• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ex-Harmonia!

Frey Blackfrost

with no one

Frey was following them when suddenly the two people that Frey was following suddenly became the center of attention of all. Frey stopped on her tracks and gave up, because for sure she won't be able to follow them anymore. She looked for a nearby bench and sat there. Frey sighed. Gawd, this is why I hate this curse. I cannot see anything. My hearing isn't enough to detect a person's whereabouts in a place like this, and in this kind of situation. Frey closed her eyes and breathed slowly, trying to catch her breath from all the running. I wonder why this is happening. It's a great advantage to go back in time but..... Is it really? Frey decided on staying on the bench for a while and try to regain her composure and think of her future plan in trying to prevent it from happening again.

proxy.php

at the cafe

with: @Metaphysics

Veronica was a bit shocked when the man started to pull out his beretta. Luckily, the man was able to recognize her.. but he still doesn't know Veronica's name. She then decided to introduce herself
"Oh..U-uhh.. I'm Veronica by the way." She gave them a warm smile right after telling her name.

After giving them a warm smile, Veronica listened carefully to what the man was saying while helping Arin, her childhood friend, to stand up. However, when Arin had finally stood up, her expression suddenly changed into a sad one. Veronica started to wonder what Arin was thinking again.

Veronica and the others had caught many attention from the crowd so they decided to look for a place where they can talk about how they can prevent the festival from failing again. Arin suddenly wanted to check on something so Veronica just followed the man and the lady and went to the cafe.

Last edited by a moderator:

PMhZRVg.png

"Red text in quotes" = Remilia's Speech

Red Text in Italics = Remilia's Thoughts

Mentioned:
@Waimor @Female Genestealer

Spoken To: N/A

A forest. A forest. A forest. A forest.

Just until a few moments ago she had been smack bang in the middle of a forest. And a burning one at that.

Yet, here she was. Or, more rightly so, here she was again. Back at the festival, a cool morning breeze sweeping past her. Specifically, she was back at
the festival that had been attacked. The event should have been long canceled, obviously, but that in and of itself wasn't the disturbing thing. It was the fact every single thing seemed to indicate that not only was she back at the festival, but she was somehow, inexplicably, back at the beginning of the festival. Signs, notices, stalls, announcements, and even the random babble she'd pick up from a passerby every now and again all seemed to indicate that one same thing. That she was present at the 15th Karavan Festival, and the events planned for it were only just beginning.

What the hell's going on?

She couldn't make heads or tails of it. Despite the fact that she was thinking so intently on the subject that she wouldn't so much as notice the small rodent that had been tailing her since she'd arrived 'back' at this place.

Frustrating.

Finding herself standing at the edge of the Wall, she breathed in deeply, and cast her gaze outwards over the forest the flowed forth before her. She needed to relax. In the agitated state that was found herself in, the was no way she'd be able to figure out anything, even if she found herself with more evidence that she currently had. This isn't working. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Her vision drifted from the horizon to the area around her, catching a crowd within her gaze. Why was there a crowd gathered in the place like this? There weren't any stalls or performers out here, so what was it that had caught their attention?

She looked towards the crowd. They were all looking at something. Something within the forest at the base of the wall. A tree within the forest at the base of the wall. A tree that, despite her having never visited this city before, she could easily tell was out of place, even among a forest. An unusual tree, so to speak.

They were looking at an usual tree, on a day where she'd been both taken to, and pulled from, a forest abuzz with unusual plant-life.

A coincidence?

Her own gaze locked onto the 'tree'.

"...or a clue?" She muttered, a predatory smile spreading across her lips as she spoke.

Eckard, outside the wall.

@The One Eyed Bandit

Eckard finally looked up, revealing his face to the crowd. He felt it again, though this time he can see someone where it came from. He didn't know exactly what it was, though it felt like a pulse of energy, and it's been coming out of this place very rapidly. A pulsing city of energy seemed strange to Eckard, it was almost as if he's being called here, he's drawn to it. He sees a red haired girl this time though, and the guards and the surrounding crowd of people can now see him. A few people scream, even more back up, preparing to run.

"What is that?"

"Is it a Novushkun?"

"No, it's an Egnarion fool, kill it before it kills everyone here!"

