

The Thread; https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ex-lovers-island.92086/

Last edited by a moderator:
I will make the thread tomorrow! I will tag you all of course and we will see if more people are interested, if not than we start with what we have :P

Still more then enough spots left, for those who are interested. I have to work this afternoon since a collegue called in sick. I will definitely make the thread after that, so expect it to be up around 6pm (GMT+1 timezone).

Having trouble seeing the replies, mobile internet isn't worth much.

Can I get the One and One Makes Three female role?

Sorry, but that is already complete filled out. I even opened an extra female spot for it. The only female spot that is available at the moment is for the Not Enough couple

Users who are viewing this thread

Back