• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ex-Harmonia!

Woebegone

mellifluous;
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Rules to le IC

• As strict compliance, please refrain from going too far ahead in the story with your posts (Post as much as you like with simple character interactions as long as it doesn't advance the story) Also, patience is key meaning it's only right that we wait for everyone to post till we proceed but I will be reasonable on the wait on those as well, rest assured.

• Time skips will occur but I will implement a certain something for these.

• Have fun; It's a rule not a request!

• No killing w/o permission
  • No one is perfect. Everyone hits, every one receives hits as well be reasonable on this one please
  • Romance is allowed but control your hormones on +18 content
  • Respect your fellow roleplayers! Should a problem arise, resort to PM's or you can contact me for resolutions as well. (I'm nice)

You are free to PM me at anytime! Let's work together!, nee?

Should you have ideas as well, I and my 2 eccentric helpers will help you out! (@Dreamlight & @Arrietta @Dreamlight @Newtype @Keysience

Last edited by a moderator:

"M'lady it's time."

"Ha, no need to remind me, we've been waiting so long for this."

"Just checking on m'lady.She has a habit of slacking off even at times like this."

"And you keep stopping me from having any fun! It's annoying!"

"Once we've taken what's ours, m'lady should be able to have fun as much as she'd like."

"Time to wreck then, no?"

"We've waited our whole lives just for this one moment and now, it's today."

"Let's go, Jason."

"Yes, m'lady."

With the sun blessing the skies, the wall of Thyrea, which only gets this large of a crowd during events, is filled with different people from both the Eilows and the Novushkuns. Music of different kinds coming from the west as production by the wild party country, Wilhelmina. By their side, are multiple mages from both sensory and aura providing an additional party effect to Wilhemina's production. Stalls are found everywhere, things from different parts of the Novushkun and Eilow sides are sold, traded,bargained and auctioned. Naturally, collectors and those seeking materials only found from their opposing sides storm these stalls it's almost crazy that these 2 sides are long time enemies. Though, that said of course, minor conflicts here and there also occur. Skirmishes and even verbal arguments are also numerous. Luckily, the selected people by the Thyrean peacekeeper administration are quick to respond. Making the existence of such skirmishes almost minimal. There are so much to be seen and to explore around the rare event called Karavan Festival. With a large population of both sides crowding the Thyrean wall, the Karavan Festival, again, is a sure success assuming it stays peaceful of course.

qKwsWQ.png

Activity: Looking around

Current companions: No one

Arin Crownguard, a proud mage of the House of Ctir, where Eilow's aspiring mental mages are studying and residing at, continually roams the event, literally starry eyed, she skips around the area, looking left and right,asking what things are possible to buy and what could be considered rare and found only on the other side. "Whaaaa! So many things happening! I know I've been into one of these but I can't seem to remember much, I was a kid back then. Well, can't blame me for forgetting something that happened 10 years ago!" after her monologue, she continued her activities till...

Something rose up the ground at the middle of the wall, multiple people were standing in the middle of it and shot something at the sky. A huge part of the sky turned black immediately. "Wh-wh...whaaat's this?!" her face etched with complete shock. Almost considering it was some sort of attack by the either sides her presumptions were immediately answered when fireworks followed soon after. Apparently, the darkening of the sky was made by a couple of dark mages and the fireworks a work made by both Wilhemina's people and a few students of Lessana, the house of Light Magic.

"That was awesome!" the young mage shouted completely expressing all her excitement and awe of the beautiful sights of the firework display. Soon after the fireworks were over. Another small area arose of the already risen area of the wall. Apparently, a stage, two people, a man and a woman, possibly one from each side again stood before the huge crowd.

The stone was cleverly placed in such a manner that both of them were facing the two sides of the wall, ensuring that there's equality. Not long after their appearance, the two spoke: "Welcome to the 15th Karavan Festival!" said the duo in unison. "I am Elena Thompson, a mage from the house of Eyulb, Eilow's economic magic branch!"

"And I am Lance Oliveros, a proud knight from the Novushkun Aerial Republic, Cornelius!" the duo sounded extremely energetic as they went with their introductions."We know that everyone's getting impatient, but rest assured! After 15 minutes, we will now start with our program flow!" the duo announced.

"15 minutes, huh? Hihi, I should look around some more!" Arin giggled and continued enjoying herself at the program.

Jonathan Matthews

Current equipment: 5 head pieces with microphones (Little walkie-talkies), m9 beretta pistol in front pocket, and a Ruger 22 sniper rifle strapped to his back. (All ammo is either next to the pistol in his frontal pockets or in his side pockets. Grenades and flashbangs are included.)