The guards are beginning to panic, though they are caught by surprise as a high pitched voice comes from the tree, the voice of a thirteen year old boy. "Please don't attack me." Eckard said this calmly, with a hint of sadness in his voice. Whenever people attack him, they just end up hurting themselves, and that's not what Eckard wanted. Though he spoke to the guards, he never took his eyes off the red haired girl, who had been stating back. Was she a threat to him? The pulse didn't feel sinister, and Eckard had never felt an injury before, so he wasn't exactly scared of anyone.

The guards no longer knew what to do, calling in for even more back up and someone to help decide what this tree thing is. The rest of the crowd has either backed up a far distance from the creature or run away entirely.

-Jonathan-

It was like passing through souls of the dead, every person he passed would almost always result in a shudder, for he knew deep down that if his plan to save Oswald were to fail, many innocent civilians will most likely die, especially from that huge explosion that Jon dares not to think back on...

As the group enter the cafe, Jonathan spots a wooden table with chairs fitting around six people. Also, it's next to a large window that shows the stage Oswald will soon make his appearance in. "There, we can he a better view of the stage." Jonathan said to his allies, the little boy probably hearing that too as he quickly walks over to the table and sits down on the wooden chair nearest to the window. Then, the sniper turns over his shoulders and looks out the window, watching the stage very closely.

"Alright, we have about..." He looks down at his mechanical watch, oh shit this isn't good! "... Ten minutes until Oswald hits the stage, meaning we have to plan our tactics quickly, and execute them perfectly because look..." Jon turns around and eyes his friends with that one glare, the one that tells you aren't kidding around. "We were just given a second chance here, folks. If we fail this time, beast boy probably ain't gonna be sending us back to the beginning of the festival again, so we need to be quick, vigilant, and ready to face these hybrid fuckers when they show their ugly faces." He says, laying back on the chair and reaching into his pocket for something, as if he's awaiting their responses and possibly any of their ideas for saving the old coot.

@Peppermint @Metaphysics @Female Genestealer (If Minerva heard him with her powers.)

Ahh, finally something juicy. Minerva wondered who this Oswald character was. It didn't really matter, if it was just one person, it'd be no problem, one on one was her specialty. Minerva wondered where this conversation was being held, so she prepared a spell to track it. As she dropped her original spell, she realized she could still hear the voices. That's odd, she thought. She looked up to see a group of people sitting only a few tables away from her. Well, that was easy. She stood up and walked over to the group, giving a little cough to announce her arrival. In a polite tone she said, "Hello, my name is Minerva, and I'm here to assist you in your mission." Minerva gave a small bow and was prepared for some skepticism, for she really wasn't sure what her own mission was.

Apris - Prophet of Helheim

She looked towards the boy with an annoyed look. Her flower had warned her about someone. "...tch, you both heard everything, fine, you can join in on this." She said before looking back at the man and then the woman before starting to think. Preventing this event seems to be important and quite possibly a very big step against the Helheim and its allies. "I...may have an idea..." She said hesitantly. "Hear me out, we can either cause an earlier event to make people clear out...or I can make a barrier, given the time we have left it won't last long but it should last long enough for people like us to fight back enough of these oncoming creatures." She said. @Peppermint @MirrorBoy @Female Genestealer @Puzderhero

Feum

Feum looked from her crack in annoyance. The boy-beast had rewound time in a desperate effort. "Truly, this world seems to be more challenging." She said as she stood from the ruins she sat upon. "Nevertheless, it'll be more glorious for the Helheim to slowly subjugate this worlds before assimilating it." She added as vines started wrapping around her hands and danced to a silent tune. "Don't you agree?" She said, turning to face someone only to find a rapidly closing crack. "...Well shit."

Haviel - The Rage Monster, I mean, Helfeir Sorceress

Haviel was having fun at the festival. She always had so much fun in a world's celebration before the forest comes. Then she recreates the holiday in Helheim, it's not as fun as it's attended by monsters and a rare Overlord or two. She giggled as sat atop a structure, unseen by the crowd and eating bread. She was very glad that she ditched Feum in the ruins to enjoy herself.​

Elias continued to follow the red haired girl, somewhat relieved that she hadn't noticed him yet. The girl was acting a bit off for a person that went to the festival to have fun, at least that was the reason why he went there so why wouldn't everyone else have the same reason.

As the girl standed on the edge of the wall, Elias observed her curiously. First that group of people and now this girl, why were they acting so strange is what he was wondering about.

