• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Evil Fanservice

BlightGiver

Professional Brick Thrower
Magic and advanced scifi technology always has been seen as fictitious, having no real relevance to practicality in the modern world. Or so one would have you think, for narratives can be created out of these basic concepts; creating universes and people that we can develop adoration for. These would be what we call franchises, or fandoms, if you want a more emotionally loaded word. Some people can devote their whole lives to these, sometimes losing sight of reality, however. But that is not the focus here; for in these beloved universes, much like our own world, evil exists. Maniacs, monster and myths that want total chaos, or just go against the societal norms a little too radically. Whatever the case, these villains can become the image of scorn, hatred, or sometimes admiration from us; though, it would be best that they stay fictional.

I have bad news for you, though; these fictional evils do become real, but not in a way you expect. A few people, who are major fans, minor, or anywhere in between of a certain fandom somehow become one of the villains from their favored franchise. It might seem neat at first; the new you might be stronger, look much cooler, or maybe fulfill some long hidden desires. That won't last forever; who you now are is slowly starting to change you. Subtly at first, a bit of agression here, an increase in white lies there; but over time, the personality of who you now are will slowly consume you, fully making you the dastardly force that existed in that franchise.

How this happened doesn't matter for now; stopping this conversion or even reversing it is priority number one. Or else, the world will have true evil existing within it.

I know this might sound confusing, so here's the short story; you become a villain from a franchise of your choosing. You'll not be the villain, but rather a normal person, that's now stuck in that villain's body in the real world. Over time, you'll eventually have the complete personality, memories and powers (if applicable) of that villain if nothing is done to fix it. Once that happens, the entire world is doomed, as super powered evil goes about fulfilling their agendas; destroying innocent lives and even fighting with other villains.

Sorry for the late reply; didn't receive notifications for this. Anyway, I'll get the CS and everything set up today, if you're all still interested.

I'm still interested!
It might take me a few days to actually get my CS done, though, I'm having a bit of a stressful time in RL at the moment. I hope that's not a problem, I should have something by the end of the week at the latest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back