Jonathan took a deep, relieved breath after pulling down the scarf that covered his mouth. "Aaaaah... That's the stuff. Warm air in a warm city... Heh, it surely beats the cold weather in Navalio or heck, even on top of the mountain in Tholonis!" He chuckles to himself, entering through the gate after a quick conversation with the gate duo that needs no specifics. While observing his surroundings, he makes sure to check his weapons like his Ruger and beretta to make sure they aren't jammed. While looking around for any places of interest, he makes sure to give a warm greeting to his fellow Novushkans and even some Eilows since this is a festival of peace, after all.

Jonathan then finds a table near a fountain and sits on one of the four chairs. He allows the water from the fountain to drizzle on his cold neck. This doesn't disturb him in the slightest as this water won't give you frostbite or hypothermia like it would in the thin ice lakes of Navalio he had to transverse at times to hunt for the Eilow extremist groups he would be assigned to handle. While sitting on the chair, he decides to take the earpieces out of one of his pockets, making sure to fix some of the damaged ones from the trip to Thyrea. Jonathan can't help but feel lonely at this table. The last time he had anyone to talk to was either in one of Navalio's bars (For the record their gingerbread whisky is amaaaaziiiing!) or if he was assigned a temporary partner in search for Eilow extremists.

Ivan Herondale, Patches

Current Status: Out of Element

Current Mood: Curious, Relaxed and Approachable(hint hint)

Current Location: Thyrean Wall

Current Companions: None

Ivan roamed the wall unsteadily, his feet clicking along the cobblestone as he trailed through the bustling crowd, his mind instinctivly observing those inspecting booths and strolling past him predicting their courses so he could find an obvious path through the waves of people.

It had been earlier that day himself and his crew had appeared at the docks, the whole ship cheering with glee as they came to the town prepared to send out the lower ranks so they may handle those who had asked for their services.

Patches ran one of the many ships which transferred the goods from the providers to the monkeys preparing for this supposedly to die for festival. And as he traveled through the crowds, his knees trembling slightly still in shock of having solid land below him he was gradually understanding the fuss.

It was held in their town which stood neutral between the two sides so it wouldn't be held on one of the others actual lands in case they'd believe it would provide them more superiority in decisions. And though there were small provocative shouts a crossed the road once and a while from either side, Ivan was still walking beside those they referred to as enemies without wholesome threats. This gave him more then a single actual reason as to why the festival was so adored and needed.

The metal clicking of his fingers against one another kept his time as he finally halted, the tick of his claws marching each second as he admired a particular cloth of an old Eilow women. She kept a dutiful eye on him in case he would have thoughts of stealing the piece, it didn't entirely agrivate him as one would think due to the Novushkun stereotype for the reason that he always got that glare in towns. He was a terrible mixture of Novushkun and Pirate, and his skin was an unsettling mixture of caramel and white. He'd find himself glaring at his reflection with the same intensity at points, so he couldn't falter due to how used to the sight he had gotten.

The 80th click of his metal fingertips informed him of his shared time and silently turned around, mentally thanking the women for her surface and quietly giving her a curt nod of farewell before continuing his adventure of the land.

Castella

Current Location: Thyrean wall

Castalle wandered through Thyrea among the many booths. She held her scepter behind her the dangerous tip pointing towards the ground. She always found a way to come to this wonderful festival of her homeland. It reminded her of where she truly came from, though she never saw her parents though.

Castellan looked up in the sky fireworks going off clearly the light mages work. She heard an announcement of some program starting soon but she was too far to truly hear what they had said. Her sharp green eyes scanned the goods people were selling though she never bought anything. Her bright red hair caused her to stand out somewhat amongst the crowd.

As she walked she saw Eilows and Novushkuns alike conversing with one another. Castella believed this time of peace did both sides good. She knew of some young mages who also had family amongst the Novushkuns. She of course didn't but if she did she didn't know.

Current Activity: Walking

Companions: None

With closed eyes, Frey walked through the booths, touching the variety of goods that they are selling. She walked until she got by the fountain and sat there. The warm breeze touched her skin and that made her smile a bit. A few minutes after, an explosion could be heard, and then another! People sounded very happy after the explosions, they kept saying that it was very beautiful. "Fireworks huh? Too bad I can't see them now. Being in the state that I'm in." Frey said with a frown.

Frey stood up and roamed again. She didn't really have much to do here. All that she was supposed to do was meet with Hannes and bring some souvenirs back to the orphanage. She went to the tables and mumbled to herself, "Where is Hannes?" It has been long since she'd last been here. Made her think back to the past when she was here with her younger brother and older sister. She decided on waiting there until the programs begin.

Asura Knightwalker was partying, like your supposed to do at a festival. He was dancing with a mix of Novushkins and Eilow, must be the fact he has a sword and armor but is a known Mage. This festival was really bringing the two sides together, that's the Neutral City for you. "The women here are awesome." he commented out loud still dancing. The dancing temporarily paused for the fireworks display, then it resumed right afterwards.