When the girl looked at the crowd, he did the same, watching the crowd looking at a tree. Due to their reaction towards it, Elias was sure that tree wasn't supposed to be there, althought it wasn't just that that made the tree look off. The fact that the tree moved and speaked also contributed to it's strangeness. As he continued to look at the tree, the girl finnaly spoke. "Clue to what?" the rodent questioned, not noticing that he had spoken out loud.

Minerva, Cafe with a bunch of people.

Hmm, well, that was easy. I wonder, is this all a joke? Either way, I have a mission. Minerva raised an eyebrow at the laid back response. She had no info going in, and still doesn't, only gathering that there will be an attack by a group of creatures. Normally Minerva would put in her two cents, but there was something odd about the group. They were serious and determined, if not getting tense and almost panicky. This wasn't your usual ragtag group of soldiers, the way they planned, it was almost as if they were spies doing covert ops, they had a lot of information beforehand and are trying to stop something big. Ugh, I don't know what's going on, but if it's a fight, I guess they picked the right lady for the mission. Minerva stood straight for the briefing, arms crossed more for comfort than to look defiant or cool, looking about the group, waiting for questions about herself, or orders, or anything at all.

Eckard, Outside the walls of Thyrea.

@The One Eyed Bandit @Waimor

Eckard's gaze shifted as he spotted another atop the wall. Though this person didn't feel the same as the girl. Though he appeared as a small creature, Eckard could still feel his magic, though there was no pulsing energy about them. Eckard ignored the small creature for now, shifting his gaze back to the girl.

Another man approached the group, an older man dressed not unlike the rest of the guards. As he approached the group his voice carried over a commanding presence, "Move aside men." the group obeyed, allowing their captain sight of Eckard. Eckard asked, "Are you going to attack me too?" Turning his head to this new potential threat.

The captain, a tall and burly man, waved his hand as if to dismiss the claim of violence, "I will do no such thing. Just a few questions. Are you a Novushkun from Poormin? And are you with anyone else?" Never having heard the term Novushkun or Poormin before, Eckard answered, "I don't know, I don't remember. I just want to go to the top of the wall." Eckard pointed to the red haired girl staring down at the group. The captain, figuring it was family, or a friend of sorts, saw no reason not to let Eckard go. "Men, this is clearly not a hostile creature, apologize and let him enjoy the festival!" The captain said with disdain, having his group of men harassing an innocent person just trying to enjoy the great city of Thyrea and it's festivities. The men bowed their heads, offering their apologies obediently, as they made way for Eckard to pass. Eckard went straight to the base of the wall, relieved he could drop his heavy arms for a moment. He looked up the wall and prepared to climb. As he began, some of the guards stepped forward to offer directions into the city to the top of the wall, but their words fell on deaf ears as Eckard continued his ascent, drawn to the time travellers, though he doesn't yet know who they are, or why he's drawn to them so strongly.

Arin Crownguard

Forest Area of Thyrean Wall

With: No one

Still tensed up over the little sound she heard, Arin still readies her stance as form and clean she practiced it to be. With the sound approaching louder and louder, Arin can only await what the bushes hid behind its somewhat prickly characteristic. Mere moments of tension had passed that a girl jumped out of the prickly bushes, the girl's action almost made Arin throw her knives at her by reflex but it was also the same internal reaction that forced her to stop, saving the girl from any potential harm. With all the built tension released, Arin lets out a sigh of relief and took a few steps towards the girl. "Are you okay?" She extends a hand towards the prickly covered girl.

"Y-yes, I- I am!" The young girl stood up rather energetically on her own, wiping away the dirt that her dress caught, shaking away all the tiny bits of branch. "Sorry for making you worry there uhm-" The girl became caught up on what she was going to say; She didn't know how to address the young mental mage, after all. "Uhhh! Nevermind, bye!" The girl, like a thief escaping from capture, began dashing away from the scene, her peanut butter colored hair bounced at her every step as it fights the breeze heading towards the opposite direction.

Something refreshing radiated from that girl, Arin's eyes were set onto her and a smile slowly formed from her lips. She could remember herself being someone like that girl, filled with light as someone would say. But now, deep and heavy thoughts burdened her and she knows for a fact that she cannot be the same anymore. With memories of Ivan's death, the invasion of the arconians at the Karavan Festival in mind and lastly, Earl's last words to her shook her heart heavily but she still, determination took her body over more than the burden; She started walking towards the cafe.

