• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Everyday life with monster girls House Kai

(Oh you evil little

xD )

Isis heard bubbles and then peeked in to see what was up and realized Kai was in there and saw something she wished she hadn't for the second time since she was here already. After regaining her composure she turned to her partner and started to retreat.

*Loud whispers*

"Code red!, code red! mission abort!"

Yuna let out a shriek as her cheeks flared red.

"Ive been hit. You'll have to continue on without me.." She says as she dramatically falls to the floor.

(gonna go to bed, night girls, also, dont die)

his head poked out but had suds in his eyes... "Crap....., wheres my towel?' he muttered towards himself, reaching everywhere, trying to grab his fallen towel.

"Well yeah, but what?, I don't really feel like fishing him outta there do you?"

Jetstream said:
(gonna go to bed, night girls, also, dont die)
his head poked out but had suds in his eyes... "Crap....., wheres my towel?' he muttered towards himself, reaching everywhere, trying to grab his fallen towel.
(oh, okay I guess I'm stuck half naked for now then... well aint that great xD )

(for a few minutes)

Kai searched, blinded and then gripped on what felt like a towel, squish "oh that feels good but not good at the same time..... very nice though..." He's gonna have his storm rage in matter of...3....2....1

(That's okay. I started collage so I'm gonna be a little busy. Well, not really I'm pushing my homework until much much later. Ill respond when I can though.)

(College, eh.... not looking forward to smart things like that)

Kai then slipped and faceplanted on Yuna.

(ah the comedy)

Kai pulled back and opened his burning eyes, and steam animated from his ears.

"fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~"

Embarrassment Kai Owned Count: 4 Ding!

A quiet flapping sound could be heard as Shun got near what would be her new home, her third one in this Inter-species transfers thing, she never found a household she personally could get along with as her personality was... eccentric to say the least and it was something most people don't like. Landing on the ground Shun looked up at the house that she would call home. Being a harpy and not having any hands it was not like she could easily knock on the door especially since she had only one free foot sighing slightly Shun dropped her baggage all three bags of it before lifting a foot up and knocking on the door as loud as she could without causing injury to herself anyway.

Kai heard the knocking and left the two girls into the front door. Soap washed out and puts clothes on to open the door. "Hmm> Welcome? " a Harpy?

Shun smiled slightly as she heard movement inside and finally as a male opened the door her smile increased once again

"Salutations!" Shun said her enthusiasm clearly being expressed. "Am I correct in thinking that this household is the one where I'm meant to be staying for the inter-special thingamajig." Shun added after if not it would only be oh the third time she was wrong today nothing much in fact it would be an improvement from the last household she was at where it took her twenty-three tries to find the right house.

((Before you wonder the inter-special wasn't a mistake its just my character.))

Jetstream said:
(people have a outside life, i just got sent home from school early, so @MattieLee isn't looking like shes on, shes like a nightowl)
(I'm not a complete night owl, I just hate the sun)

What a lucky break! She snickered in victory when he left distracted by the new girl, she slithered into the bathroom to retrieve her clothing that she had been missing. No longer would she feel so exposed in this house.

"Mission success!"

Shun smiled she find the right location it seemed. Quickly kicking her baggage off her foot and into the first she entered the house.

"I guess what they say is true third time lucky." Shun muttered before turning around to face the male. "The names Shun." Shun quickly added curtsying to the best of her ability.

'Kai, and make yourself at home.. and its 'Third time's the charm'" he muttered to himself at that last part. shutting the door

Users who are viewing this thread

Back