• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ex-Harmonia (Reboot)

Woebegone

mellifluous;
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Story

It was supposed to be a peaceful day for Eilows and Novushkuns, it was the Karavan Festival; it had to be peaceful! The Karavan Festival was the only day of every year where Eilows and Novushkuns can celebrate together, putting their long history of conflict on their backs for once.

Everything was fine, everything was going like it was all according to plan.

Well, it was until an unknown force crashed the party, murdering numerous Eilows and Novushkuns. With this new 'side' apparently threatening both the Novushkuns and Eilows, the two long time enemies were forced to fight against the new threat

A few FAQs for you

What kind of characters can I play?

-RP'ers can choose to create a character from two sides. Eilow and Novushkun sides.

Eilows are mages, undergoing rigorous training and studying under different houses of magic they belong in, in an attempt to be part of the Eiflans, the highest order of mages and also where the most powerful of mages are located.

Novushkuns, on the other hand, are mercenaries, warriors, scientists whose goals all differ from one another. Novushkuns are known to develop various forms of weaponry, transportation and bio-technology far advanced than that of the Eilows. Unlike Eilows who are separated by houses of Magic, Novushkuns are separated by countries; Each country being different from the other, though belonging to one continent.

What would be the post requirement for this role play?

-I'd expect at least a paragraph per post. Sure, it's fine to post less than that once in a while but not all the time, I'd hope!

-I also expect some literacy with your posts; have proper grammar and observe your spelling and you should be fine!

For more questions, do post here or PM me!

Also, the thread is

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ex-harmonia.130868/ up up up!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ex-harmonia.130868/ See you there, folks!

Well this brings waves of nostalgia. Not sure I have the time to participate but will definitely keep interest.

Archer said:
Well this brings waves of nostalgia. Not sure I have the time to participate but will definitely keep interest.
Glad to hear from you again and sure! Do tell whenever if you feel like joining!

HEY THERE! Want to join a great rp? Then you should join us! Seriously we're a fun group. The GM is very open for ideas, brainstorming and the such and most of all we have great fellow Rpers!!

I think it would be really bad if you joined cause this rp is like so great that maybe you won't be able to fit in. Hah.. Kidding. Ex-Harmonia is one of the best rp's I've joined so far. I think that's enough to describe how great this lovely rp is. :) The people here are fun to be with so c'mon and join... and you'll be part of the family without any second thoughts! (Unless your character is OP or has some few problems)

Here's the link

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ex-harmonia.130870/page-11#post-3481217

Users who are viewing this thread

Back