The dancing was interrupted annoucement by the male and female. "What is flow?" he asked the person next to him. The guy shrugged his shoulders showing he didn't know. So the dancing resumed, care free for now at least. But he got tired eventually and purchased some water for stall, he quickly re-hydrated himself then decided to walk around and see some more of the festival.

Jonathan continues to work on the head pieces, some were simple while the the last couple he is working on prove to be more difficult due to mixed or damaged wires. While working on a head piece with a mixed wire, something catches in the corner of his eye. It is the glint of a shining piece of armor with the sun reflecting off of it. As he looks up he can see Asura walking past him, but Jonathan has yet to know his name.

"Hello there sir!" He calls out to Asura, giving a small wave of one of his hands to get his attention.

Current activity: keeping eye over the children who some have roamed all over of the stalls while others are pretty much interacting with anyone they meet.

Companions: the children

It was supposed to be a VERY big break for Hannes because he had been travelling all over the continent selling weapons, armory, healthcare equipment, rations and many more... but, it was all just a dream. The kids had been wanting to go to the festival for a really long time since Frey had always halted them to travel there because they'd make too much of a ruckus until Hannes came back after a really long time and forced him to take them there with their signature puppy dog eyes and the warm loving hugs which he can't really resist. Driven by temptation, Hannes took them to one of his many private airships "Katarina SS" and went with them to the festival. Why a ship you ask? Well, Let's just say there are over 30 children on board...

Steampunk-Airship.jpg

Back to present time, Hannes is currently dealing with the chaos that the girls and boys from the orphanage are making. "I came for a break but kids.. KIDS EVERYWHERE!!!" With Hannes being unable to handle the situation, he decides to call Frey through his phone. "code red, orphans, everywhere, chaos, stalls, come quick.." He knew that they'd all be reprimanded later but like she could do anything with what's happening now. They all came in late so they didn't really hear neither the announcements nor the fireworks.

@Keysience

Serenity Evermore

Activity: looking around.

Serenity smiled as she looked around. She had her bag thrown a cross her shoulder and her little dog standing beside her. Serenity had been waiting for this festival. She loved meeting new people and also she was able to find good books for her studies and pleasure reading. She also liked shopping for materials and ingredients for her potions. She started walking through the crowd with her dog beside her. As she was walking she spotted a book stand. "Yes!" She ran to it and started scanning through the books. After a few mind she bought a book. And started looking for booths. But while she was walking she saw someone and it look like he had patches. "Wow." She ran over to him yelling out "Excuse me Sir!"

@SkyFilms

Asura looked around for a good moment before he realized the person at the table was talking to him. He walked over at a normal place and took a seat at the table. "Hello to you as well, guy with the head pieces." Asura replied looking at the devices the person was working on.

Jonathan chuckles at the name Asura gave him. "Heh, the name's Jonathan. I see you've noticed what I'm working on here." He says, extending a hand towards Asura in greeting with a small grin on his face. "What might your name be?"

((Don't panic! This is just an interaction post. No advance in the story yet.))

qKwsWQ.png

Location: Thyrean wall (From the stalls to near the fountain area)

Activity: Takin' a break

Current companions: No one

Continuing to savor the things the festival has to offer, Arin's walking was put into a short stop after seeing a very peculiar man that would've caught anyone's attention. He wore a mask, a mask that's shaped like a beak; He was surrounded by kids, lots and lots of them. Should he do anything disturbing or anything that would put the kids in danger, Arin would have to do something about it. Arin's extremely sensitive when it comes to the welfare of children despite being extremely bad with kids.After all that though, that doesn't seem to be the case, the kids were like a small group of chicks, each begging for its mother's attention and they seemed to be happy. "I think I may have judged him too soon..." she sighed after signing an apology in her mind, Arin felt the need of taking a short break afterwards, she had been walking for quite some time now after all and all that shouting and bursting out should prove draining to anyone, Arin included. After all that, Arin has pult a halt to her adventure for awhile.

Sitted under a tree somewhere near the fountain area, Arin gulped on what it seemed to be milk tea that she had bought from a Novushkun stand. Arin had always been fond of childish drinks, she says it "tickles" the childhood she never had the chance to enjoy. "This festival is really something! And wow! The Novushkuns are really good at making milk teas. Makes me jealous and wanting to live in with them for once." said Arin as she continued drinking like a child.

Castella walked slowly through the booths stopping to look at what people were selling at times. Sometimes people gave her strange looks when they noticed her scepter but most understood she was a mage. She saw some strange people walking around. One strange man wearing a mask was surrounded by kids. She smiled slightly at their innocence and walked over. "Hey there" She kneeled by some of the kids hoping the man wouldn't mind. "Want to see something cool?" She asked using her staff to balance herself. @Constance Auburn

"My name is Asura Knightwalker. As you may have guessed the my last name begins with K and not N. " Asura took the hand and shook it in a manly fashion with a grin of his own. "I'm a reknowned Holy Mage from Lessana. I assume your a Novushkin so what town are you from ?"

