• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Everyday life with monster girls House Kai

She looked at the two with their parents and the serpent. Maybe it was a family pet?, so he really is used to snakes huh? She was curious now she she popped her head into the living room where he was.

"Kai?"

"Um... no, I was just wondering if you ever had any pets..."

And even if that were the case why would she need his help?

"Well there was Bo. Me and my dad had a Constrictor growing up. He was my dad's, but it seemed like a all family pet, and an old friend" he rose up and went to isis and looked at what she's looking. "Yup..."

"Oh, he died then?, sorry... he looked like part of the family"

Even if he died awhile ago she didn't want to bring bad memories of losing a pet.

"He had it coming to him, he and i understood eachother back then. And you kinda remind me of him, Sassy and gentle" he joked

"Oh can it... huh?, whazzat?"

When she looks at the painting again she notices a small dot in the corner and it seemed to stick out some.

"Whatchu looking at there?" he creeped up his head closer to hers at eye level to see what she was looking at

"You don't see it there? see its some black thing"

She then proceeded to poke at it several times until she heard a beeping sound that made her jump.

"What the?!"

The floor panel disappears from right under their feet. A pause. ~breaks forth wall and to Isis~ "This doesn't look like to be good" gripping onto Isis, and her tail and arms around him, they fell downward a shoot and the panel closed. Screams.

Isis hadn't paid any attention to Kai clinging for dear life as she was too busy screaming and falling trying not to land head first.

The fall lasted for about a minute and a crash... it was dark and Kai was on the bottom on his back, feeling the weight and scaly tail on his legs.... "Are you.....ok ?" shaken up, hair messed up.

She nods blushing slightly at their position.

"Uh, yeah..."

She moves off him and looks around to see just where the heck they had landed.

"What the hell is this place?" he shot up, rubbing his head, following Isis' glowing yellow eyes in the darkness.

"I have no idea but it smells like fancy tuna in here..."

*sniffs*

"Anyways time to investigate"

She looked around having snake vision and seeing in the dark for awhile searching for anything hat might give a clue to where they were and then, she saw something...

truly horrifying.

It had eyes that stared into your very soul, it wore a sinister hat, it was small but it was powerful.... it was

A MAYOR

fancy_pikachu_plush_by_lilmoon-d6d7sjx.jpg

Some Pikachu plush that someone had left down here, had they no heart? or did this thing steal their soul?

*Shiver*

Kai looked and followed Isis and saw the plushy. "That looks like a bad pun off of Soul Eater Excalibur...." he shivered, it gave off a bad vibe.

"Y-yeah..."

And then things got weirder.

"Team rocket blast off at the speed of--"

"DIE!!"

*starts shredding it with teeth*

Yuna did her best to hide behind a lamp post. She poked her head out and looked to the direction of her new home.

"I hope their kind.." She whispered to herself. She decided to wait a little bit before attempting to knock on the door.

Kai found a button for lights, and saw a lever. "Isis, Look!" he pointed towards the lever and ran up to it. "Lets see if this will take us back."

Yuna became anxious. "Maybe I should go and knock anyway.." She said as she looked around before stepping out from the lamp post. She took slow steps and finally made it to the door. She took a steadying breathe and knocked three times.

Pull the lever Krunk! *yoink!* a blast of warm water and they both shot up and onto the front yard on the grass, next to Yuna, "Oh.... its an Escape Route.... ." he panted, yet again, Isis on top of him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back