• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Everyday life with monster girls House Kai

(you dont need to flick the tongue)

"Well ok then, she can do her own business. Now to-" Crash! the window bursts inwards and a woman in a black suit came in. Dusting off the glass from her shoulders. A tall big woman, she could have been an athlete, rose her hand and shows her badge. "The name's Smith, and I'm your manager for the Exchange Bill. And nice to finally meet you in person." Shaking Kai's hand, his body jerked though when she shook him. She had the same bust as Isis but kai didn't want to pay attention to bouncing breasts. "uh-uh-uha-ahahaha-ah-ah-ah-ah He-llll-l---o---ooooo!!!"

(I felt the need, but fine I'll leave it be)

Isis turned her head a few degrees to look at the tall woman that had came randomly.

"Manager?"

He needed a manager for something like this?, well she guessed it made some sense. Whatever, she would have to make the best of this and questioning things that didn't really matter wasn't going to do anything.

Smith: "First off i see you met two inter-species already, so here's what i come in for. Your bedrooms and bathroom need to be enlarged for species like Lamias. And they need a bath every morning to raise their temperature" she released Kai's hand.

Hand throbbing, he already understood how to take care of a snake, he raised one before but it died of old age. It was his fathers old pet and Kai's too. "Ok so warm water baths, ok i got it~ wait, 'Enlarge?'"

Smith: "Ok boys, time for a fixer-uper!" a bunch of workers came in, rushing towards to the rooms to make them bigger.

Kai: "All of this will pile my housing Billllll!!!!" he was trampled over by workers, but they seemed to avoid Isis, in the rampage

Smith: "And- remem-r, car-----l on--- ful- moo --- ighits! Have fun!" Kai could barely hear Smith as she left behind the workers trampling on him.

Kai Owned Count: 1 Ding! he rose his hand a bit, shakily.

Isis yawned boredly as if there was nothing going on amidst the chaos. She was used to loud noises and randomness by now, she was raised in a very pecuilar family to say the least. She grabbed a stick she had taken from the yard earlier and proceeded to poke the human in the cheek to make sure that he hadn't turned into a corpse in the midst of everything going on in the surroundings.

"Hello?, you alive down there?"

he rose up his head dazed. "I'm, fine, I'm just perfectly normal, hey did ya know i was little when i raised my first pet?" he was out of it, and got up toe lay on the couch, "honey im home!" CRASH!!! he collapses on the couch face first and passed out

"..."

Is this what humans are like when they are on drugs?, must be. She pokes him again this time without the stick since he's closer now.

*poke*

*Poke*

*Poke*

"Eheheh, squishy-squashy squishy-mushy~"

She remembered humans were pretty squishy but it always made her giggle seeing how fleshy they were.

Well at least im keeping her entertained

muffled "Mah name's Kai, by the way" he looked up at her, she was kinda cute

(He already introduced himself but okay)

Isis pinched his cheeks looking at his face and smiled.

"Kai, huh? nice to meet you mr. squishy m'names Isis-sis-sis wait what was I doing?"

She wasn't exactly the brightest light on the tree.

(you kept calling him That Guy i made it clear) "Miss Ignore already pinching my cheeks?. Wha?" he got up face to face with the Lamia named Isis. Damn she was cute, but that damn law though.

(lol well to her he is "that guy")

She looked around and remembered.

"Oh yeah this was the place I was going to stay at, seems a bit smaller than I imagined..."

That was pretty rude. Not that she really cared much.

"Oh!, that weird big-boob lady was taking care of that wasn't she?"

Weird big-boob lady?, wasn't that a bit rude as well?, whatever.

-meanwhile at Smiths's house- "Achoo!"

-back at Kai's-

the workers already left, and the house did seem bigger than normal. "Might as well give ya the tour"

Isis nodded at the guy who called himself Kai.

"Okay"

After her rest on the couch she was ready to explore the place anyhow.

The house almost seemed foreign now, but only a few spots. He showed her the kitchen, his and brother's room, bit of a mess the bathroom had a huge tub. Could have a party in there. Then finally towards the two additional rooms, one for the fairy and for Isis. "Here ya go ill get your bags. Make yourself at home."

After the little tour she looked at her room and nodded. She didn't understand the chivalrous ways of human males, she could go get her bags herself but it must just be a human thing. So she thought nothing more of it.

"Alright"

And with that she moved over to a nice fake tree in her room and curled herself around it.

(she can sleep on a bed you dope, have you seen the anime?) he brought in her bags and there were like 3 of them. "Damn her tail can carry these?!" he struggled to keep her stuff in his arms and sets them down in a corner of Isis's room.

This girl needs a reality check

"What's in here?" he popped one open and found a somewhat flexible triangle fabric that was stiff, yet soft and mended and bended. (these are her panties)

(lol nope but can't she have a hobby of climbing trees? its more of a calming thing than where she sleeps also, nice

xD but how the hell would she wear any in the first place?)

*looks at Kai*

"Whattaya think?..."

*Sees what he grabbed*

"Ack! hey give those back ya weirdo!"

She said this while slithering over as fast she could to snatch her things away some questionable books falling out as she did so.

"...."

"You saw nothing!!"

(her cloaca is her V, its like the same thing but i think, harder to mend with but still soft. Once messed around sexually it becomes scared/ or has a scar on the female for life, as if taking her virginity. She would fold it on right? it mends with her body, as if another skin.)

What do i think?! he thought. "They're cute" he accidentally blabbed out. uh oh, cute hot panties + hot snake girl, x pissed off mode. =..... Gulp She took them away, "Ok i say nothing!"

(

xD I wouldn't even know I guess that's how it would work? Do I look like the snake expert?)

"Good, we shall speak nothing of this...."

*glare*

he glanced at her. "You arn't too fond of me arn't you? Hasn't anyone told ya you were cute?" he covered his mouth and became an idiot again for speaking his mind. Again!

a shadow of Isis grew over Kai (your character is suppose to be sweet ya know) a scream then Ding! Kai owned count: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back