Yuuma followed the girl's voice to find a small group in the cafe.

The yellow-haired woman began to speak up. He listened to her idea, getting a bit of the situation.

They seem to be trustworthy enough for him, atleast they weren't planning anything... bad.

After a while, he felt eyes were on him. He needs to introduce himself.

"Right! I'm Yuuma Yashida, from Axir." He bowed, "I'm pleased to make your acquaintance!"

PMhZRVg.png

Mentioned:

It was... A person?

Before Remilia even knew what was happening, the odd-tree-thing at the base of the wall had engaged itself in a conversation. Approached by an older man, it began discussing something, though she could nary catch a whiff of the words they exchanged, judging by it's body language, she couldn't help but feel a distinctly different presence from the 'tree' than the forest. Was it possible that she had misj-

It was pointing at her.

Why was it pointing at her?

Whatever the reason was, it seemed to elicit a rather positive reaction out of the older guardsman. Just what the hell was that thing trying to involve her in? Whatever it was up to, it seemed intent on making it's way towards her, for some reason electing to scale the wall, steadily working it's way up towards her. It did realize how easy it would be to bat it off right now, didn't it? Just what the heck was this thing? The chances of it being involved in her earlier ordeal seemed to be getting slimmer with every second. It would also seem that she'd mistook it; as it drew closer, it became increasingly evident that, it was not in fact a 'tree', or an it, but rather a he, presumably a Novushkun of some sort.

Despite all these thoughts running through her head, she couldn't seem to bring herself to say thing to the odd boy climbing up the walls.

No, she was far too confused for that.

Within the span of a few seconds, what she had thought of as a potention menace had shifted it's atmosphere completely, now only coming off a little more than a curiosity.

"Ah-" A beginning of a sentence seemed to try and force itself from her throat.

"..."

And failed. Odd. It wasn't like her to be at a loss for words like this. Perhaps it was because of her experience in the forest? Had a sudden revelation sprung over her as watched the boy scale the walls?"

"Ah..."
She began to say once again.

"What the..." Her words began to evolve into a question.

"...Hell do you think you're doing?" And a rather rude one at that.

Her expression shifted from that of befuddlement, back towards a familiarly annoyed expression as she watched the boy scale the walls. It was definitely trying to screw with her. Nothing could behave in the way to was without having some purpose behind after all. But why? At this point, she couldn't even be confident in her belief that it was involved with the incident in the forest. No, it was far too... Different, from what she'd encountered there.

Damn, this was just making things more difficult.

Now she'd have to deal with two separate issues, wouldn't she?

-Jonathan-

The two mysterious strangers who entered the cafe leave the sniper nearly speechless when the lady just flat out let them in. Jonathan was about to protest about the two not being with them in the events of the forest and seem to have no recollection of the events of the first time period at all, but he doesn't let them in because they heard everything, not because of their willingness to help them out, but the fact that they both seem to be Eilows... The boy? Yeah, that's obvious because he told the group he's from Axir, the home of the respected sensory mages. Perhaps he could be some help in the future... As form he other girl, she's dressed like an Eilow, quite the treat for the eyes as well.

Jonathan looks them over, then makes a downward motion with two fingers from his right hand. "...Sit down." He tells them, then setting his sights on Apris. "Look, that idea does sound good and could work in MANY other situations, but it won't work with this one." He then leans forward towards the table and sets his right arm on it, the mechanical watch ini sting thy have nine and a half minutes left. "First off, we can't set off an earlier diversion. If we get on that stage before Oswald does and try to preach to these people about an oncoming attack by a bunch of animal and human hybrids, we'll be the laughing stock of the entire continent and escorted off the stage before we can get Oswald's attention. Second, it's never a good idea to waste energy on putting a barrier around ANYTHING at this point. If you do it around the city, the people will..." Jonathan hesitates and glances out the window.

"They'll... Riot... Again." In that very moment, the Novushkan soldier gets a sudden flashback, and quite the brutal one. It reminds him of the constant shootouts he had to sneak through during the early stages of the riot, the unavoidable one that resulted in a large explosion, killing hundreds upon hundreds of men, women, and children, and finally, the fight with the sniper that ended with a bullet to the brain and Thyrea's tallest building ablaze with a raging fire. The way Jonathan reacts to such a flashback is like a World War 2 veteran remembering the most brutal parts of the war, nothing but sadness and regret.

