• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Evolution: Genesis

Lord Anubis

A coin that landed on its edge.
I had an idea about a rp that involved evolution. A time in the future where you were knocked unconscious on a late after work. You don't remember anything except for one thing a very dark presence .You later wake up inside a cryo pod of sort where you emerge 400 years later into the future from current time. There is a device attached to your arm that glows a dark red. This is where it begins you are a survivor of a alien invasion that lasted for 50 years before human civilization collapsed. The aliens ended up leaving due to heavy losses, and unable to sustain dominion over the remaining human survivors. This device on your arm is the Assimilator a advanced alien tech, that evolves along with the user. There are three major paths Apex the evolutionary path focusing on evolving the natural form by incorporating living organic essence into the user altering their dna. Synthesis the evolutionary path where Biology fuses with technology creating a union between organics and machine. Then their is the Synthetic path where one alters the physical form by incorporating mechanical technology to replace organic components. Their are groups within the new world who you can either help, destroy or dominant. All the while unknown to the chosen, that they are being watched by a ancient being who placed the chosen in their paths his agenda is unknown for now. What do you think? I know it can use some work still, also their are two sub paths to the major three. I can make more details, but wanna know if others will be interested.

Interested, but as with above, unless we play our cards right, everyone would progress the same(most efficient) way.

It is understandable I agree given I see some are interested I will begin to create more detail. For starters I had Givin it some thought, and I see the middle path synthesis being a path later unlocked per say. When one is evolved enough in either path there will be a event specific to each player unless they so happen to be in the same place. Still each path has its own unique advantage over the others I will do my best to balance it out ant suggestions are welcomed!

Evolution: Genesis | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

@Silsa, @twistedreincanrante, @Petronov, @2tall2lose187 here it is check it out if you are still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back