"Novalia. It's in a territory named Aristide. You know, the town with endless snow?" He asks, finishing one earpiece and moving onto the other. "Mage from Lessana huh? If it wasn't for that armor I would've mistaken you for a fellow Novushkan!" He laughs as he says this and then looks back at Asura. "So, what kind of spells do you holy mages do? Let me guess, it involves light?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Never ending snow, sounds harsh. Guess the sunlight is not direct enough there. Well many people mistake me for a Novushkin, the first thing I learned was the sword so the guys in my town thought I'd may one day became a Novushkin extremist. But after using my sword to focus my magic they all grew to love and take pride in me. " Asura said while Jonathan laughs. He answered Jonathan's question about his magic. "Well light is a part of it. I normallly use light magic when I'm trying to hold back. But there are other things I can do with Holy Magic such as blessings and enhancements. I can use holy elements, lots of holy goodness."

Jonathan nods a bit and leans in towards Asura. "You see, I hunt extremists... Namely Eilow extremists. They have this sort of belief that magic can over-power all, but THIS!" Jonathan brings out his Ruger 22 sniper rifle from his back and holds it in a way that Asura can study it in case he got curious. "This proves their theory wrong. I know you normal Eilows feel the same way, but the extremists take that belief a little too far."

"People will think whatever but magic can outclass tech and tech can outclass magic. There's no right or wrong answer. I use a sword for magic,effectively blending a more Novushkin art with an Eilow art. The point is people are gonna be people." Asura replied. He did inspect the weapon though as anyone would've done. "However this looks like a handy weapon."

Ivan Herondale

Current Status: Out of Element

Current Mood: Curious, Relaxed and Approachable(hint hint)

Current Location: Thyrean Wall

Interacting With: Serenity Evermore
@animegirl20

Ivan continued to stroll the walls street aimlessly, people strode by him in both pairs and crowds many holding up conversations with one another speaking loudly so they may be heard over those who were trying to perform the same task, ending with each having their voice louder then normal. The sounds reminded the captain of the large open ocean he and his crew had ventured a crossed so they may reach this city in time with their varying deliveries. Waves of beings stalked past him, grazing where his hammock nettings would be if he were a ship. He'd say shoulder like an average person if it werent for the point that he saw himself as a ship.

Around him waves crashed against his barnicular exterior, the cries of the impact making him glance in its direction although only for a moment before gazing forward in the direction of where he new to be his destination. The waves would stumble by, allowing him to drift past, occasionally guiding him in the correct direction as if to make amends for the many times it steered him off course before.

Rarely did any water get on deck of his boat, though suddenly there was a strong enough wave to produce a single droplet with enough will to fly through the salty air and onto the wood in front of him. And that droplet was a bright haired red head shouting for him to excuse her, he halted despite the frustrated murmurs from the crowd behind him that arose as they stormed by.

"Yes?

"Thank you and yes, I agree with the fact that both tech and magic can outlast each other. Yet, these extremist groups are having trouble understanding that." He looks over to his side with a cold expression. "...They took my family, those extremists. I thought it was just Eilows for such a time, but I soon realized it was the extremist groups that killed them after I got some sort of reality check after I completed my first few assignments in hunting them down." With that being said, Jonathan finishes up the last headpiece. "Ah, there we go! Good as new!" His bright expression returns.

Serenity cought up to him with her little dog spike catching up from behind. She smiled then studied him for a min. She walked around him studying him very carefully. "Mmmmmmm." She walked back and in front of him. And thought for a min. Then she noticed he was giving her a strange look. "Oh! Sorry hi I'm Serenity tell me are you from

Novushkuns?" She with her arms crossed still studying him.

@SkyFilms

"Wow guess I don't really know what that's like having your family taken away from you. Regardless of who done it, it probably still depressing and hurts inside. My family for the most part are still alive, I hope that they continue to be but anything can happen. Maybe one day the two races can understand each other completely so others don't have to feel the same pain." Asura replied. He clapped briefly when the head pieces were fixed.

Jonathan straps the Ruger on his back and lightly slides the head pieces to the side. "So anyway, what about you Asura? What's your story?" He asks with curiosity in his tone.

Eria sat on a roof of a house along the Thyrea wall. She looked down on the large festival that was being held. She had her black cloak on with the hood up, she didn't care if this made her look mysterious. She also didn't care if she was missing out on the festival. Her main thing was to stay away from the novushkans. The scientists in novushka experimented on her like a lab rat. That was a pretty good reason to hate novushkans. She snarled under her hood. They were probably looking for her, she was constantly hiding because of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back