Finally, he snaps out of it and focuses on the task at hand.
"Th-The same result would happen if you trapped Oswald within a barrier, not only would they riot against each other, but their main target would be you as well..." Before Apris could respond, he holds up an index finger at her and looks at the lady sternly. "Don't even think about using your powers to scare them off or 'lightly' push them away, because out there, there are extremists willing to kill you at the pure sign of you using your powers. They are not going to be afraid of ANYTHING you use and are willing to die just to put a bullet, sword, or any magical object through your skull." He then leans back, taking some deep breathing exercises. "Believe me, I've seen that shit happen with these guys plenty of times before. If it's for their cause, then they'll be more than willing to martyr themselves just to kill an individual."

@Noblesse @Metaphysics @Peppermint

Minerva, at the cafe, with a bunch of people.

As commanded, Minerva quietly sat down. These people seemed different. They don't even know her name, yet they said she can join anyways. Either they are clinically psychotic and don't care about her one way or another, or something big is going down, big enough that details like Minerva's name is a minute detail, and Minerva was betting on the latter. which means she'll need bigger spells.

Minerva takes a quick scan of the room and notes an empty wooden chair behind her at an empty table. She smacks it light with her hammer, leaving a barely visible, swirling circular rune in the seat. After uttering a few words, a small stack of paper and a charcoal pen raise from the chair, leaving an indent from where she borrowed the materials. Over the years, Minerva has found several ways to magnify her magic, each looks just as ridiculous ad the next, and this one was no different. She began scribbling down incantations and runes on different sheets of paper, then she stuck them to her hammer, using magic to keep them stuck in place,all the while listening as the group planned their advance. Soon, Minerva's hammer looked more like a paper ball on a stick than a powerful magical weapon.

Apris - Prophet of Helheim

"Well, what do you suggest we do? Fake an attack with harmless little monsters so they'll all run to-" Apris had started to say before suddenly freezing up. "Oh no." She said before quickly looking out a window and looking for something. "Oh no no no..." She said as she continued looking for something. Her eyes widened when she finally found a blonde woman in a green dress. "Whatever we're going to do, we have to do it fast! She's here!" She said in a panicked tone of voice. "Why did she have to be here..." She muttered repeatedly as she started pacing.

"I should explain something to you all. I am not of this world." She said as she stopped. "I will explain things later but now," She said as she pointed at the woman through the window. "Her name is Haviel and she is the most destructive being any of you will ever meet. Her being here means that something bad is going to happen and then she'll rampage..." She ran a finger across her throat. "And when that happens people are going to burn and the area will be razed."

@Peppermint @Noblesse @MirrorBoy @Female Genestealer

Eckard, at the wall @The One Eyed Bandit

The question was a simple one, but the answer may not make sense to anyone but Eckard. In a voice that is sure to catch anyone off guard, the voice of a thirteen year old boy coming from this large man, "You are calling to me." Eckard looks off into the distance, towards the cafe, though he doesn't know that's where the energy is coming from yet. "And so are they." Without warning, Eckard started to make his way towards the rest of the group, drawn by the energy they give off after time traveling.

Minerva, at the cafe, with a bunch of people.

At the mention of a singularly powerful foe, Minerva couldn't help but smile. This certainly is a nice chance to prove herself. Minerva looks to each individual in the group in turn, resting on the one who originally accepted her into the group. She stands and speaks in a loud voice, to make sure she gets her say, "If need be, I can take out this being you fear so much. No matter how strong she is, I just need to tap her with this here hammer," Minerva raises her now paper covered stone hammer, "and she won't stand a chance." Minerva waits for the protests and disbelief, hoping for the approval to engage her target. Minerva knows this may be the strongest foe any of them has ever seen, but this is the whole reason she developed her specific magic style.

Elias continued to observe the tree as it began speaking to a man. Becoming interested in the subject of it, Elias almost decided to approach them, only not doing so as he noticed the tree pointing at the girl. "Do they know eachother?" the rodent thought to himself, his eyes widdening as he watched the tree climbing the wall.

