• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Everyday life with monster girls House Kai

(nice excuse to Darling there xD ) "Well, its just about bed, time to dry and sleep." he got out and dressed and dried. "Better get some sleep, night Isis, and enjoy your stay here." Kai went off to his room.

Bzzzt! Bzzzt! The alarm went off and Kai slapped the clock. Sleepy as hell, he stretched and got up. "Oiii!

Isis woke up rubbing her head after rolling off the bed and then realizing she was cold. She had to get her temperature up fast so she started slithering towards the bathroom.

The bath was already prepared, but Kai was still in there, putting in the suds in it. "Finally... filled up.." wiping the hot steam off his forehead.

Isis pays no heed to Kai's prescence other than a moments glance and just flops in the bath still in her pajamas her tail sprawling all over the large tub.

*bubble bubble*

"Uh, good morning"

Wide eyed, Kai stood up and took a step back, "Um, morning. I'll just get out so you can... Why are you in your pajamas in the bath?"

He didn't question any further, and started to turn and walk away. "I'm just gonna leave so you can take a proper bath.."

he closed the door and took a deep sigh and went off to the kitchen, it looked like the fairy and Cal weren't up yet, he guessed he tried banging her, he guessed it was ok if he didn't really know about it.

"Bacon and eggs... Lamias should love eggs..."

(lol marvelous assumption considering they've been inactive forever)

Isis did her business taking her bath and once all clean and warm she wrapped a towel over her top half and moved to her room her tail looking like a long ass rope following her down the hallway.

(watch the damn anime and it will make sense)

"These studies did pay off..." he muttered to himself as he finished cooking.

"Isis! Breakfast!" he called, notifying her and he saw hen end of her tail.

(if you think im good at what lamias eat, you should know how i know to give Isis a orgasm xD )

Jetstream said:
(watch the damn anime and it will make sense)
"These studies did pay off..." he muttered to himself as he finished cooking.

"Isis! Breakfast!" he called, notifying her and he saw hen end of her tail.

(if you think im good at what lamias eat, you should know how i know to give Isis a orgasm xD )
>
tumblr_m54y9jTDhM1rtcfaqo1_500.gif
< (....nope)

Isis got herself dressed and slithered her way in smelling something odd. When she got to the kitchen she gasped and poked the eggs, what the hell?! she was a snake, snakes lay eggs! what was he thinking?!

"GAH!, w-what the heck?!"

That was like, weird. Even if its not an egg from the same species that's like.... a human eating a pig fetus or something, not a pleasant thought.

(baka, snakes not only lay eggs but eat eggs, watch the anime and read your snake anatomy!)

"Shut up and eat it, stop being such a wuss." he dug a fork on his and ate his gracefully.

(They eat some like, small bird eggs but chicken eggs? :/ *will remain against the eggs*)

"Ew, no I don't wanna *pouts*"

(take it up you goof)

"Just accept my good will and take it up you goof, its basically the same thing you eat back at home" he bit into his bacon. "If there is anything Certain, your 'Royale Highness' " he air quoted. "What will you eat? i don't have a lot of food here cause of that horny bastard that sleeps in everyday." he pointed towards Cal's room

"But it's not the same, it smells weird, what eggs are these?... *poke poke* also its not "Royal Highness" its "Grand Empress" thank you"

he rolled his eyes, "Whatever just taste it and see if you'd like it." he finished up his plate and drank milk.

*Stares at intensely* "Your not gonna win you fucker..." *dramatically takes a sniff and bites into an egg*

"yeah, to get you antiquated around, so you can be familiar with the area." he washed out the plates and puts leftovers in for Cal for later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back