• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Everyday life with monster girls House Kai

(sounds like Homestruck but even gayer)

"Good, what do yo want to do next? Ideas?" they were outside, him riding, and her slithering

( xD I will admit Homestuck is pretty gay. But no Fandomstuck is just a huge crossover of all fandoms basically the name is just because of the art style its in)

She looked at him and then looked around her surroundings and had an idea. "Oh!" It was a pet shop and she was of course looking at the snakes, they then proceeded to make hissing sounds at each other through glass.

(lol i just imagined the look on that face: B* tch you crazy)

She just watched him go, tilted her head and shrugged.

the snake she was talking to was picked up gently and placed into a carry-on . Ding Dong "Thank you Come again"

Kai: "Here, your new buddy" he handed the encased snake to Isis,

Kai didn't understand. "If you wanted to talk to something, other than a person. You have a new friend and no one will judge you" he held it up.

"I just told you we were discussing philosophy and independence. She hates being caged up and didn't want to be bought she just wanted outta there..."

"then it's simple, you have to buy the snake, to let it out of the store, ..." he opened the cage and gentle rubbed the head of the snake and lets it slither on his wrist. "then we take her out aaaaaand, here! Opened world for her to see and discuss more things. plain and simple" he handled snakes before, he knew all the right spots, and handed the animal to Isis, "why not try to touch your friend?"

She looked at the reptile her eyes a sparkle and lightly pet the serpent's head lightly with her pointer finger. "Aww "

"Nope!" She smiles happily and wraps her tail around him like she was trying to constrict her prey or something but really this was just her version of a hug.

She smiled and giggled at first until she realized she was actually hurting him.

"Oh!, I'm so sorry!" >.<

And with that she let go of her grip on him and wrapped her tail around herself on the floor.

"Um, you okay?"

he cracked his back and sighed in relief, "Oh Jesus, Yes!" he laughed off the pain in mere seconds..... "I'm.... ok, just.... Lets go back home" he picked up his board and petted Isis gently on her head. "You're fine, don't worry about me."

pop-up chibi Kai in a side circle~ Luckily in this scene, Isis is sorta allowed to harm her house master. Kai had it coming to him ~Wee!~

@MattieLee

Isis sighed in relief when he was fine, she had to be more careful.

"Okay, let's go then"

And with that she unwrapped her tail to slither around by his side. So far today was a fun day. She thought her snake friend would leave but it instead followed her so she let the creature rest on her head and let it sleep. How a snake sleeps on a head like that who knew but there it was.

~Back to the house~

Kai un-did his shoes and laid on the couch, "Im just gonna lay here for a bit" he sighed, then drank from a water bottle

"Okay"

He must be worn out from all of that. She didn't have any feet but after all that walking around she would probably be too. She decided to take this as an oppurtunity to catch up on her reading. She grabbed one of her favorite series and started reading sprawled out on her bedroom floor which the carpet felt all soft and fuzzy.

Hours passed, and still no sign of Cal and the fairy, he kept forgetting her name. "Ugh........ well, it couldn't get worse than that..........."

(@Aqua )

She kept reading, bored to death and mostly looking at the pictures, she decided to explore some more so she left the sleeping snake on her desk she had in there and moved to the hallway looking at the photos on the wall.

Photos of younger Kai and a baby-like Cal was in the arms and holding hands next to their parents, with their father, having a Boa Constrictor wrapped around his neck and shoulder, the head was near Kai, flicking its forked tongue near his cheek.

@MattieLee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back