As he continued watching he was caught of guard at the girl's reaction, her sudden change of expression being enough for Elias to let out a faint giggle.

As the tree spoke, Elias was suprised at the voice of him being one of a little kid and as he awsered the girl's question, Elias couldn't help but ask him a question himself. "What do you mean she and they are calling to you? And who the hell are they anyways?" he said as he observed the tree heading off to what Elias could only assume to be where "they" were.

PMhZRVg.png

Mentioned:

Muttering some babble in an outstandingly high voice, the bark-covered man saw fit only to make his way past Remilia.

"Hey!"

Shouting after him, Remilia turned to follow up on his tail. "You! Wait up, what the hell are you talking about!" Pushing through the crowd, which had elected to follow the man after his endeavors up the wall, Remilia was determined not to let him get away; he was her one and only lead after all, regardless of how much lower the likely-hood of his involvement with, well, anything, grew with every moment.

God, why can't things be simple for once?

Her frustration was only growing by the minute. She'd thought herself lucky enough to find a lead only a few moments after her search had begun, but it was turning out to be a bigger pain in the ass than having none at all. She was only getting more confused by the minute. His little stunt on the wall had almost cleared him of suspicion, but then he had to about babbling that nonsense of his... And now she didn't have much of a choice other than following him around until she figured out if what was related to her predicament. Damn it. At least he was moving slowly, otherwise there would be no way she'd be able to keep sight of him with this damn crowd fluttering about. After following him for some time, his objective became apparent. He was making a beeline for a building, specifically what looked to be a cafe.

Remilia grunted.

"Nothing makes any sense today..."

Whatever. Damn it all. She'd tailed him this far, how much worse could following him into a cafe be?

Eckard, traveling between the wall and Cafe, with everyone?

Eckard was making his way through the crowd. Through being the correct term here. Like a moving brick wall, all that tried to push past him met with immeasurable force, being knocked to the side, like a child walking through tall grass. He garnered many strange looks, but no one seemed brave enough to confront him. The sounds and smell were definitely pleasing, but the energy given off by the time travelers was like a drug, and Eckard needed to find them. With no idea on what to do or say when he got there, he finally made his way to the building. To his dismay, there was no door on this side of the building. Now Eckard had a dilemma, just walk through the wall, or find out if this building has an entry way. Bas3d on his previous experience, people don't like other people walking through walls, the mess after was always a pain to clean up. So he decided to circle until he found the door way, stepping through and seeing a group discussing something, motioning towards an individual outside. Eckard doesn't care about the one outside, just about the ones giving off the special energy, the time travelers. He noticed there were a couple of people in the group without the energy, but he can just ignore them for now. Eckard walked up to the group and stood there, content with the pulsing energy beating over him in waves. The pulses were more rapid than a racing heart beat, almost like the buffeting waves coming from a window fan, and it felt even better than said fan on a hot and sweaty day. He doesn't know what to say, doesn't think anything needs to be said, so he just stands behind the group, happy to just close his eyes and bask in the moment.

Arin Crownguard Current Location: Near the cafe
From where she was standing at the time, Arin can clearly see a...tree of some sorts enter the cafe that Jonathan and the others were supposed to be, as odd as it may seem even on a mystical being infested continent, seeing a tree enter a cafe is still not classified as

normal.

Uhh, o-okay?,

ending her dumbfounded state, Arin continued her journey towards the cafe. There were a couple of eye-catching things during that tine, it was the Karavan Festival after all and it was quite a chance for either an Eilow or a Novushkun to brag their skills or works or whatnot but there was something that felt out of place from the booming crowds of magicians and the unique classifications of Novushkuns, either half-human or not. It was a girl, she was somehow faerie like in appearance and her smallish stature contributes to this further but clearly, she only looks like a girl but Arin can sense a somehow ominous aura coming out of her but she chose to ignore this; she continued heading towards the cafe whose entrance was clearly destroyed by the tree-like being but her eyes were still on the odd girl.

Upon entering, she noticed that there quite a few bystanders that she doesn't remember being with them the first time but it was also possible that there just some people caught up in it, Jonathan's group, after all , does appear a bit...shady. Ignoring her own thoughts with a shake of her head, Arin raised her hand.

"

Heya, Jonathan. I'm back and I'm ready to help."

Arin said, her tone was slightly determined but still hinted with doubt.

1.) Arin arrived at the cafe but not without distractions. First was the entrance that was rather damaged by the tree like creature (Eckard, @Metaphysics)

2.) Is not with: (Minerva @Metaphysics , Elias @Peppermint )

"Oh, thanks." Yuuma sat near the group that is discussing some plans in the cafe. He listened to what the soldier has to say about her idea but he didn't really pay much attention because of some phrases and expressions he didn't understand.

The young lady began to talk about how she came from another world. And how a destructive girl is about to arrive. The former really interested Yuuma, it's his first time seeing someone like that.

A girl stands up and proudly tells everyone that she can kill the dangerous threat. Yuuma's eyes sparkled. He sat up to look up at the tall girl.

"Woah! You can do that, miss? That's amazing!"

A tall muscular man then entered the room, his slow steps are loud enough to be heard. Yuuma looked back to look at what might be entering. He was shocked, though he didn't let it show on his face. He quickly sat down and mulled over what the thing may be. He was interested in asking the tall fellow things, but he didn't want to waste anyone's time.

He didn't notice a girl entering until she spoke up. It was the purple-haired girl who tripped trying to get on the stage before. She has an air of determination about her that Yuuma didn't notice before.

1. @Metaphysics 3. @Noblesse

-Jonathan-

As the woman began speaking, the man rolls his dark green eyes with a smirk plastered on his face. "Really? Small animals are go-..." He immediately stops when Apris sees something out the window, clearly distressed by it. "What is it?" Jonathan gets up from his chair with a concerned look on his face. Could it be an Arconian? Have they planned ahead and had begun the attack already?! Just these questions make this Novushkun look out the window, trying to find this figure that has the plant woman in a panic.

It takes some searching, but when Apris pointed to the figure, it was easy recognize her from the rest of the crowd. A blond woman with a green dress... Although not intimidating at first, Apris's explanation of the chick keeps the sniper staring at the woman in the crowd, trying to figure out just how he can work out his plan of saving Oswald and stopping the Arconians without having a giant alien rampage through Thyrea and possibly kill more people than the massacre in the first time zone.

Apris isn't from Harmonia and so isn't the woman. Hmm... Snap goes Jonathan's fingers as he quickly turns around with a hard and serious face towards the small group.
"Alright! Listen carefu-..." Jonathan stops not because of the look Apris is giving everyone on her face, but by the amount of new people that have come into the cafe. First, Arin (Nothing new), Second, a familiar red haired girl from the first time zone who Jon only saw once in the forest before trying to chase down Ivan, and third, a giant-ass mutant who Jonathan swears looked like a tree at first glance. Could there be more outside the door? Maybe. Could they have heard everything he and Apris were talking about? It doesn't matter at the moment since time is of the essence right now.

Jonathan just stares at the red haired girl and the tree person for about five seconds before snapping back into it. "Listen, we now have two threats that could lead to the deaths of many people in Thyrea and quite possibly all of Harmia, the first being Oswald's assassination, and the second being a rampaging colossus that, according to dear Apris over here, can cause a lot of innocent civilians here to burn and could destroy all of Thryea." He then turns to the prophet, looking her deep in the eyes with a stern expression on his face. "Since you know more about this chick then the rest of us, so you're leading the team that's going to lead her away from the square and keep her from turning into a city destroying monster. You're one of her kind, apparently, I'm sure you can figure it out." Then, he turns over to The purple-haired mage. "Arin, you and I will lead the operation in saving poor Oswald from these hybrid fuckers."

Finally, the Novushkun turns towards the rest of the group. Looking over each of them, especially that man who looks like he was experimented in Poormin. "As for the rest of you, I'm giving all of you three choices." For every choice, he holds up a finger and goes up by another finger for each new decision they can make. "One, you help Apris with the dangerous woman in the green dress..." Jonathan motioned to Apris with the non-counting hand to show the newcomers who it is. "Two, you come with me and Arin. We'll be trying to save Oswald from certain doom when he gets on that stage. Believe me, it's a damn long story and I promise one of us will explain it to you when we have the time. Three, you can leave out that door right now and call me a crazy fucker, but don't you dare tell another living soul about what you just heard..." The man offers them, looking at them with a strict face before looking at his mechanical watch.

"Well, you better make your decisions now, because we got six minutes left." With that said, Jonathan begins to walk towards the back exit to the cafe, towards the side of the staging area Oswald will soon appear at.

@Noblesse @Peppermint @Metaphysics

Minerva

Minerva continued to stand in her heroic stance, despite being ignored. She looked towards the door as more people flowed through, including a walking tree? Minerva saw the others didn't seem overly concerned, so Minerva left it alone. Still not haven gotten anyone's names, what seemed to be the leader of the group, considering his commanding voice, gave a few choices. Minerva lowered her arm, bringing her hammer to rest by her side. She wanted to play the hero, to take on this being they all seemed to fear, but the order was given, two groups and no heroes.

Minerva thought for a moment, lowering her head slightly. She had been given her own mission, and that was to aid these people. She looked down at her hammer, still covered in paper. Having already prepared to fight an army, all that effort would go to waste on a single person. With her mind made up, she stepped forward towards Jonathan, the one who gave the choices, ready to back them up. The worst part of using runes and incantations is preparation, Minerva wonders why she had to be brought up in house Agrache, why not Kairo, so she could just blow things up with fireballs? Well, the hammer was already made, too late to reconfigure it for single combat. Minerva followed Jonathan, asking his name, as well as anyone else in the group on their way out the door.

Frey Blackfrost

with: No one

Frey sighed and decided on contacting the airship, finally figuring out that it was Jonathan who was shouting loudly from before. It's been minutes since Frey thought of who it might be that was shouting and somehow she got her answer.

-The Airship-

In the airship there is a communication room with a big radio that can help contact anyone they know, well maybe. In there was Claudia, one of the orphans Frey took in, with the help of Hannes getting them to her. Pierre was sorting out some tool for repairing machines when he heard beeping sounds coming from the communication room.
"Claudia!!! Someone's calling! It must be Frey." He shouted loud enough for most of them to hear. Claudia hurried to the room with several others and pushed the button to communicate with Frey. "Hello?"

"
Claudia, you know Jonathan, right?" Frey asked. Claudia gave her a sound of agreement. "Good, then I need you to contact him for me. Tell him that I heard him shouting not too long ago and I want to help because I know for sure that he knows what it is that I know, something that will happen a few minutes from now. Tell him I'm somewhere by a bench and I somehow got lost in following him." Frey stated in a commanding tone.

"
Okay! The message will be delivered!" Claudia exclaimed enthusiastically. "Frey can I ask as to why can't you just find them yourself??" Asked Logan, Frey sighed. "You are seriously asking me that? Logan I'm blind, of course I can't look for them if I can't hear them, especially in a crowd like this." Logan gave Frey an Aahhh while some kids face palmed before Frey shifted her focus on everyone. "Okay, I'll be trusting you on that message, Claudia. Now, I want you guys to stay above ground and don't land until I say so. I told you guys never to go here and yet you guys are doing the exact opposite." Someone was about to retort when Frey continued, "If I ever find out that you guys disobeyed me again then please expect that you lot won't be able to eat anything but bark for two months." The last statement made the kids shiver, the kids love the food Frey makes, especially the pastries. And it has a double meaning, it's either to be taken literal or a punishment much more worse and Frey said it in a tone that said THERE WILL BE NO MERCY THIS TIME.

Claudia hushed them and told everyone to go back. She used the big radio to contact Jonathan, "
Hey, Jonathan! It's me Claudia! It's been so long! I've received your calls earlier but there was so much static to form words at that time. Anyway, Frey would like to relay a message for you. Earlier today, she heard you shouting. She followed you but wasn't able to do so, right now she's somewhere by a bench and she would like for you to know that she wants to help, she knows what it is that will happen later. Please remember that Frey is blind, hearing is the only way for her to detect a person's whereabouts." Claudia had stated everything that Frey would want to say to Jonathan, Or something like that. Right now, she is praying that something bad doesn't happen to any of them.

-----

Meanwhile Frey waited by the bench to see if Jonathan has heard her message.

@Puzderhero

Among the choices the soldier gave them, Yuuma chose to follow Apris to handle the dangerous girl.

Yuuma thought that it would be the riskiest among the choices, but the curious mind of his likes the concept of other worlds so much that he can't even reject it. So he stood up and approached her.

"Please let me join you, miss Apriz!" He said.

"Erm, if it's okay with you, that is..."

Mentioned:

@Metaphysics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back